Elon Musk is God's Gift to this Generation of Humanity

Careful What You Wish For...​

I remain skeptical.

"In this episode, journalist and podcaster, James Corbett, of Corbett Report reveals how centralized social platforms work. Discussing the inconsequential repercussions of Elon Musk buying Twitter, how the parasite ruling class uses these kinds of distractions to detract from the prevalent real agenda, media and government propaganda. Describing what freedom and a new vision for the future might look like, crypto currency and more.

Did Elon Musk fabulously fooled the world when he indicated to his almost 80 million followers on Twitter that he was interested in possibly creating a social media platform that was focused on free speech.? Every body thought he was going to invest some of his billions to create a new, open-source platform from scratch.

Those who believe Elon Musk, should think for a second that who, which bank is doing business with Elon Musk and which bank is going to give him $44,000,000,000.00 billion dollars to buy Twitter.? The very same parasite ruling class who gave him his startup money, and control him ever since.

Those who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it."

James Corbett: Information Wars, Truth, & Freedom​

This episode;

What a copout
I have never had high blood pressure. I am not going to start now. Maybe if you listen to what Musk said you could actually add to the conversation.
BTW, and somewhat off topic, how did 2000 mules, Kari Lake and all the other losers you suck up to end up being total crap and losers? You act like some self-taught coder is some kind of messiah also. $40 fn billion for Twitter. How brilliant is that?

Careful What You Wish For...​

I remain skeptical.

"In this episode, journalist and podcaster, James Corbett, of Corbett Report reveals how centralized social platforms work. Discussing the inconsequential repercussions of Elon Musk buying Twitter, how the parasite ruling class uses these kinds of distractions to detract from the prevalent real agenda, media and government propaganda. Describing what freedom and a new vision for the future might look like, crypto currency and more.

Did Elon Musk fabulously fooled the world when he indicated to his almost 80 million followers on Twitter that he was interested in possibly creating a social media platform that was focused on free speech.? Every body thought he was going to invest some of his billions to create a new, open-source platform from scratch.

Those who believe Elon Musk, should think for a second that who, which bank is doing business with Elon Musk and which bank is going to give him $44,000,000,000.00 billion dollars to buy Twitter.? The very same parasite ruling class who gave him his startup money, and control him ever since.

Those who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it."

James Corbett: Information Wars, Truth, & Freedom​

This episode;

I'm not afraid of technology. I only fear leftists in political power

I agree with that. He's a THINKER. I'm not afraid of IDEAS. I just don't want GOVERNMENT FORCING "choices" on people.

In a fascistic technocratic corporatocracy, where the ruling paradigm is dirigisme? The corporations and government are one.

Corporate policy becomes, government policy, becomes, social policy.

If the governments of the world require LGBTQ thought control, that will be the agenda. If they require support of a war in Ukraine, that will be the agenda, etc.

Even Elon understands this. . . :auiqs.jpg: Why not investigate who he hired as his new twitter CEO?

What a copout

BTW, and somewhat off topic, how did 2000 mules, Kari Lake and all the other losers you suck up to end up being total crap and losers? You act like some self-taught coder is some kind of messiah also. $40 fn billion for Twitter. How brilliant is that?
I am not going to answer someone who knows damn well the courts will never find anything wrong with even the sloppiest election or OBVIOUS fraud.. You are gloating because justice is gone and fascism is here. Narrow minded un American POS that you are.

I am not going to answer someone who knows damn well the courts will never find anything wrong with even the sloppiest election or OBVIOUS fraud.. You are gloating because justice is gone and fascism is here. Narrow minded un American POS that you are.
There you go again spewing off as normal.
Only one gloating is you. You should change your way of thinking. You might not be the lastinline one after that.

In a fascistic technocratic corporatocracy, where the ruling paradigm is dirigisme? The corporations and government are one.

If the governments of the world require LGBTQ thought control, that will be the agenda. If they require support of a war in Ukraine, that will be the agenda, etc.

Even Elon understands this. . . :auiqs.jpg: Why not investigate who he hired as his new twitter CEO?

Someone who had no problem being associated with the WEF? Yeah... I definitely agree with you about being careful what you wish for.

Someone who had no problem being associated with the WEF? Yeah... I definitely agree with you about being careful what you wish for.
What's his connection?

I read this:

You kind of know it when you're having it, and you definitely know when you're not. Last month, Elon Musk, the Tesla and Twitter C.E.O., said that he had declined an invitation to the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum at Davos, because, he wrote in a tweet, “it sounded boring af”: Not fun at all.Jan 25, 2023

And....

Last edited:

What do you think he means by that post? I could see myself posting that. Does that mean I support the homo takeover, or is it a warning?

Here's what I did find though:

Today, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ+) civil rights organization, issued a statement following Elon Musk completing his purchase of Twitter, one of the world's largest social media platforms:
We are very concerned about Elon Musk's acquisition of Twitter. Musk has pledged to restore the accounts of dangerous people who push extremism and disinformation. When this happens, Twitter - a place where many marginalized people, including LGBTQ+ people, find both community and face an onslaught of hate - will quickly become even more hostile. Adding insult to injury, Musk's reported plans to cut staff levels - including employees who provide moderation - are deeply troubling.
As a company, Twitter has a right, and a responsibility, to keep its platform from being exploited to fuel a dangerous media environment. This isn't about censorship or discrimination of ideas - it is about what kind of company they want to be and what kind of world they want to shape.
Jay Brown, HRC Senior Vice President of Programs, Research, and Training.

What's his connection?

I read this:

You kind of know it when you're having it, and you definitely know when you're not. Last month, Elon Musk, the Tesla and Twitter C.E.O., said that he had declined an invitation to the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum at Davos, because, he wrote in a tweet, “it sounded boring af”: Not fun at all.Jan 25, 2023

In that post I wasn't talking about Elon, we were talking about who he hired as the twitter CEO. (I didn't know anything about her, but looked her up and saw her WEF connection.)

In that post I wasn't talking about Elon, we were talking about who he hired as the twitter CEO. (I didn't know anything about her, but looked her up and saw her WEF connection.)
If I hired a Catholic to do a job, would that mean I support the Catholic church, or am it's pawn?

If I hired a Catholic to do a job, would that mean I support the Catholic church, or am it's pawn?

Of course not, but I don't see that as a valid comparison. Hiring a CEO is not just hiring anyone... and many Catholics are normal decent people. But the WEF has stated goals that are subversive, so i'm not sure why anyone would want to be a part of them. But anyway, I don't want to argue with you about this. All I've been saying from the start is that conservatives should be careful about jumping on bandwagons, because we're living in a time of great deception.

What do you think he means by that post? I could see myself posting that. Does that mean I support the homo takeover, or is it a warning?

Here's what I did find though:

Today, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ+) civil rights organization, issued a statement following Elon Musk completing his purchase of Twitter, one of the world's largest social media platforms:

Jay Brown, HRC Senior Vice President of Programs, Research, and Training.
Listen, you are welcome to your own opinion on Musk.

Mine? Is that he is of at least at the level of Knight Kadosh.

Do you know what that Double Eagle means? That tattoo that George Floyd had on his chest, or is in the crest of Donald Trump's Scottish golf course. . . or that was used by the Holy Roman Empire, Ivan the Terrible, etc. etc. ?

It means to have an outward stated an agenda, and to also have an ulterior, secret, unstated agenda. To use the agenda of one's opponents to achieve your real goals.

Listen to buttercup, she is not wrong on this, her discernment, is, IMO, spot on. There is no reason not to be informed in the information age, IMO.

because we're living in a time of great deception.

We always have been. This has not changed. It has only reached more outrageous levels.

Last edited:
Of course not, but I don't see that as a valid comparison. Hiring a CEO is not just hiring anyone... and many Catholics are normal decent people. But the WEF has stated goals that are subversive, so i'm not sure why anyone would want to be a part of them. But anyway, I don't want to argue with you about this. All I've been saying from the start is that conservatives should be careful about jumping on bandwagons, because we're living in a time of great deception.
I'm on no "bandwagon.". I admire his incredible work ethic and how his BILLIONS mean nothing to him. He doesn't own a home. He works 24/7. He's an idea man (many I don't agree with, but that's not the point).

Listen, you are welcome to your own opinion on Musk.

Mine? Is that he is of at least at the level of Knight Kadosh.

Do you know what that Double Eagle means? That tattoo that George Floyd had on his chest, or is in the crest of Donald Trump's Scottish golf course. . . or that was used by the Holy Roman Empire, Ivan the Terrible, etc. etc. ?

It means to have an outward stated an agenda, and to also have an ulterior, secret, unstated agenda. To use the agenda of one's opponents to achieve your real goals.

Listen to buttercup, she is not wrong on this, her discernment, is, IMO, spot on. There is no reason not to be informed in the information age, IMO.

We always have been. This has not changed. It has only reached more outrageous levels.

Well, it IS the Devil's Night. I don't celebrate Halloween, nor Saturnalis (Christmas) or Ishtar (Easter).

If you celebrate any of those holidays, you're as deceived as he is, so again, there's that Glass House thing

Forum List

Back