Elon Musk is God's Gift to this Generation of Humanity

Of course not, but I don't see that as a valid comparison
Most of our Supreme Court is Catholic
While I don't agree with them on doctrine they do seem to be the only ones standing for traditional morality. I respect them for the good, but disagree with them doctrinally. It can be the same thing

The current Court has six Catholics in the majority: Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett, plus a liberal Catholic (Justice Sotomayor), a Jew (Justice Kagan), and a Protestant (Justice Ketanji Brown).

I agree with that. He's a THINKER. I'm not afraid of IDEAS. I just don't want GOVERNMENT FORCING "choices" on people.
Well then, what do you think of his infamous TWITTER remark after Bolivia’s 2019 coup — the so-called “Lithium Coup” — where Elon Musk wrote:
“We will coup whoever we want. Deal with it!”

Do you agree with that sort of “idea”?

Of course the Bolivians themselves did “deal with it,” forcing new elections in which they easily defeated the U.S.-supported rightwing parties that made the coup.

If Elon Musk was a U.S. citizen, he would probably be a new MAGA candidate capable of replacing Donald Trump. I could easily see him as a successful Republican presidential candidate. As this OP shows, rightwing populists and also “cult of personality” fans are always on the lookout for another “God’s gift to humanity.”

Musk is an arrogant asshole and lately a rather erratic businessman. He is a member in good-standing of the elitist Western oligarchy of billionaires.

But there is no denying that Musk has often been a brilliant and far-sighted industrialist and businessman. He did wonders with Tesla, proving that an EV company can succeed even in the U.S. marketplace. Tesla auto prices have been lowered dramatically as he aims to get, and is winning, a much bigger part of the market, and sales of several of Tesla’s models have increased dramatically. In this case, at least, I agree that he did prove he was a far-sighted industrial … “Thinker.” He also showed a great deal of flexibility in basing his early manufacturing plants in — of all places — Communist China.

Last edited:
Our future is degeneration. Corporate dominance means the struggle of the weak against the strong, and the weak win evolution when they unite.

The next generation will be as ugly and dumb as Elon Musk.

I'm on no "bandwagon.". I admire his incredible work ethic and how his BILLIONS mean nothing to him. He doesn't own a home. He works 24/7. He's an idea man (many I don't agree with, but that's not the point).

I shouldn't have phrased it that way, sorry, I was speaking in general, not about you per se. I understand that what you like about him is that he's innovative and doesn't seem to be driven by money, and I admire those qualities too. I don't want to get off topic, but I believe that we're heading toward a technocracy, so for that reason I am wary of those who seem to be part of that. Btw, someone who knows a lot about technocracy (and wrote a book about it) is Patrick Wood... here's a link to his website, and he's a Christian btw: Technocracy News & Trends

That isn't quite reality

As I said, you don't live in reality.

Forum List

Back