Elon Musk claims advertisers are trying to ‘blackmail’ him, says ‘Go f--- yourself’

I'm glad you brought up the "free speech" issue.

Elon has been worse than the former guys on this.

Did you see his recent bannings of words that hurt his feelings?

He's been banning words from almost day 1.

Some "free speech absolutist" huh?
Which words

Gee, Twitter held back a story about Biden's SON for TEN WHOLE DAYS! Those BASTARDS!

Meanwhile, the National Enquirer captured and killed a Playboy bunny's affair with Donald Trump to help Trump win an election.

Funny, I don't recall you EVER whining about that!
National Enquirer ?

“If somebody’s going to try to blackmail me with advertising? Blackmail me with money? Go f---yourself. Go. F---. Yourself. Is that clear?” Musk singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger in the audience, saying “Hi Bob!”

He also implied that his fans would boycott those advertisers in kind. “The whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company and we will document it in great detail,” Musk threatened.

Musk is so gangster. He has done more for the environment than anyone in history…yet he is vilified because he took away Twitter from the leftists as a propaganda platform.

Before Musk, Twitter acted as a left wing NGO. We all know it. Musk released the emails. The leftists in the government used Twitter as a propaganda platform. The first ammendment was massively violated.

Musk is so fun. He is exactly what the world needs now.
20167b86fe1da538ed9c4bd8420d25c4473b9bdb7c63455d80b449eb826e9f0d.jpg

Forum List

Back