Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".
I never said she isn't white. :cuckoo:

What I did say was her claim to have a Native American great great great grandmother was corroborated by her DNA test.

And I said YOUR claim that that was HER claim is bullshit. And it still is.

I get that you desperately want to word-parse and pretend that ALL that ever happened was ONE time when she made THIS vague reference, so she's technically correct, nothing to see here, move along, forget everything else, it's a win if we say it is.

No one is buying it. No one is going to buy it. This is not one of those times where you throw up six tons of bovine feces to obscure the record, then come back five years from now when everyone's forgotten the details and claim that the bovine feces is the accepted truth.

She claimed repeatedly to be Native American. She took a DNA test, which proved that she's as white as any other white person in America, and more white than a lot of them. End of story.

You want to parse something? Parse this: fuck off with your lies and bullshit.
Well now you’re flat out lying. Her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American was corroborated by her DNA test.

Yea, years after she claimed to be Native American in order to promote herself.
So? Her DNA test still corroborates her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American.

So was she lying her ass off when she claimed to be Cherokee to advance her career at Harvard? Or is she lying her ass off now when she's apologizing for falsely claiming to be Cherokee to advance her career at Harvard?

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".

What I did say was her claim to have a Native American great great great grandmother was corroborated by her DNA test.

I get that you desperately want to word-parse and pretend that ALL that ever happened was ONE time when she made THIS vague reference, so she's technically correct, nothing to see here, move along, forget everything else, it's a win if we say it is.

No one is buying it. No one is going to buy it. This is not one of those times where you throw up six tons of bovine feces to obscure the record, then come back five years from now when everyone's forgotten the details and claim that the bovine feces is the accepted truth.

She claimed repeatedly to be Native American. She took a DNA test, which proved that she's as white as any other white person in America, and more white than a lot of them. End of story.

Well now you’re flat out lying. Her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American was corroborated by her DNA test.

So? Her DNA test still corroborates her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American.
/—-/ Actually Ancestry.com says the NA database is to thin to make accurate DNA assessments.

Of course she said she had “minute traces of Native American blood.” She said several times her great great great grandmother was Native American.

Yea, seems the term you're looking for is "cultural appropriation"....dumbass.
Her DNA test confirms her claims of Native American ancestry in her heritage.

Well, well, well. Insults, abuse and lies. What passes for discourse when you have nothing to say, which is all that conservatives have ever had.

All these attacks on Elizabeth Warren simply shows how scared you are of the rocket ship this woman is on. She's got a plan for that. Warren has never claimed she's a Native American. She's proudly claimed she had a Native American ancestor, and the DNA test has proved she was telling the truth. She's never received any benefit from the claim, and it's only shows the level of desperation you have to discredit this candidate any dishonest way you can, because that's ALL you've got.

Trump doesn't have plans for anything. The US Chamber of Commerce came out with a statement that says, in essence, that they have lost any faith they had that Trump knows what he's doing with the economy, and everything he's done is going very badly, especially the tariffs and the trade wars. Neither steele nor coal are coming back, and farmers are going bankrupt at a rapid clip.

Trump was handed a great economy. But as of the tax cuts, one of only two significant pieces of legislation which this government has passed into law, Trump started dismantling that economy, piece by piece. Unable to completely destroy the ACA, Trump turned his attention to the strong world economy and launched trade wars against ALL of your trading partners. You don't start negotiations by imposing tariffs. But then Trump has proven time and time again, why all of his business deals end so badly for him and his investors. He's the world's worst negotiator.

I don't know which prospect is scarier, that Trump has failed to make a deal with either North Korea or China, or that he will. Since he's already told Kim he can keep his nukes, what's the point? And what did Trump get for this great concession? A box of bones that will take years to determine if they are in fact the remains of US troops who died 70 years ago. At least Jack got a handful of magic beans for the cow.

Her DNA test proved she had a fraction 1/1024th Central or South American Heritage not "Cherokee". A lie is a lie no matter how many different ways you tell it . Moon bat!

All these attacks on Elizabeth Warren simply shows how scared you are of the rocket ship this woman is on. She's got a plan for that. Warren has never claimed she's a Native American. She's proudly claimed she had a Native American ancestor, and the DNA test has proved she was telling the truth. She's never received any benefit from the claim, and it's only shows the level of desperation you have to discredit this candidate any dishonest way you can, because that's ALL you've got.

Where did Harvard get the idea to brag about their diversity of having a squaw as a law professor, if Ms. Warren didn't tell them she is an indian?

Of course she bragged about being a native american.

As far as whether she received any benefit or not, reviewing her employment and school records, bringing Harvard Administrators to Washington to testify as to their reasons for hiring Warren needs to be done.

If it does, than why is she apologizing for it?

By the way, "Warren's DNA analysis, conducted by Stanford University researcher Carlos Bustamante, found that the "vast majority" of Warren's lineage is of European ancestry. But he also writes that the results "strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual's pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago."

Warren Releases DNA Results

Let that sink in... "6-10 generations ago".

Well, well, well. Insults, abuse and lies. What passes for discourse when you have nothing to say, which is all that conservatives have ever had.

Trump doesn't have plans for anything. The US Chamber of Commerce came out with a statement that says, in essence, that they have lost any faith they had that Trump knows what he's doing with the economy, and everything he's done is going very badly, especially the tariffs and the trade wars. Neither steele nor coal are coming back, and farmers are going bankrupt at a rapid clip.

Trump was handed a great economy. But as of the tax cuts, one of only two significant pieces of legislation which this government has passed into law, Trump started dismantling that economy, piece by piece. Unable to completely destroy the ACA, Trump turned his attention to the strong world economy and launched trade wars against ALL of your trading partners. You don't start negotiations by imposing tariffs. But then Trump has proven time and time again, why all of his business deals end so badly for him and his investors. He's the world's worst negotiator.

I don't know which prospect is scarier, that Trump has failed to make a deal with either North Korea or China, or that he will. Since he's already told Kim he can keep his nukes, what's the point? And what did Trump get for this great concession? A box of bones that will take years to determine if they are in fact the remains of US troops who died 70 years ago. At least Jack got a handful of magic beans for the cow.
/—-/ Elizabeth Warren is on a rocket ship??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
C38D23E1-CCB3-4BFF-89F9-0546474BD948.jpeg

All the hate must be hurting her popularity. Only 12,000 folks showed up for her townhall appearance yesterday in Minnesota It wasn't even a Trump-like rally, but she drew those kinds of numbers.

So was she lying her ass off when she claimed to be Cherokee to advance her career at Harvard? Or is she lying her ass off now when she's apologizing for falsely claiming to be Cherokee to advance her career at Harvard?
She always said she supposedly had a great great grandmother who was the Cherokee. End of story everything else is crap, brainwashed functional moron. And the blood test proved she was right. There is no evidence she ever used it to get ahead, and she is not responsible for what Harvard did. What a gigantic pile of garbage propaganda....

If it does, than why is she apologizing for it?

By the way, "Warren's DNA analysis, conducted by Stanford University researcher Carlos Bustamante, found that the "vast majority" of Warren's lineage is of European ancestry. But he also writes that the results "strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual's pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago."

Warren Releases DNA Results

Let that sink in... "6-10 generations ago".
Just like the great-great-grandmother she's been talking about all this time. Give it up, brainwashed functional moron.

All the hate must be hurting her popularity. Only 12,000 folks showed up for her townhall appearance yesterday in Minnesota It wasn't even a Trump-like rally, but she drew those kinds of numbers.

Soros shipped in 11,000

Soros shipped in 11,000
You chumps are afflicted with denial and delusion.

Yep, guess not everyone wants to make a crap deal.

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for Native American heritage claim
Published: Aug 19, 2019 8:36 p.m. ET

SIOUX CITY, Iowa — Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren offered a public apology Monday to Native Americans over her past claim to tribal heritage, directly tackling an area that’s proved to be a big political liability.

“Like anyone who has been honest with themselves, I know I have made mistakes,” the Massachusetts senator said at a forum on Native American issues in this pivotal early voting state. “I am sorry for the harm I have caused

Elizabeth Warren apologizes for Native American heritage claim

Warren will always be eleventy-seven times smarter than Donold Dork.

Warren is a phony baloney.

She pretends to be a squaw, she also pretends to be a working class gal who drinks beer out of a can.

But in reality, she's just a rich white broad from Boston, a latter day Margaret Drysdale.

Her real problem is in not being true to her own self. Trump is proud to be a billionaire from Queens, and won't let you forget where he came from. This is how he is able to relate to poor rural folk. He isn't a phony, like Pocahontas or Spartacus or Beto

Warren will always be eleventy-seven times smarter than Donold Dork.

Warren is a phony baloney.

She pretends to be a squaw, she also pretends to be a working class gal who drinks beer out of a can.

But in reality, she's just a rich white broad from Boston, a latter day Margaret Drysdale.

Her real problem is in not being true to her own self. Trump is proud to be a billionaire from Queens, and won't let you forget where he came from. This is how he is able to relate to poor rural folk. He isn't a phony, like Pocahontas or Spartacus or Beto
she was born and raised in Oklahoma dumbass. Trump is a con man and a fraud who has done nothing but screw up everything he's done.

Forum List

Back