Beto O’Rourke, Democratic Dreamboat, Is Getting His Ass Kicked in Texas

GS4W3RO.jpg

Ted Cruz, the Skeletor of American politics
Good one, and so true. LOL

It was and still is a long shot. The fact he even had a chance in there is impressive :)

I hope Beto loses! Time to stop these liberals from saying and doing stupid things. I'll take a knee in protest! Lol

YOU WHITE CONSERVATIVE BASTARDS COULDN'T WIN AN ELECTION BASED ON FAIRNESS IF YOUR FUCKIN LIVES DEPENDENT ON IT. IF THE MAN LOSES, ITS BECAUSE YOU WHITE BITCHES AS ALWAYS FUCKED OVER MINORITIES AT THE POLLS....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTES, BUT WHO YOU BITCHES DIDN'T ALLOW TO VOTE, SO GET OFF THIS KICK ASS TRAIN, MOTHERFUCKER AND GET WITH REALITY...YOU LYING CHEATING BITCHES.

Standing and taking off your hat to show respect to our fallen veterans has nothing to do with fascism or communism. It has to do with common courtesy and logic.

YOU WHITE CONSERVATIVE BASTARDS COULDN'T WIN AN ELECTION BASED ON FAIRNESS IF YOUR FUCKIN LIVES DEPENDENT ON IT. IF THE MAN LOSES, ITS BECAUSE YOU WHITE BITCHES AS ALWAYS FUCKED OVER MINORITIES AT THE POLLS....HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTES, BUT WHO YOU BITCHES DIDN'T ALLOW TO VOTE, SO GET OFF THIS KICK ASS TRAIN, MOTHERFUCKER AND GET WITH REALITY...YOU LYING CHEATING BITCHES.

Case in Point of TDS.

Coming down off crack is a bitch, eh?

I hope Beto loses! Time to stop these liberals from saying and doing stupid things. I'll take a knee in protest! Lol
Sir, will you take a knee right up in the pit of your nut sacks...cause if so, may I personally have that honor? In protest of course:abgg2q.jpg:

Sir, will you take a knee right up in the pit of your nut sacks...cause if so, may I personally have that honor? In protest of course:abgg2q.jpg:

As long as you dont mind him exercising his 2nd amendment rights after you assault him.

As long as you dont mind him exercising his 2nd amendment rights after you assault him.

“Congressman O’Rourke is a vocal proponent of gun control and restricting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens,” Cruz said in a call with reporters Tuesday night. “But those anti-gun views are not reflective of the values of Texans.”

Yeah right! Someone who wants to restrict the Second Amendment rights should be shot right on the spot by law-abiding citizens. Just sayin...

Forum List

Back