Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

one indian in her heritage 6-10 generations ago. The math says 1/1032. She claimed to be an American indian and used that lie to get special treatment in job placement and called herself "the first professor of color at Harvard". If white is a color she wasn't lying. She never claimed a percentage, that's correct, she claimed enough indian heritage to qualify as a minority. SHE LIED..

As to being an asshole, you have that category all to yourself in this thread (and several others).
Warren made no claims about her professorship, it was all Harvard's doing.

Who TF do you think told them she was a qualified minority? She would never have gotten the job if she had not claimed minority status.
My God that has been debunked a hundred fucking times. You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

Yep, as long as we're not as dumb as you.

we are much smarted than "real" dave. we are capable of rational thought.
LOL

Don't you think you should learn how to spell correctly if you're going to hoist yourself up as smarter than the person you're insulting?

one indian in her heritage 6-10 generations ago. The math says 1/1032. She claimed to be an American indian and used that lie to get special treatment in job placement and called herself "the first professor of color at Harvard". If white is a color she wasn't lying. She never claimed a percentage, that's correct, she claimed enough indian heritage to qualify as a minority. SHE LIED..

As to being an asshole, you have that category all to yourself in this thread (and several others).

Who TF do you think told them she was a qualified minority? She would never have gotten the job if she had not claimed minority status.
My God that has been debunked a hundred fucking times. You Trumpettes are dumber than shit.

No, it's been DENIED a hundred times. Not the same thing.

I think Redfish asks a good question. Where do you suppose Harvard got it from, if not her? Do you think they just made it up at random, and it's just a coincidence that it's the same as what she'd been saying?

Look you stuipid fucks. Get trhev God damn facts instesad of yoiur cionstant lies.

She identified herself to Harvard of her heritage. Harvard opted to use that in theor publications.

Harvard said it was not relevant to her hiring.

Warren had nothing to do with Harvard using it to show their diversity.

You & Redfish are dumber than shit. All you do is lie when this issue has already been resolved .

wrong, she got special treatment as a minority person, as a result of her lies. She has a tiny trace of native American DNA, as do almost all americans. She is a fraud and you are an idiot for not realizing it.

I didn't let a fraud & Conman dupe me into voting for him like dumbass you did.

President Trump's accomplishments speak for themselves. New trade deals, record low unemployment for minorities, record high markets, Peace with Rocket Man, who will soon abandon evil entirely IMHO, great relations with Israel. I'm glad that Donald J. Trump is my president.
"record low unemployment for minorities"

Exactly how is that an accomplishment for Trump?

Black unemployment peaked at 16.8% following the Great Recession. It had to come down 9.8 points to reach the all time low of 7.0%. It came down 9 points under Obama and continued coming down another 0.8 points under trump to reach the record low. Seems to me, Trump should get credit for the 8% that fell under his watch and Obama should get the credit for the other 92% that fell while he was president.

Your a moron

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I think Redfish asks a good question. Where do you suppose Harvard got it from, if not her? Do you think they just made it up at random, and it's just a coincidence that it's the same as what she'd been saying?

Look you stuipid fucks. Get trhev God damn facts instesad of yoiur cionstant lies.

She identified herself to Harvard of her heritage. Harvard opted to use that in theor publications.

You & Redfish are dumber than shit. All you do is lie when this issue has already been resolved .

wrong, she got special treatment as a minority person, as a result of her lies. She has a tiny trace of native American DNA, as do almost all americans. She is a fraud and you are an idiot for not realizing it.
Oh? What special treatment did she receive?

President Trump's accomplishments speak for themselves. New trade deals, record low unemployment for minorities, record high markets, Peace with Rocket Man, who will soon abandon evil entirely IMHO, great relations with Israel. I'm glad that Donald J. Trump is my president.

Black unemployment peaked at 16.8% following the Great Recession. It had to come down 9.8 points to reach the all time low of 7.0%. It came down 9 points under Obama and continued coming down another 0.8 points under trump to reach the record low. Seems to me, Trump should get credit for the 8% that fell under his watch and Obama should get the credit for the other 92% that fell while he was president.
We give obama credit for the shitty forgein policy putting record numbers on welfare and food stamps if that makes you happy

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".
"Trace" what is your definition of trace?

There is no qualifier for heritage,

Heritage - something transmitted by or acquired from a predecessor

It's in the report on her DNA test. You could have just read it, like I did, instead of driveling in here and expecting other posters to explain to you what you're talking about.

Most white people, particularly in the US, have tiny amounts of DNA from other racial/ethnic groups. And the reverse is usually true. It's not enough to be meaningful, ie. it's a trace amount of it (a very small quantity, especially one too small to be accurately measured.). In fact, most white people in the US have more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren does. It's certainly not enough for them to claim "Native American heritage"; and definitely not enough for anyone to run around identifying themselves as any sort of "minority". They're still white, and so is she.

DNA is not a "heritage". It's just biology. My DNA traces back primarily to Great Britain, but I don't have a British heritage. My family's been in this country for two centuries; I've never been to Great Britain, or even spent any particular time around British people. I don't know any more about them or their culture than any other American who reads a lot. MY heritage is American South, because THAT is the culture my family passed down to me.

Elizabeth Warren's heritage is apparently cultural appropriation, since her family appears to have passed down to her a tradition of claiming other people's culture in order to appear more interesting.
Blah Blah Blah. What percent is required to have heritage. If yoir family came to America 3200byears ago from Ireland, you have Irish heritage?

This comes down to these fcts:
1) Warren said she had NA heritage based on family stories.
2) The DNA test said she did.
3) This information never bought her any advantage in getting a job

So what is your fucking problem? That she wanted to connect with others with similar heritage?

If my family came to America 3200byears(?) ago from Ireland I sure wouldn't be touting my identity as Irish, trying to gain any benefit from claiming a minority status. Christ sake, you're dumb as a rock.
Warren was noi trying to gain any benefit.

Sure she wasnt we all believe you.

Now tell us all that al sharpton didnt get special treatment

We give obama credit for the shitty forgein policy putting record numbers on welfare and food stamps if that makes you happy
LOL

How does foreign policy put people in the U.S. on welfare and food stamps?

LOL

LOL

Ok pin head You really that stupid to think they all go together hey meat head

LOL

LOL

Ok pin head You really that stupid to think they all go together hey meat head
That's what you said. At least you admit it was a stupid thing for you to say.

You just let a fraud and con-woman dupe you into defending her even after she admitted she was guilty.
Guilty of what? She said she had NA heritage &the test proved it.

The res are just your lies & stupidity.

Far be it from me to insist that you have enough self-respect to take your nose out of the ass of a liar who's using you like a tool. Not like it would make any difference in whether the rest of us see you as a pathetic, gullible joke.

Last edited:

Look, "Assfuck Dave". You're welcome to keep lying to yourself all you like. You're welcome to keep pretending that you're not Warren's personal dildo. No one else is required to agree with you, nor do we feel particularly inclined.

No, YOU stop lying. However much you want to pretend that Warren was waltzing around, saying, "I have minute traces of Native American blood, like every other white person in the country", she wasn't. She was running around, pretending that Native American was her primary race designation. There's no amount of spinning you're going to do that's going to make this okay and truthful in anyone's eyes but yours . . . and you never gave a rat's ass about the truth, anyway.
Of course she said she had “minute traces of Native American blood.” She said several times her great great great grandmother was Native American.

Yea, seems the term you're looking for is "cultural appropriation"....dumbass.
Her DNA test confirms her claims of Native American ancestry in her heritage.

No, it confirms that she's white. As white as every other white person in this country, and more white than some of us.

Having the same trace DNA elements as everyone else and absolutely no connection with the culture whatsoever does not qualify as "heritage".
I never said she isn't white. :cuckoo:

What I did say was her claim to have a Native American great great great grandmother was corroborated by her DNA test.

And I said YOUR claim that that was HER claim is bullshit. And it still is.

I get that you desperately want to word-parse and pretend that ALL that ever happened was ONE time when she made THIS vague reference, so she's technically correct, nothing to see here, move along, forget everything else, it's a win if we say it is.

No one is buying it. No one is going to buy it. This is not one of those times where you throw up six tons of bovine feces to obscure the record, then come back five years from now when everyone's forgotten the details and claim that the bovine feces is the accepted truth.

She claimed repeatedly to be Native American. She took a DNA test, which proved that she's as white as any other white person in America, and more white than a lot of them. End of story.

You want to parse something? Parse this: fuck off with your lies and bullshit.

He realizes it. He's a fraud too, trying to pretend she didn't lie.

Of course she said she had “minute traces of Native American blood.” She said several times her great great great grandmother was Native American.

What I did say was her claim to have a Native American great great great grandmother was corroborated by her DNA test.

I get that you desperately want to word-parse and pretend that ALL that ever happened was ONE time when she made THIS vague reference, so she's technically correct, nothing to see here, move along, forget everything else, it's a win if we say it is.

No one is buying it. No one is going to buy it. This is not one of those times where you throw up six tons of bovine feces to obscure the record, then come back five years from now when everyone's forgotten the details and claim that the bovine feces is the accepted truth.

She claimed repeatedly to be Native American. She took a DNA test, which proved that she's as white as any other white person in America, and more white than a lot of them. End of story.

Well now you’re flat out lying. Her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American was corroborated by her DNA test.

Well now you’re flat out lying. Her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American was corroborated by her DNA test.

Yea, years after she claimed to be Native American in order to promote herself.

Yea, years after she claimed to be Native American in order to promote herself.
So? Her DNA test still corroborates her claim that her great great great grandmother was Native American.

Forum List

Back