Elizabeth Warren's 11 Progressive Commandments - Rebutted!

Done, Elizabeth Warren would destroy this twitchy strawman making motherfucker in a debate.
I doubt it. This guy has had quite a bit of experience debating those from the Left wing of things who are more intelligent than Elizabeth Warren, whose experience is limited to these 2 minute sound byte style debates you see on TV today.
You have not been listening to her then. The lady is sharp as a tack even without notes and is a hundred times more direct and articulate then this man who rambled around even with notes. I could tell how that screed was going to be from the beginning and yet I watched the whole wretched thing, now that I have watched it are you prepared to discuss the ideas presented rather than bullshit?

I am sure she is intelligent, but just because you can give off sound bytes like this doesn't make you more intelligent than another person or a better debater.

Which commandment do you want to discuss. Why not discuss the commandment that, "- "We believe—I can't believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work."

Where is the evidence that women make 77% what a man makes for equal work?

Wish Liz Warren would run for President

Like to see Republicans debate those eleven points
If they had the courage to, they would win those debates. However, getting over the emotional basis of absurd statements like "women make 77% of the wage a man makes", is difficult because most people think emotionally not rationally.

Yea, how dare her! Women make 78% of the wage a man makes.

78 cents on the dollar The facts about the gender wage gap - Apr. 13 2015

In fact the way to beat progressives is to talk about ideas. They cannot debate on ideas. That's the reason they speak in catch phrases, gotcha talking points, and pull the race or gender card all the time.
I would be astounded if anyone here responded to me with a rational counter argument instead of bullshit, you want to start? Leave off the ad hominem attacks against Senator Warren and lets see the overwhelming strength of your ideas.

All of those points have been examined and destroyed ON THESE BOARDS many times. If you didn't have your head up your ass all the time, you would realize that'.

Done, Elizabeth Warren would destroy this twitchy strawman making motherfucker in a debate.
I doubt it. This guy has had quite a bit of experience debating those from the Left wing of things who are more intelligent than Elizabeth Warren, whose experience is limited to these 2 minute sound byte style debates you see on TV today.
You have not been listening to her then. The lady is sharp as a tack even without notes and is a hundred times more direct and articulate then this man who rambled around even with notes. I could tell how that screed was going to be from the beginning and yet I watched the whole wretched thing, now that I have watched it are you prepared to discuss the ideas presented rather than bullshit?

I am sure she is intelligent, but just because you can give off sound bytes like this doesn't make you more intelligent than another person or a better debater.

Which commandment do you want to discuss. Why not discuss the commandment that, "- "We believe—I can't believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal work."

77% is a cooked up figure, it's true, but women still make less than men for the same work and positions so the core of the statement is true and republicans do not think it is a problem.

In fact the way to beat progressives is to talk about ideas. They cannot debate on ideas. That's the reason they speak in catch phrases, gotcha talking points, and pull the race or gender card all the time.
I would be astounded if anyone here responded to me with a rational counter argument instead of bullshit, you want to start? Leave off the ad hominem attacks against Senator Warren and lets see the overwhelming strength of your ideas.
You would first have to make a rational argument.

I/We believe is in the same category as a 4 year old child who says, "I want".

All of those points have been examined and destroyed ON THESE BOARDS many times. If you didn't have your head up your ass all the time, you would realize that'.
A swing and a miss.

A swing and a miss.

Whatever you have to tell yourself idiot.

You do not know about the threads on raising the minimum wage? You know nothing about all the threads on income inequality? You are completely ignorant about the discussions of women's pay?

I'd say that I hit a home run and you aren't even smart enough to be a bat boy. Moron.

Just checked a couple of Tea Party web websites, they say "we believe" quite often, it is a common political tactic to gather support.

A swing and a miss.

You do not know about the threads on raising the minimum wage? You know nothing about all the threads on income inequality? You are completely ignorant about the discussions of women's pay?

I'd say that I hit a home run and you aren't even smart enough to be a bat boy. Moron.
I know about those threads where you all gang on on the source and think you've won the argument, I was hoping for something a little less stupid.

Just checked a couple of Tea Party web websites, they say "we believe" quite often, it is a common political tactic to gather support.
So, when you say no one will respond to you with a rational argument, I claim you've made no rational argument, you immediately go to a political website to do what?

I still see no rational argument from you. Only deflection based upon hate preoccupation.

77% is a cooked up figure, it's true, but women still make less than men for the same work and positions so the core of the statement is true and republicans do not think it is a problem.
How much less? Please, cite your evidence.

Starts out with character assassination, pretty screwed up way to present a supposed rebuttal of ideas. Got a print version?
Her character and how she labeled herself a minority to advance herself personally is relevant here, as it exposes an unethical pattern of behavior.

If you don't have the time to watch the whole presentation, perhaps you shouldn't be making premature comments?
If you can't defeat the progressives on ideas alone you are in trouble, here they are:

- "We believe that Wall Street needs stronger rules and tougher enforcement, and we're willing to fight for it."

- "We believe in science, and that means that we have a responsibility to protect this Earth."
- "We believe that the Internet shouldn't be rigged to benefit big corporations, and that means real net neutrality."
- "We believe that no one should work full-time and still live in poverty, and that means raising the minimum wage."
- "We believe that fast-food workers deserve a livable wage, and that means that when they take to the picket line, we are proud to fight alongside them.".
- "We believe that students are entitled to get an education without being crushed by debt."
- "We believe that after a lifetime of work, people are entitled to retire with dignity, and that means protecting Social Security, Medicare, and pensions."
- "We believe—I can't believe I have to say this in 2014—we believe in equal pay for equal.

Get to work telling us how all this stuff is wrong without the mudslinging

- Wall Street will always find a loophole.
- Just because something is called science doesn't always mean it's good for the earth.
- Net neutrality is a means to rig the Internet to benefit big corporations.
- Fast food workers really ought to consider the quality of their products before demanding higher wages.
- Education -- yeah, that's way the hell overpriced, score one for the progressives there.
- Encouraging abortions and putting down Quiverfull is not the way to get more people to pay into the Social Security, Medicare, and pensions to keep them afloat.
- Equal pay for equal...? I thought the progressive idea was to increase taxes on people the more they make, so is it really about giving more to the poor or is it just taking more from the rich?

So, really, with just a little more pragmatism and a little less ideology, progressives aren't so bad. How about that.

If they had the courage to, they would win those debates. However, getting over the emotional basis of absurd statements like "women make 77% of the wage a man makes", is difficult because most people think emotionally not rationally.

That statistic doesn't account for hours worked, profession, education, or experience. It is dishonest to say the least

That statistic doesn't account for hours worked, profession, education, or experience. It is dishonest to say the least

Why don't you try a new approach...READ THE ARTICLE...because it DOES compare equal jobs

Why don't you try a new approach...READ THE ARTICLE...because it DOES compare equal jobs
No where in that article does it say women receive 78% of the wage of a man for the same job.

A swing and a miss.

I know about those threads where you all gang on on the source and think you've won the argument, I was hoping for something a little less stupid.

And there it is. This is why you continue to post this stupid stuff. No matter how badly we beat you, you don't have the integrity or maturity to ever admit you are wrong. So why bother. It's better to just point at you and laugh. Warren and you are both idiots. Good luck moron.

Forum List

Back