For those that want to deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Why is it we never hear you complain about Muslim dress that is religious? Why not any complaints about Muslim High schools and middle schools in the Northern States where they even force non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes.

Of the two religions Islam will KILL you if you do not convert while all that happens to you if you do not convert to a Christian religions is some people may not talk to you.

Who is trying to deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public? I was just in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. I went to a Pirates game with a buddy of mine who lives there. As we were walking to a stadium there were some religious stooges standing on the sidewalk and one of them asked me if I believed in Jesus. I simply told him yes, I just had lunch with him and the tooth fairy the day before and he really liked the cobb salad.

What public Muslim schools are forcing non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes?

Who is trying to deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public? I was just in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. I went to a Pirates game with a buddy of mine who lives there. As we were walking to a stadium there were some religious stooges standing on the sidewalk and one of them asked me if I believed in Jesus. I simply told him yes, I just had lunch with him and the tooth fairy the day before and he really liked the cobb salad.

What public Muslim schools are forcing non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes?
I too would like to know where that is.

So why don't you so called christians follow your god mans advice?

Matt 6:5

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Muslims Demand Get Prayer In Public Schools Attack Off Campus Bible Studies - Freedom Outpost

One example. Also in the same State is where Muslim run schools forced non Muslim teachers to attend religious classes AFTER hours.
Your article doesn't say what you claim, you know. It's actually about public schools trying to hand out CHRISTIAN info and the Muslim parents rightfully complaining about it being done in a public school.

As for the prayer time, any religion that has specific prayer times, etc. during the school day should allow kids to leave for that....just like orthodox Jews being accomodated on Fridays and seriously practicing Catholics being accomodated during lent.
Oh, and nothing about non-Muslims being forced to pray. If you had a solid case, why would you feel the need to misrepresent it?

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

This wasn't hard to find.

" Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "

(Had to google it, haven't owned a Bible for over 50 years.)

You know..if the OP's claims had been true, I'd be right behind him. Christians should (and are) allowed the right to pray and preach in public. Public school teachers should not be forced to do Muslim prays (they aren't).

But to lie about what is going on? Shame on the OP.

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) is threatening Christians with courts martial.

General Craig Olson spoke at a National Day of Prayer event thanking God and talking about the power of prayer.

Now this radical anti-Christian group is demanding that he face a court martial and be “aggressively and visibly brought to justice for his unforgivable crimes and transgressions.”

Even worse, this group – which calls Christians in the military “monsters who terrorize” – has consulted with the Pentagon on religion in the military.

The threat is real.

Google is your friend

" Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. "

So the god of the goyim contradicts himself! What a surprise!!

Why is it we never hear you complain about Muslim dress that is religious? Why not any complaints about Muslim High schools and middle schools in the Northern States where they even force non Muslim teachers to attend prayer and religious classes.

Of the two religions Islam will KILL you if you do not convert while all that happens to you if you do not convert to a Christian religions is some people may not talk to you.
No one seeks to 'deny Christians the right to pray or preach in public,' the notion is ridiculous, unfounded idiocy.

Cite any example of a Muslim seeking to violate Establishment Clause jurisprudence by conjoining church and state and that Muslim's actions will likely be subject to a First Amendment challenge, the same as anyone else who attempts to codify religious dogma into secular law in violation of the Constitution.

Otherwise, why would anyone object to how a Muslim dresses; and there's no such thing as a pubic high school or middle school that is 'Muslim,' just as there are no 'Christian' or 'Jewish' public schools.

Last, religions don't 'kill people,' people kill people, where their religion is incidental and irrelevant; someone who commits an act of violent crime in the name of religion is not representative of those who follow that faith, including Islam.

The premise of your thread is sophomoric, ignorant, and inane, it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, as you succeed in only exhibiting your unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims.

The Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) is threatening Christians with courts martial.

General Craig Olson spoke at a National Day of Prayer event thanking God and talking about the power of prayer.

Now this radical anti-Christian group is demanding that he face a court martial and be “aggressively and visibly brought to justice for his unforgivable crimes and transgressions.”

Even worse, this group – which calls Christians in the military “monsters who terrorize” – has consulted with the Pentagon on religion in the military.

The threat is real.

Google is your friend
There is no such thing as a Christian Soldier, it's not possible.

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”

A United States Marine was convicted at a court-martial for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer – a verse of Scripture the military determined “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.”

The plight of Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling seems unbelievable – a member of the Armed Forces criminally prosecuted for displaying a slightly altered passage of Scripture from the Old Testament: “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
The military has rules. If you don't follow them, and get nailed, don't bitch.

In February, she was instructed by her technology teacher to create a PowerPoint demonstration about her life. One of the requirements was to include a slide with an inspirational message.

So Mackenzie decided to use a Bible verse – specifically John 3:16. That familiar passage reads: “For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”

But the teacher had a problem with Mackenzie’s inspirational message. She explained to the class that none of the students would be allowed to use any Bible verses or quotations from the Book of Mormon.

The message was clear – you cannot be inspired by religion.

So the god of the goyim contradicts himself! What a surprise!!

Did he?

Your verse was about hypocrites, mine was about spreading the Gospel.

Not always the same.

In February, she was instructed by her technology teacher to create a PowerPoint demonstration about her life. One of the requirements was to include a slide with an inspirational message.

So Mackenzie decided to use a Bible verse – specifically John 3:16. That familiar passage reads: “For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”

But the teacher had a problem with Mackenzie’s inspirational message. She explained to the class that none of the students would be allowed to use any Bible verses or quotations from the Book of Mormon.

The message was clear – you cannot be inspired by religion.
If that was an assignment and the student got to choose, the teacher was out of line and the district hopefully backed that girl up.

I would like a link to that actual story, not an anecdote, please.

Forum List

Back