Elizabeth Warren proposes canceling student loan debt and offering free public college

Meh, where ever you food stamp collecting wiggers buy your Boone’s and bacon.

Wherever is all one word. Seriously, how do function being this illiterate. You do realize being able to communicate in English is kind of a requirement here... but you can't get through a post without multiple spelling and grammatical errors.
how do function
huh?

I flunked English 2 times so I'm not one to point out others grammars mistakes, usually. But I recognize a hypocrite when I see one.

I wonder if any of the geniuses here have considered the possibility that this might be a good investment?
what about the unintended consequence of continually increasing tuition costs? You think colleges aren't raising tuition as the government continues to generate more and more demand through programs like these?

I wonder if any of the geniuses here have considered the possibility that this might be a good investment?
what about the unintended consequence of continually increasing tuition costs? You think colleges aren't raising tuition as the government continues to generate more and more demand through programs like these?

No. I don’t think that at all.

I wonder if this plan will refund my wife and I for our student loan payments? Or anyone else that paid them? At the very least, will they refund all the interest paid :)

Blame the everyone has to go to college brainwashing for that.

well i didn't, and even i can figure out when we're being had.....

Those countries that you want to emulate do not send every single high school kid to college. They only send the ones who have the aptitude for college

No, i do not want to emulate those countries, in fact i don't want jack sh*t to do with them

We don't want that here we think that even the dumbest kid in class has to go to college

along w/dumb azz voters to vote them into office

~S~

Except that's not the cause. The cause is universities not getting subsidies for operations from the state like they used to, and having to compete for tuition dollars by creating better and better amenities.

No. I don’t think that at all.
Then you don't even understand basic economics

Except that's not the cause. The cause is universities not getting subsidies for operations from the state like they used to, and having to compete for tuition dollars by creating better and better amenities.
You don't understand basic economics either. Competition in the market doesn't create higher costs it lowers them. That's literally the reason for the anti trust act.

You don't understand basic economics either. Competition in the market doesn't create higher costs it lowers them. That's literally the reason for the anti trust act.

No, it really doesn't. It might create more choices, but it doesn't create "Competition".

Yeah, you can get a degree from a Diploma Mill like the University of Phoenix for a lot less than you could from an Ivy League school like Yale. But no one is going to take your degree seriously, that's the thing.

The problem is, universities want to be closer to Yale and further from Pheonix.

It's why tuition at a place like UIC has gone up so much.

tuitiongraph-500x308.jpg

while state support has gone down.

upload_2019-5-5_10-42-52.png

No, it really doesn't. It might create more choices, but it doesn't create "Competition".

Yeah, you can get a degree from a Diploma Mill like the University of Phoenix for a lot less than you could from an Ivy League school like Yale. But no one is going to take your degree seriously, that's the thing.

The problem is, universities want to be closer to Yale and further from Pheonix.

tuitiongraph-500x308.jpg

View attachment 259500
This is bullshit. This is one of the biggest loads of shit being sold to the public, that you need Ivy League education to be taken seriously. For certain kinds of careers it helps to have the. Name but the bigger problem is kids these days don't have any idea what degrees are useful in the job market and which ones have become worthless. Get an engineering degree at any accredited school and your prospects for valuable employment are great. Get a liberal arts degree at an Ivy League school and I literally hope you fail just because of your stupidity. But to think that competiition doesn't create lower prices is just retarded.

The $1.6 trillion in student debt may not pose a direct threat to the economy, but it’s causing anguish that goes far beyond financial concerns

tuitiongraph-500x308.jpg

View attachment 259500
This is bullshit. This is one of the biggest loads of shit being sold to the public, that you need Ivy League education to be taken seriously. For certain kinds of careers it helps to have the. Name but the bigger problem is kids these days don't have any idea what degrees are useful in the job market and which ones have become worthless. Get an engineering degree at any accredited school and your prospects for valuable employment are great. Get a liberal arts degree at an Ivy League school and I literally hope you fail just because of your stupidity. But to think that competiition doesn't create lower prices is just retarded.

No shit, how will you make money in Classical Dance or Feminist Theory. Joe's a hate filled dumbass which is why he lives alone and will die that way. Hatred is an ugly thing.

Uh, yeah, it really doesn't.

A liberal arts degree from Yale will get you a lot farther than a engineering degree from a Diploma Mill. This is just a reality.

There's a reason why rich assholes are bribing coaches to get their spawn into Yale and Harvard...

No shit, how will you make money in Classical Dance or Feminist Theory. Joe's a hate filled dumbass which is why he lives alone and will die that way. Hatred is an ugly thing.

Hey, buddy, I've written thousands of resumes... and I've never seen anyone who had a degree in "Classical Dance" or "Feminist Theory". So either no one is really taking those majors, or their job prospects are so awesome they don't need professional resume writing services.

I'm guessing it's probably the former.

The reality is, a lot of people DO take those "practical" majors. And they end up in entry level jobs, that have very little chance of paying of their student loan debts and end up living with their parents until they are 30.

But do go on with your mindless hate because of some butthurt I inflicted on your racist ass months ago.

Forum List

Back