Elizabeth Warren gives dating and dance advice.

Women. Dump your man no matter what. He's a no good SOB no matter how good he is.

Elizabeth Warren's dating advice leaves Twitter confused: 'Dump the guy who ghosted you'

Didn't even know what ghosting was..........Lol

I love her dance moves.....

Cory Booker Defends Elizabeth Warren From Dancing Mockery

Dating???...Look at her husband. I bet she made him chop his Dick off to stay married to her. I bet she rides and pegs him like a Champion Rodeo Cowboy....WTF is wrong with this guys left eye. Bet she sliced it out like in the Kill Bill movie when he was a bad pup.

Seems better than Trump's dating advice: "....just grab them by the pussy..."

Women. Dump your man no matter what. He's a no good SOB no matter how good he is.

Elizabeth Warren's dating advice leaves Twitter confused: 'Dump the guy who ghosted you'

Dating???...Look at her husband. I bet she made him chop his Dick off to stay married to her. I bet she rides and pegs him like a Champion Rodeo Cowboy....WTF is wrong with this guys left eye. Bet she sliced it out like in the Kill Bill movie when he was a bad pup.

You ever been in a locker room busting balls with guys about chicks??? I've said worse that I'd make a stable boy blush.

You want us to become sterilized too. Go to bed.

You ever been in a locker room busting balls with guys about chicks??? I've said worse that I'd make a stable boy blush.

You want us to become sterilized too. Go to bed.

I don't hang out in men's locker rooms.

Or women's for that matter. What was Trump doing in a woman's dressing room?

WHOPPER #3

My kids went to public schools with all the other degenerates.

No they didn't you M Fing lying pos. Are you this stupid Pantsuit Woman?

You know?

If you are going to make lying an issue in this campaign....you will lose
Bigly

Elizabeth Warren looks like a librarian who wouldn't know what to do with a penis.

If Warren starts to dance...will it then commence to rain?

Maybe the person troubled by debt should have just lied she is an Indian and get into a real degree program.

Warren dating advice: Dump the guy who is not answering your texts

Trump dating advice: Grab them by the pussy!
You do know that is the way nature made the species. You through civility out of the soup when you took over the Democratic Party. Much of the rest of the world lives by what came out of the primordial ooze. Western women have it good. Playing the game right almost guarantees a half decent life. We are falling behind in the Caucasian West. Russia could beat Western Europe in a ground war. Our position in Eastern Asia is weakening. With South Korea and Japan considering nuclearizing their militaries. You live well because of male dominance, not in spite of it. I am not chest beating. For I am not at the top of the mountain either. As most men are not. The best of the best must be the best. And we have lowered the standards. The proof is around you. The costs of everything are much more then they should be and we need foreign products to give us a false interpretation of how well we are doing. People like me are not threatening the system. We are warning to deaf ears. The police state is all to ready to kill if you get out of line of the agendas.

Forum List

Back