Elizabeth Warren gives dating and dance advice.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Women. Dump your man no matter what. He's a no good SOB no matter how good he is.

Elizabeth Warren's dating advice leaves Twitter confused: 'Dump the guy who ghosted you'

Didn't even know what ghosting was..........Lol

I love her dance moves.....

Cory Booker Defends Elizabeth Warren From Dancing Mockery

Dating???...Look at her husband. I bet she made him chop his Dick off to stay married to her. I bet she rides and pegs him like a Champion Rodeo Cowboy....WTF is wrong with this guys left eye. Bet she sliced it out like in the Kill Bill movie when he was a bad pup.

Warren dating advice: Dump the guy who is not answering your texts

Trump dating advice: Grab them by the pussy!

Women. Dump your man no matter what. He's a no good SOB no matter how good he is.

Elizabeth Warren's dating advice leaves Twitter confused: 'Dump the guy who ghosted you'

Dating???...Look at her husband. I bet she made him chop his Dick off to stay married to her. I bet she rides and pegs him like a Champion Rodeo Cowboy....WTF is wrong with this guys left eye. Bet she sliced it out like in the Kill Bill movie when he was a bad pup.

"What a waste of time. Just grab them by the pussy! Everyone loves when fat, mentally ill old men grab them by the oussy!"

Signed,

Donnie Trump's dating advice

"What a waste of time. Just grab them by the pussy! Everyone loves when fat, mentally ill old men grab them by the oussy!"

Signed,

Donnie Trump's dating advice

I knew you'd love this thread.

WHOPPER #2
I got knocked up and canned from my job.
No you didn't Bird Brain, you quit. We saw your resignation letter.

[QUOTE="Fort Fun Indiana, post: 23842581,

Obama's dating advice, grab the dick of your favorite tranny....[/QUOTE]
Buttigieg's dating advice: Same as Monica's.

[QUOTE="Fort Fun Indiana, post: 23842581,

Obama's dating advice, grab the dick of your favorite tranny....
Buttigieg's dating advice: Same as Monica's.[/QUOTE]
Yes, we know how homosexuality works. Ffs , you don't have to bring up gay sex in every single thread, Queenie.

WHOPPER #3

My kids went to public schools with all the other degenerates.

No they didn't you M Fing lying pos. Are you this stupid Pantsuit Woman?

Forum List

Back