Elizabeth Warren: Fork, Done, etc

That's what I figured. If the nanny changed their diapers together, that's a direct link to me. Just like my nephew Adam, and then on down the generations.

Ain't it grand?

I consider my nieces and nephews directly related to me.

But..of course in some cases..people have totally new ways of determining families and relatives.

You can "consider" them directly related to you, but they are not... They are indirectly related to you...

You should have stayed in school... There are online dictionaries that can help you with the word "directly"...

Ah..so it's kosher to marry your brother's daughter?

So what? Does she have trace amounts of Native American blood (which many Americans do)? Did she violate any laws?

Did she violate any laws? That's my question as well. We've seen the Rs ignore and even reward really immoral and illegal behavior - Ensign, Santorum, Coburn hush money/sex scandal comes to mind. If any D were to do something on that level, I say they should be shunned and thats what weve seen with much smaller scandals. The Ds must never get down in the gutter with the Rs.

More to the point is that this woman is so good and so badly needed in national politics and this tempest in a teapot so inconsequential, I will gladly give her a pass for this.

But, I'll also watch her in the future.

Ain't it grand?

I consider my nieces and nephews directly related to me.

But..of course in some cases..people have totally new ways of determining families and relatives.

You can "consider" them directly related to you, but they are not... They are indirectly related to you...

You should have stayed in school... There are online dictionaries that can help you with the word "directly"...

Huh? Wha?

I blame your teachers...

Please look up "directly" and "indirectly".... Maybe your personal dictionary doesn't have those words, but there are plenty of public dictionaries that include those words...

Huh? Wha?

I blame your teachers...

Please look up "directly" and "indirectly".... Maybe your personal dictionary doesn't have those words, but there are plenty of public dictionaries that include those words...

When the elevator doesn't go to the top, some get stuck. :lol:

So what? Does she have trace amounts of Native American blood (which many Americans do)? Did she violate any laws?

Did she violate any laws? That's my question as well. We've seen the Rs ignore and even reward really immoral and illegal behavior - Ensign, Santorum, Coburn hush money/sex scandal comes to mind. If any D were to do something on that level, I say they should be shunned and thats what weve seen with much smaller scandals. The Ds must never get down in the gutter with the Rs.

More to the point is that this woman is so good and so badly needed in national politics and this tempest in a teapot so inconsequential, I will gladly give her a pass for this.

You'll give her a "pass" but watch her in the future? That's funny stuff. If Elizabeth Warren really IS so "good", Luddly...then why did she do something so sleazy? Passing yourself off as something you're not to get ahead in your professional life isn't "good"...it's bad.

If she used her fake minority status in any way shape or for to leverage for higher positions at different universities, it's truly an immoral act because then she would have stolen, just like Ward Churchill, stolen a position from a true minority.

That's the sin of it. She would have stolen a position from a real minority.

What sex scandal was Santorum involved in? Was it anything like the Edwards sex scandal?

Unretouched photo of Liz Warren at Harvard

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

That's not photoshopped

she using more sunscreen now.

Brown must be in trouble if THIS is what his campaign is running on.

yea, maybe you're right, he could always go back to Warrens grade school file and find out she may have stole someones cupcake in the lunchroom...:rolleyes:

What sex scandal was Santorum involved in? Was it anything like the Edwards sex scandal?

:eusa_shhh:on the edwards thing....hes pre-forgiven;)

Huh? Wha?

I blame your teachers...

well, not to put to a fine a point on it, but I AM related the the Emperor Marcus Ulpius Trajanus...yup.

what? oh yeah?so show me were I aint:mad:

Huh? Wha?

I blame your teachers...

Simple question.

Yes..as in Affirmative.

No..as in Negative.

It's not all that complicated.

Huh? Wha?

I blame your teachers...

Simple question.

Yes..as in Affirmative.

No..as in Negative.

It's not all that complicated.
Let me help you - no, she is DIRECTLY related to you.

Rick Santorum Caught Up In John Ensign Affair: Senate Ethics Report
Husband cuckolded by Ensign rips rising Santorum - Monday, Jan. 9, 2012 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun
Rick Santorum tipped off John Ensign, report says - Juana Summers - POLITICO.com

And, it gets better -
Rick Santorum's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character
Sen. John Ensign sex scandal spreads to other Republicans - CSMonitor.com

SickRick is as corrupt as Boehner, Kyl, even Blunt. But hey, don't worry ... He's a bible thumping Republican so its okay.

Rick Santorum Caught Up In John Ensign Affair: Senate Ethics Report
Husband cuckolded by Ensign rips rising Santorum - Monday, Jan. 9, 2012 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun
Rick Santorum tipped off John Ensign, report says - Juana Summers - POLITICO.com

And, it gets better -
Sen. John Ensign sex scandal spreads to other Republicans - CSMonitor.com

SickRick is as corrupt as Boehner, Kyl, even Blunt. But hey, don't worry ... He's a bible thumping Republican so its okay.

Ohhhhh More contraception scandal. Too bad. I don't think anyone should pay for someone else's contraception either.

Forum List

Back