Elizabeth Warren: Fork, Done, etc

My guess, which I would have to investigate, is that she didn't do anything wrong. The universities would set the standard, or federal would - whoever. Somebody says 1/32 = minority status, then et voila, she's legal. If it's 1/16th, and she isn't, but she still claimed it, then she's bad and wrong, yada-yada, blah-blah, slap her hand.

I'm sorry, Boop but Warren has NOT established that she is 1/32 Indian.

Has anyone established she's not?

Prove a negative?

Huh? Wha?

:eusa_eh:

That only works if the "facts" prove your innocence, Boop. When the facts prove that you've misrepresented yourself for YEARS to be a minority then getting them out there and "owning it" is committing political suicide. Warren ducked and covered, hoping it would blow over. It hasn't.

That's what I'm saying. I believe they do. And there was some stupidity on the parts of the university.

Also, it sucks that being honest can take your ass down. But that's politics.

Regretfully for Warren...if she'd been honest in the first place...she wouldn't be in the political pickle that she's in now.

Politics shines a very bright spotlight onto those that choose to enter it. Things that would normally never be explored...are...and that can be embarrassing to those who have lived a lie.

And you have conclusive proof she's "lying", where?

Dishonest about what?

My Mom thought she was part American Indian for the longest time. Her half sister actually sat down and did a family tree several years ago..and found that her family had no American Indians. Interestingly enough..there was a direct link to Henry the VIII.

So the fact that your Mom is clueless somehow proves that Elizabeth Warren wasn't being dishonest? Too funny...

Again..dishonest about what?

And my Mom wasn't "clueless", this is what her Mom told her..

Family "lore" is sometimes different from reality.

You know..like Rubio's family running away from Castro?

:lol:

there ya go again......shading the truth and engaging in gross mis-characterizations becasue you are to lazy and insecure to be honest, is a smarmy, childish way to go thru life son......., but alas.

here...keep on keepin' on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYqnoULgD30]Classic Movie Lines #69 - YouTube[/ame]

It was actually a sister of Henry VIII..

But of course..it's an entirely different family to this rube.

That's what I figured. If the nanny changed their diapers together, that's a direct link to me. Just like my nephew Adam, and then on down the generations.

Ain't it grand?

I consider my nieces and nephews directly related to me.

But..of course in some cases..people have totally new ways of determining families and relatives.

By your definition everybody is directly related to everybody, making the concept pretty meaningless.

That's what I'm saying. I believe they do. And there was some stupidity on the parts of the university.

Regretfully for Warren...if she'd been honest in the first place...she wouldn't be in the political pickle that she's in now.

Politics shines a very bright spotlight onto those that choose to enter it. Things that would normally never be explored...are...and that can be embarrassing to those who have lived a lie.

The onus is on the one who makes the claim.

Isn't that how it's always done, even here?

Someone makes a claim, others cry "Bullshit", claimant then either provides proof or doesn't....

It's not someone makes claim, other's cry "Bullshit", claimant says "Prove I'm lying"...

She's still a Democrat, so compared to: taking a $106,000 piece of land from a felon, plagiarizer, lying about your military honors and medals, being a Grand Kleagle of the KKK, leaving your GF to drown....this is pretty mild stuff

Is it too late to field another candidate, not that it even matters because even if its too late or even if the candidate dies, someone Dem can step right in

No big deal

Ya still have to take the slam, even when I went bi-partisan by starting the thread? Just checking the rules, I lost my handbook.

I'm glad you have standards. It's a shame no one else in your party shares any of them

:lol: Oh, god. Frank. You convulse me. ;)

Okay, so I get to see Avengers today, WooT!! ^5

What part of there's no Indian ancestors in Warren's family tree, do you not GET, Sallow?

That's what I figured. If the nanny changed their diapers together, that's a direct link to me. Just like my nephew Adam, and then on down the generations.

Ain't it grand?

But..of course in some cases..people have totally new ways of determining families and relatives.

By your definition everybody is directly related to everybody, making the concept pretty meaningless.

No..my definition is that my brother's and sister's kids are directly related to me.

You don't agree with that.

That's fine.

What part of there's no Indian ancestors in Warren's family tree, do you not GET, Sallow?

And you have conclusive evidence of that?

Post the link.

Nieces and Nephews are not considered immediate family. They are not direct descendents of you. Now Sallow's mother could be a direct descendent of Henry VIIIs parents but not him directly.

Sorry Sallow, major fail.

Post the link.

Unretouched photo of Liz Warren at Harvard

200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

That's not photoshopped

Ain't it grand?

No..my definition is that my brother's and sister's kids are directly related to me.

That's fine.

I'm still laughing at you trying to excuse Warren's misbehavior by trotting out that you're a descendant of Henry VIII only to have someone slap that down by pointing out his children had no children. It sucks when you can't even excuse a lie with a lie of your own...huh, Sallow?

It was actually a sister of Henry VIII..

But of course..it's an entirely different family to this rube.

Ain't it grand?

You can "consider" them directly related to you, but they are not... They are indirectly related to you...

You should have stayed in school... There are online dictionaries that can help you with the word "directly"...

Ain't it grand?

That's fine.

Must be nice to have your own dictionary... Makes things easier when you can just make shit up....

Someone makes a claim, others cry "Bullshit", claimant then either provides proof or doesn't....

It's not someone makes claim, other's cry "Bullshit", claimant says "Prove I'm lying"...

Post the link.

Dr. House and OS, no- you see?

Sallow wants you to prove the reverse counter factual, thats right up their on the empty-headed I don't have a brain debate tactic lib. playbook...

Ain't it grand?

You can "consider" them directly related to you, but they are not... They are indirectly related to you...

You should have stayed in school... There are online dictionaries that can help you with the word "directly"...

You know how those "Royals" are, House...always saying stupid things!:lol:

Post the link.

Dr. House and OS, no- you see?

Sallow wants you to prove the reverse counter factual, thats right up their on the empty-headed I don't have a brain debate tactic lib. playbook...

Asking for proof of a negative is so "Truthmattersish"....

(I'm gonna start my own dictionary too, dammit...)

Forum List

Back