Elizabeth 'Gray Beaver' Warren: Transgender Border Crossers 'MUST' Be Released Into U.S.

What is it with female democrat politicians? American women struggle with tons of issues while liberal democrats want to force their young girls to share showers and locker rooms with confused boys with working parts. Meanwhile the alleged alternate to the democrat clown car, Tulsi Gabbard, is on the board of the freakazoid trans gender movement.

Last edited:
This is why she is a danger to America. She's basically saying all illegals have to do is declare they're transgendered and wallah, instant asylum!

Warren: Transgender Border Crossers 'Must' Be Released into U.S.
Um no, the magic 8 ball says try again. Democrats have become the modern equivalent of the Vichy government, they are basically sellouts, carpetbaggers, collaborators, corrupt ideologues pandering to random popular causes.They are lost...This coming from an Ex Democrat. They have sold us out.

White america is racist thats why we need to flood the population with mexicans who hate gay people

This is why she is a danger to America. She's basically saying all illegals have to do is declare they're transgendered and wallah, instant asylum!

Well, let me see...

They are entering our country illegally looking for handouts (at taxpayer expense)...

They will break the law again to vote Democrat...

And they can't look in their pants and tell what gender they are!!!

Yep, they sound like someone the Democrats identify with and love!!!

I see 1950s studies on behavior. Birds peck for more food, Monkeys smash a button for a reward...This is the political model now, we have Democrats that offer more to the lower common denominator. What do you expect from demagogues?

I see 1950s studies on behavior. Birds peck for more food, Monkeys smash a button for a reward...This is the political model now, we have Democrats that offer more to the lower common denominator. What do you expect from demagogues?
Yes Democrats have adopted many B.F. Skinner models in how to control behavior.

Yes Democrats have adopted many B.F. Skinner models in how to control behavior.
Its too bad the monkeys in California that smash election buttons haven't figured that out.

#notmisogynist
I know I'm going no where with this, because you're queer. But if you had a young daughter, would you be okay with her sharing a shower with a man that said he was a woman?

Where do people share showers?

Forum List

Back