Elizabeth 'Gray Beaver' Warren: Transgender Border Crossers 'MUST' Be Released Into U.S.

This is why she is a danger to America. She's basically saying all illegals have to do is declare they're transgendered and wallah, instant asylum!

Warren: Transgender Border Crossers 'Must' Be Released into U.S.
#notmisogynist
I know I'm going no where with this, because you're queer. But if you had a young daughter, would you be okay with her sharing a shower with a man that said he was a woman?

Where do people share showers?
Locker rooms already had a dude in a locker room showing his penis off to the girls. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Thankfully the CBP folks don't take orders from "Gray Beaver"
(love that name!!, hope Trump uses it in a tweet if she becomes the nominee)

This is why she is a danger to America. She's basically saying all illegals have to do is declare they're transgendered and wallah, instant asylum!

#notmisogynist
I know I'm going no where with this, because you're queer. But if you had a young daughter, would you be okay with her sharing a shower with a man that said he was a woman?

Locker rooms already had a dude in a locker room showing his penis off to the girls. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Really? A transgendered individual did that? Link?

#notmisogynist

February 17, 2016 in a Seattle pool girls locker room. Look it up.

#notmisogynist

That person wasn't trans. Story fail.

That person wasn't trans. Story fail.
He identified as a woman.

But the big question is, can the 'Gray Beaver' hold off the old communist now that AOC has taken his side. AOC obviously commands the loyalty of thousands of information starved nincompoops.

Forum List

Back