Elena Kagan to be nominated for supreme court

so what? ....your post should have your opinion about the news. Otherwise it's just spam.

really? interesting. perhaps on other boards you've haunted. not here.

there is nothing inappropriate or 'spam' about providing information.

or do i have to go through every rightwingnut thread to show you what spam is?

Indeed. Considering YL's post was the first on the subject, it most certainly is not spam.

Thanks.
I mean, look at Napolitano. Hillary.
What is it with this guy?

And between you and Mud, I'm sure you two are just male models of the year. :rolleyes:

If either of you are as ugly as your personalities, don't even bother posting a picture. :eusa_eh:

Thanks.
I mean, look at Napolitano. Hillary.
What is it with this guy?

And between you and Mud, I'm sure you two are just male models of the year. :rolleyes:

If either of you are as ugly as your personalities, don't even bother posting a picture. :eusa_eh:

I'm not getting nominated for a political position either.
You were trying to make some kind of point, dumbshit?

so what? ....your post should have your opinion about the news. Otherwise it's just spam.

Good for you. I prefer to get my own news. I come here to view other peoples opinion about the news.

I'm not getting nominated for a political position either.
You were trying to make some kind of point, dumbshit?

Since when does looks matter for a political position?

Yeah, my point is you make snide remarks about the looks of others while hiding behind your computer like the coward you are.

Grow up and man up. You embarrass all real men.

Good for you. I prefer to get my own news. I come here to view other peoples opinion about the news.

Anyway.
Obama declared that there was no litmus test on abortion for a nominee. Did anyone really expect him to nominate someone who wants to overturn Roe? C'mon.
Kagan has a long track record on abortion, if I recall correctly. This will make the nomination very divisive, leading to another knock down drag out Fuck You America show from the Democrats. Way to go!

Fuck.

Kagan is a terrible, but predictable, choice. She's as careerist as they come, has practically no discernible record, is obsequious to power and claims of expanded executive privilege, and will move the court further to the right when Obama should so obviously be using his majority to move it to the left (especially after Roberts and Sc'Alito and with the departure of the court's most liberal member) or at least keep it status quo.

This is another sad day for progressives, who Obama continues to let down.

What makes the move so particularly dunderheaded is that Diane Wood was also at the top of the list of potential nominees, has a long and sterling record, is an appropriate replacement for Stevens in terms of their rulings, is an actual federal judge with plenty of judicial experience and progressive credentials, and would have had an easier confirmation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back