Elementary school shooting

How about getting rid of the drugs?

Kind of hard to get rid of things that grow naturally in the ground, guy.

Do you ever compare the process of making cocaine (and smuggling it into the US) in contrast to the difficulties of the manufacturing process behind a zip gun?

You libtards seem to think that merely passing alaw fixes things, despite the fact that every one of these massacres already violates the laws in dozens of ways, not even including consideration of the laws against MURDER, you stupid fucktard.

But if they couldn't GET the gun to start with, they'd never have been able to pull these crimes off.

Yeah, you can get some ahole who can make "zip guns" in his garage, but they'd never have the capabilities of a mass-produced Bushmaster that is advertised like this..

bushmaster-man-card-banner.jpg

Do you ever compare the process of making cocaine (and smuggling it into the US) in contrast to the difficulties of the manufacturing process behind a zip gun?

You libtards seem to think that merely passing alaw fixes things, despite the fact that every one of these massacres already violates the laws in dozens of ways, not even including consideration of the laws against MURDER, you stupid fucktard.

But if they couldn't GET the gun to start with, they'd never have been able to pull these crimes off.

Yeah, you can get some ahole who can make "zip guns" in his garage, but they'd never have the capabilities of a mass-produced Bushmaster that is advertised like this..

bushmaster-man-card-banner.jpg

One can deal the same damage with any semi auto rifle.

So why don't you be honest for once and just say that you want to ban all semiautomatic rifles and not just the scary looking ones.

So why don't you be honest for once and just say that you want to ban all semiautomatic rifles and not just the scary looking ones.

I think it would depend on the rifle and it's capabilities.

In the case of an Bushmaster or AR-15, it has all the capabilities of an M-16. A max-effective range of 400 Meters, a 5.56 mm round that "tumbles", doing maximum damage when hitting a pre-schooler, and a fire rate of 40 RPM in semi-automatic mode.

This is a weapon for a soldier, not a Hockey Mom.

I see you are taking your meds again, and as foolish in temper as always.

Properly screened applicants will certainly qualify for consideration of being hired.

With that concern for any applicant mediated, yes, the former military person is the right person for the job, much more preferable to citizens without experience.

Are you sure about the military experience? Many of these folks have PTSD. Last thing I want is a flashback from an ex military.

Godamit, Starkey, you went all reasonable again and shit.

STOP IT, bitch!

I think it would depend on the rifle and it's capabilities.

In the case of an Bushmaster or AR-15, it has all the capabilities of an M-16. A max-effective range of 400 Meters, a 5.56 mm round that "tumbles", doing maximum damage when hitting a pre-schooler, and a fire rate of 40 RPM in semi-automatic mode.

This is a weapon for a soldier, not a Hockey Mom.

A semi auto that shoots a .223 is a semi auto that shoots a .223. It does not matter if the gun looks like a traditional style rifle or a military weapon.

It does not matter if it holds a 5, 10, 20 or 100 round magazine. All semi auto .223 rifles can deal out the same damage in about the same time even with multiple magazine change outs.

Rounds per minute fired in a semi auto depends solely on how fast one can pull the trigger and is not dependent on any "mode".

SO maybe just maybe you should learn a little bit about the weapons you want to ban.

And then you would realize that you are indeed calling for the ban of all semiauto rifles and then you can start being honest about it.

A semi auto that shoots a .223 is a semi auto that shoots a .223. It does not matter if the gun looks like a traditional style rifle or a military weapon.

It does not matter if it holds a 5, 10, 20 or 100 round magazine. All semi auto .223 rifles can deal out the same damage in about the same time even with multiple magazine change outs.

Rounds per minute fired in a semi auto depends solely on how fast one can pull the trigger and is not dependent on any "mode".

SO maybe just maybe you should learn a little bit about the weapons you want to ban.

And then you would realize that you are indeed calling for the ban of all semiauto rifles and then you can start being honest about it.

Guy, I worked with M16's for 11 years in the US Army. It's not a weapons civilians should have.

The M-16 was specifically designed to make that .223 round a lot more deadly by increasing the tumble rate and the amount of propellent behind it. It was made to require low maintenance, and a high rate of fire comparable to the damage meeted out by its contemporary, the AK-47.

And it just plain shouldn't be in the hands of civilians.

Guy, I worked with M16's for 11 years in the US Army. It's not a weapons civilians should have.

The M-16 was specifically designed to make that .223 round a lot more deadly by increasing the tumble rate and the amount of propellent behind it. It was made to require low maintenance, and a high rate of fire comparable to the damage meeted out by its contemporary, the AK-47.

Can't Understand Normal Thinking
And change your damn signature while you're at it.

Guy, I worked with M16's for 11 years in the US Army.

So were you sleeping through the classes that taught facts about guns or what?

You plainly dont know what makes an M16 round tumble, what constitutes an aussalt weapon, and why a single shot auto-loader is not a military grade weapon.

You are an 11 year veteran? hah, I see no evidence of that claim.

It's not a weapons civilians should have.

In your fascist opinon. And besides, you arent talking about taking away M16,s you are talking about banning all guns that auto-load, an entirely unnecesary thing.

Again, the M16 is not what you are trying to ban. The M16 is alrady a restricted gun that requires a special icense from the ATF to buy.

You really cant tell the difference between facts and your assinine opinion, can you?

Sorry, guy, can't hear your squealing over the sound of dying preschoolers.

Just shut the fuck up.

Joeblowme, those arent squealing kids you are hearing, it is the sound of the wind blowing from one of your ears over to the next one.

No, I'm really sure that it's those 20 dead kids that makes anything you say sound like it's full of shit to most sane people.

You are still hearing those kids? Bullshit, then why dont you support doing something that is PRVEN to STOP those types of killings?

Because you DONT WANT THEM TO STOP. You cry big crocodile tears and I wouldnt be surprised if most libtards are eagerly looking forward to the next massacre so they can push their gun grabgbing campaign yet more.

The Gregory children go to school with the children of President Barack Obama, according to the Washington Post. That school is the co-ed Quaker school Sidwell Friends.

According to a scan of the school’s online faculty-staff directory, Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of those are police officers, who are presumably armed.

Michelle Malkin » Did NBC’s David Gregory violate DC gun law on Meet the Press?

Not to mention the Secret Service that visits on a regular basis.

For liberals, its do as I say, not as I do.

You, little fascist, continue to talk stupidly. JoeB, while wrong about gun bans, is correct about the M16. Those of us who carried it for a living (12 years in my case) agree with him. You did not serve, you have no say in the matter.

Guy, I worked with M16's for 11 years in the US Army.

So were you sleeping through the classes that taught facts about guns or what?

You plainly dont know what makes an M16 round tumble, what constitutes an aussalt weapon, and why a single shot auto-loader is not a military grade weapon.

You are an 11 year veteran? hah, I see no evidence of that claim.

In your fascist opinon. And besides, you arent talking about taking away M16,s you are talking about banning all guns that auto-load, an entirely unnecesary thing.

Again, the M16 is not what you are trying to ban. The M16 is alrady a restricted gun that requires a special icense from the ATF to buy.

You really cant tell the difference between facts and your assinine opinion, can you?

You are still hearing those kids? Bullshit, then why dont you support doing something that is PRVEN to STOP those types of killings?

Because you DONT WANT THEM TO STOP. You cry big crocodile tears and I wouldnt be surprised if most libtards are eagerly looking forward to the next massacre so they can push their gun grabgbing campaign yet more.

I do.

I completely support removing guns from people who are mentally unstable or unqualified to have them.

Everything else is bullshit.

I do.

I completely support removing guns from people who are mentally unstable or unqualified to have them.

Everything else is bullshit.

I think most people agree with that, Joeblowme.

The trick, as you well know, is in what constitutes 'qualified to have them'. You want to leave guns only in the hands of the jack boots, while most of us want to keep them out of the hands of the criminals and mentally unstable.

So, once again, you FAIL.

So what you are saying is, you just want to give up on getting guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, instead, you want to just blow all the schools money on metal detectors, bullet proof vests, and armed security guards because, hey, that's more important.

How about just getting rid of the guns?

How about getting rid of the drugs?

Meth has to be mixed in a lab using hazardous chemicals.

I suggest you go find another high school dropout to argue with.

Forum List

Back