"Elections have consequences"

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
As Barry Soetoro once said, "elections have consequences." Indeed, they do. And if Hillary had been elected, she would have brought in about a million terrorists and welfare leaches already. This is to say nothing of the continued stand down orders given to ICE on the Mexican front.

America: I salute you! You chose wisely!

No Rodham! No KKK! No (islamo)fascist USA!

No matter who is president, there is a clear issue with illegal immigration, trade agreements (moreso, abuses of said agreements) and the debt. If these issues aren't addressed how can America expect to remain a global leader?

Hillary's policies were out of touch. Worse, many on the alt-left who support her party want even more anti-American policies enacted.

No matter who is president, there is a clear issue with illegal immigration, trade agreements (moreso, abuses of said agreements) and the debt. If these issues aren't addressed how can America expect to remain a global leader?

Hillary's policies were out of touch. Worse, many on the alt-left who support her party want even more anti-American policies enacted.

I don't care about being "a global leader." Let other countries do their share for autonomy. But I do agree that Americans' abdication of decency and responsibility will have serious consequences.

I don't care about being "a global leader." Let other countries do their share for autonomy. But I do agree that Americans' abdication of decency and responsibility will have serious consequences.
As bad as Trump is, we can be assured Hillary would have been a thousand times worse.

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

You guys are trying so hard to convince yourselves you didn't make the biggest mistake in your lifetimes by voting for Trump..... carry onward boys....

As bad as Trump is, we can be assured Hillary would have been a thousand times worse.
. Is Trump really that bad or is it that they are working tirelessly to make him bad, and worse almost succeeding at it ?

. Is Trump really that bad or is it that they are working tirelessly to make him bad, and worse almost succeeding at it ?
I think he has done a very poor job. He has failed to unite the R party...he has made enemies in his own party. We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to. Does he have any friends in the press? He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show. War could be right around the corner. Plus it has been musical chairs in the White House.

You guys are trying so hard to convince yourselves you didn't make the biggest mistake in your lifetimes by voting for Trump..... carry onward boys....

Too funny. How can moving the muzzle of a loaded pistol away from one's forehead be a mistake?

. No we just live in the real world instead of in la-la land. You know that place where the leftist say la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la I don't hear you, talk to the hand, it'll be over soon, and the best one would have been (when they were poised to ignore everything about Hillary and Bill because she would have been the first woman super pandering president), just like the left did with Obama's racism, and his super pandering because he was the first black President, and of course all that stuff learned as rebellious teens at public school in which now has most afterwards just standing there with their fingers in their ears (no matter what is said be it right or wrong), saying la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la right ??

Yes, elections have consequences, and the biggest legislative consequence so far has been the GOP loss of two Senate seats in November,
either one of which could have gotten them their repeal of Obamacare.

I think he has done a very poor job. He has failed to unite the R party

The party was disunited before he even ran, and uniting the Republicans and Democrats in it is a near impossible task.

he has made enemies in his own party.

What president has not?

We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to.

What reason?

Does he have any friends in the press?

Is that relevant? To what?

He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show.

Perhaps he should exercise some dictatorial powers, ya think? And smart move on the generals.

Plus it has been musical chairs in the White House.

Revolutions are messy things.

I think he has done a very poor job. He has failed to unite the R party...he has made enemies in his own party. We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to. Does he have any friends in the press? He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show. War could be right around the corner. Plus it has been musical chairs in the White House.
. You are helping the leftist win by giving them the results they have bargained for with their plans to destroy this President, and all because he is trying to roll back their bullcrap... You are playing right into their hands.

The party was disunited before he even ran, and uniting the Republicans and Democrats in it is a near impossible task.

What president has not?

We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to.

What reason?

He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show.

Smart move.

Thing is he needs to do something to unite his party and the people. I don't see him doing this. Just as Obama did...but he had the elite DNC media blowing him every day.

I don't think generals have the answers and they very well could be crazed warmongers.

. You are helping the leftist win by giving them the results they have bargained for with their plans to destroy this President, and all because he is trying to roll back their bullcrap... You are playing right into their hands.
So, we are not allowed to criticize the POTUS.

Indeed, elections have consequences, and the Regressives are partially to blame for this.

Maybe the Democrats can make themselves a little less repellent to the electorate in the next couple of elections.

The legacy of 2016, whether Trump stays or not, will be the Supreme Court and lower courts.

Thanks loads, Regressives. Maybe you could find another fucking hobby.

What president has not?

What reason?

Perhaps he should exercise some dictatorial powers, ya think? And smart move on the generals.

. Yes, Obama has caused a revolution against the left. Trump is trying to fuel that revolution, but the entrenched repugnacrats just don't get it, so they go along to get along with the left. No one wants to completely destroy the left, but people have learned the leftist hand, and they finally are in rebellion against that hand. Telling our little children in public schools that a little girl can't refer to a little boy as a boy ? The dumb repugnacrats are going along with that kind of bullcrap to help destroy Trump ???? So far I haven't seen or heard Trump promoting anything like that, and thank God for it.

What president has not?

What reason?

Smart move.

Thing is he needs to do something to unite his party and the people. I don't see him doing this.

Me neither. Too many Democrats in the Republican Party. They need to win more seats so they have a margin to accommodate a purge.

Just as Obama did...but he had the elite DNC media blowing him every day.

Plus there are no Republicans in the Democratic Party to maintain a split.

I don't think generals have the answers and they very well could be crazed warmongers.

Or not.

So, we are not allowed to criticize the POTUS.
Yes it's cool, but as long as it is really thought out as to why the President is going through what he's going through, and how the leftist are behind it all because of their loss in the election. Their agenda got stopped, and they can't stand it. Look where they were taking the country for God sake. Don't lose focus.

Forum List

Back