"Elections have consequences"

Elections should have consequences but so far Trump and congress haven't gotten much done.
. To much fear and Tippy toeing on their parts. China is trying to keep Trump off balance by way of North Korea. Any attacks Trump has on globalist trade in order to try and make it fair and good for this nation will be met with wars and rumors of wars in accordance with what the leftist here have created now globally. Keep your eyes on the bigger picture, and it will all explain itself.

No matter who is president, there is a clear issue with illegal immigration, trade agreements (moreso, abuses of said agreements) and the debt. If these issues aren't addressed how can America expect to remain a global leader?

Hillary's policies were out of touch. Worse, many on the alt-left who support her party want even more anti-American policies enacted.

I don't care about being "a global leader." Let other countries do their share for autonomy. But I do agree that Americans' abdication of decency and responsibility will have serious consequences.
As bad as Trump is, we can be assured Hillary would have been a thousand times worse.
. Is Trump really that bad or is it that they are working tirelessly to make him bad, and worse almost succeeding at it ?
I think he has done a very poor job. He has failed to unite the R party...he has made enemies in his own party. We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to. Does he have any friends in the press? He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show. War could be right around the corner. Plus it has been musical chairs in the White House.

Is that you, Senator McCain??

No matter who is president, there is a clear issue with illegal immigration, trade agreements (moreso, abuses of said agreements) and the debt. If these issues aren't addressed how can America expect to remain a global leader?

Hillary's policies were out of touch. Worse, many on the alt-left who support her party want even more anti-American policies enacted.

I don't care about being "a global leader." Let other countries do their share for autonomy. But I do agree that Americans' abdication of decency and responsibility will have serious consequences.
As bad as Trump is, we can be assured Hillary would have been a thousand times worse.
. Is Trump really that bad or is it that they are working tirelessly to make him bad, and worse almost succeeding at it ?
I think he has done a very poor job. He has failed to unite the R party...he has made enemies in his own party. We know the elite DNC media was going to attack him ruthlessly, but he has given them ample reason to. Does he have any friends in the press? He has failed to enact most of his campaign promises and appears to be allowing generals to run the show. War could be right around the corner. Plus it has been musical chairs in the White House.

Is that you, Senator McCain??
Yep.

Go Navy!!!

Elections should have consequences but so far Trump and congress haven't gotten much done.

The inability to govern when you're in power has consequences too.
Plenty capable unless he forgot all that he knew that made him a billionaire. Are you a billionaire ? Have you managed large corporations, and made UUGE deals in your lifetime, and are you as patriotic as Trump is ? I mean the man isn't taking any pay for the job of being President. That's patriotism on steroid's. Look at the hell he has taken to be the leader of the nation in which he loves. Look at his patience for those who have attacked him & his family in every way imaginable. You have been a part of that haven't you ? I bet you would light up if anything Trump does were to indirectly help you in life, but you would hide it in order to continue attacking him wouldn't you ?

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

You guys are trying so hard to convince yourselves you didn't make the biggest mistake in your lifetimes by voting for Trump..... carry onward boys....

You think we secretly miss The Hag?
of course you do.....You can't live with your decisions without someone to hate......You need a boogeyman!

The Hag was a speed bump.

Kim Jung and other commies are more of a concern.
. A test would be to cozy up to China, and let them feel as if they are manipulating us on trade, then watch that idiot Kim gone loon back off.

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

You guys are trying so hard to convince yourselves you didn't make the biggest mistake in your lifetimes by voting for Trump..... carry onward boys....

Go ahead tell us why we should have voted for Hillary so we can laugh in your face. :laugh:
. They figured we should have pushed Hillary so the cans could be kicked down the road until they couldn't be kicked no more, and we will have lost everything along the way.

Elections have consequences"

yup ...

Dickhead Donnie wouldnt have 8 investigations tearing his sorry ass apart if he hadn't WON the election .. consequence :badgrin:

yup ...

Dickhead Donnie wouldnt have 8 investigations tearing his sorry ass apart if he hadn't WON the election .. consequence :badgrin:
. What's your interest in his demise ? Are you one of the selfish people putting your bullcrap over the health and strength of this nation ?

yup ...

. What's your interest in his demise ? Are you one of the selfish people putting your bullcrap over the health and strength of this nation ?

something about Presidents having credibility and earning my respect... LYING, NARCISSISTIC, 71 YEAR OLD MEN WHO MAGICALLY BELIEVE THE CAN CURE THE ILLS OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THEIR NAME IS TRUMP, CAN KISS MY ASS.

questions?

yup ...

something about Presidents having credibility and earning my respect... LYING, NARCISSISTIC, 71 YEAR OLD MEN WHO MAGICALLY BELIEVE THE CAN CURE THE ILLS OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THEIR NAME IS TRUMP, CAN KISS MY ASS.

questions?

Sure.

What about LYING, NARCISSISTIC, 56 YEAR OLD MEN WHO MAGICALLY BELIEVE THE CAN CURE THE ILLS OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THEIR NAME IS OBAMA?

Forum List

Back