Trump Supporters: Please read this

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump Supporters: You folks seem to be honest, hard working people who want to make America a better place for all of our citizens, and I sincerely thank you for this, but there are a few things you need to come to grips with:

* President Trump may indeed be working with good intentions to fulfill his campaign promises, but he's not taken the time to understand the nuts and bolts of how our legislative process works, and how to move his agenda through Congress. This has cost him time, and political capital. 2 things he cannot afford to lose. Worse, he's been unwilling to change once he discovered his methods are not bearing fruit, choosing instead to lash out in anger at others.

* The framers of our constitution did not design the executive branch of our Federal Government to function like a Manhattan Real Estate company, and try as he might, all the gerrymandering on earth by Mr. President won't change this. President Trump needs to adapt to our 240 year old system of government....it's not going to adapt to him.

* 7 months into his administration President Trump, to his credit, has now surrounded himself with some pretty smart generals who have brought some badly needed order to a chaotic White House, but he needs to learn to work in the structured way they've now created, knock off the tweeting, and realize he still has a lot to learn if he is going to be successful in his job.

* Frankly, I think President Trump is an honorable guy, who sincerely means well in what he is doing, but unless he accepts the fact Congress and the Judiciary are co equal branches of our government and not his subordinates, he'll continue to get nowhere with his agenda.

Trump Supporters: I am not writing this to degrade you folks or President Trump, and I hope you are open minded enough to see some grains of truth in what I've written here. It's true that the Liberals and the RINO republicans have tried to derail President Trump's agenda, but it is also true that at least some of President Trump's problems are self inflicted....
:bye1:

Trump was sent to DC to change the inside the beltway culture, not the other way around. If he has to piss a few establishment pukes off in the process so be it. At least the voters will know who needs to be replaced.

Trump Supporters: You folks seem to be honest, hard working people who want to make America a better place for all of our citizens, and I sincerely thank you for this, but there are a few things you need to come to grips with:

* President Trump may indeed be working with good intentions to fulfill his campaign promises, but he's not taken the time to understand the nuts and bolts of how our legislative process works, and how to move his agenda through Congress. This has cost him time, and political capital. 2 things he cannot afford to lose. Worse, he's been unwilling to change once he discovered his methods are not bearing fruit, choosing instead to lash out in anger at others.

* The framers of our constitution did not design the executive branch of our Federal Government to function like a Manhattan Real Estate company, and try as he might, all the gerrymandering on earth by Mr. President won't change this. President Trump needs to adapt to our 240 year old system of government....it's not going to adapt to him.

* 7 months into his administration President Trump, to his credit, has now surrounded himself with some pretty smart generals who have brought some badly needed order to a chaotic White House, but he needs to learn to work in the structured way they've now created, knock off the tweeting, and realize he still has a lot to learn if he is going to be successful in his job.

* Frankly, I think President Trump is an honorable guy, who sincerely means well in what he is doing, but unless he accepts the fact Congress and the Judiciary are co equal branches of our government and not his subordinates, he'll continue to get nowhere with his agenda.

Trump Supporters: I am not writing this to degrade you folks or President Trump, and I hope you are open minded enough to see some grains of truth in what I've written here. It's true that the Liberals and the RINO republicans have tried to derail President Trump's agenda, but it is also true that at least some of President Trump's problems are self inflicted....
Those generals are a problem.

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.
The more the masses bitch, the more I want Trump to prove them wrong.
Its getting ridiculous. He is our POTUS, like it or not. Instead of fighting him, support him. He may be a lot of things, but one thing I know for sure he is...American. He loves this country. So knock it off with the bullshit.

Naaaaaaaa! Not buying it. Nice pivot though.

skeptical.jpg

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.
Its getting ridiculous. He is our POTUS, like it or not. Instead of fighting him, support him. He may be a lot of things, but one thing I know for sure he is...American. He loves this country. So knock it off with the bullshit.

Support the playground bully?

Yes. He is our POTUS. He has not given away nukes, slapped emails hither and yon, made a fake charity to get richer since he is rich enough, uses his own money instead of taxpayers to get wherever he wants to go, wants to protect us with a wall and/or better vetting on immigrants, loves our military, etc etc etc.

Americans put up with Obama for 8 years. Give Trump at least a year to TRY to do all he said he would do. Y'all have bitched and nagged since day one. Enough already.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Believe it or not, I didn't spend 8 years constantly obsessing over Obama and trying to bring America to it's knees as retribution for electing him.

I liked Obama. At first. I was eager to believe his bullshit. Then, I woke up by his second term.
Y'all could at least give the same consideration for Trump.

Yes. He is our POTUS. He has not given away nukes, slapped emails hither and yon, made a fake charity to get richer since he is rich enough, uses his own money instead of taxpayers to get wherever he wants to go, wants to protect us with a wall and/or better vetting on immigrants, loves our military, etc etc etc.

Americans put up with Obama for 8 years. Give Trump at least a year to TRY to do all he said he would do. Y'all have bitched and nagged since day one. Enough already.

You might want to double check some of your claims. There is a six ft tall picture of him that his charity bought for one of his golf clubs, and his claim about being self funding was shown to be a lie from the start. I won't go into all the rest for now, but you really should do some research instead of just accepting what Fox tells you.

You might want to double check some of your claims. There is a six ft tall picture of him that his charity bought for one of his golf clubs, and his claim about being self funding was shown to be a lie from the start. I won't go into all the rest for now, but you really should do some research instead of just accepting what Fox tells you.
I don't watch Fox. Or any other news on tv. Too depressing.
All I am saying is give him a chance, ferchrissakes.

Believe it or not, I didn't spend 8 years constantly obsessing over Obama and trying to bring America to it's knees as retribution for electing him.

What is your definition of bringing the US to it's knees, and who is trying to do that?

I liked Obama. At first. I was eager to believe his bullshit. Then, I woke up by his second term.

Yes. I could tell that Obama as going to get a fair judgement by the right when they had that meeting on the night of his inauguration and decided they would oppose his every step, no matter if it helped or hurt the country. I certainly believe Trump deserves at least equal consideration.

So where do you get your info? Psychic packages?

Yes. I could tell that Obama as going to get a fair judgement by the right when they had that meeting on the night of his inauguration and decided they would oppose his every step, no matter if it helped or hurt the country. I certainly believe Trump deserves at least equal consideration.
I wasn't at any meeting on the night of his inauguration, so I wouldn't know about that. Boy, you get around, dontcha?

Mostly here.
Where do you get your winning personality? Under a rock?

I wasn't at any meeting on the night of his inauguration, so I wouldn't know about that. Boy, you get around, dontcha?

You weren't part of the republican leadership, so I guess they didn't put you on the list. It's been public knowledge since then. The party leaders who attended talk about it freely.

Mostly here.
Where do you get your winning personality? Under a rock?

I'm not sure I can form a reasonable yet kind response to where you claim to get your important information. I'll have to let that simmer for a while. As for my winning personality, I was just born with amazingly cuddlesome charm. Don't you just want to give me a big hug? I know you do...........You can't help yourself.

Forum List

Back