Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

I wish there was a way to put a stop to this.

People who have years of experience working as election officials are now leaving their jobs because of the threats.

This is terrorism.

The trump people have been stalking, harassing, threatening and just terrorizing election workers.

Shoot on sight order for MAGA hats.

Kidding.

Seriously though, we need to track down the people making these threats and prosecute them.

This is terrorism.

Bwaahhhaaaaaa.......Now you know how the rest of US feel every day, you retards are out their, Burning Looting and Murdering...Dont fucking like it, having a taste of your own medicine...

Correct.

Death threats and acts of intimidation and terrorism against election officials is part of the right’s campaign to undermine our democratic institutions and oppose the will of the people.

These people are seriously dangerous.

They are driving good election workers out of their jobs.

I wish the police would find these criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

I assume that the authorities are investigating this?

This is terrorism.

That would be for a jury to decide. But I agree the individuals on these calls are unhinged.

Which "Trump people"? Are you saying these are people within the Trump campaign? Or just all Trump voters in general?

There is...One way is to stop posting generalized threads that try and paint your opposition as terrorists....

This is terrorism.
Well, this is Trumpism. This is the current condition of what used to be the GOP.

I assume that the authorities are investigating this?

That would be for a jury to decide. But I agree the individuals on these calls are unhinged.

Which "Trump people"? Are you saying these are people within the Trump campaign? Or just all Trump voters in general?

There is...One way is to stop posting generalized threads that try and paint your opposition as terrorists....
Really? You’re gonna try and play dumb?
As if you don’t see the exact same rhetoric and threats from Trump supporters on this board daily.

Really? You’re gonna try and play dumb?
As if you don’t see the exact same rhetoric and threats from Trump supporters on this board daily.
Probably do....I am in no way saying that there are those that are out of control....What I am saying is that unfortunately these things occur from the left, and right, and middle....Get back to me when someone takes action...Then all I can do is condemn it...

But, this dumb shit trying to conflate everyone on one side as the lowest common denominator is just stupid, and keeps this going.

Well, this is Trumpism. This is the current condition of what used to be the GOP.

We saw this start in the bush boy years.

Anyone who didn't agree with him and the Iraq war was attacked.

They are proud that they destroyed the careers of the Dixie Chicks and others.

This has been going on for a while now.

trump just made it acceptable.

Forum List

Back