Electing Certified Idiots & Crooks

Rubio, I think, will be the nominee. He will have a real chance against HRC. More importantly, he will hold the House for the GOP, although the Senate (if Rubio is running) will go 51 or 52 for the Dems.
Was just checking this link and boy talk about jake the snake being wrong. Well you are going to be very wrong again. Why are you not back in school Jake, petulant little children like you need to finish your education. Maybe then you might understand politics.

Nah, Rubio would be beating her as badly as she is Trump. You truly, andaronjim, have no idea about what you are talking. Telling you of your of your foolishness is not petulance but kindness. If you keep going on your way, you are going to be horribly embarrassed. And that will be on you, little one.

Nah, Rubio would be beating her as badly as she is Trump. You truly, andaronjim, have no idea about what you are talking. Telling you of your of your foolishness is not petulance but kindness. If you keep going on your way, you are going to be horribly embarrassed. And that will be on you, little one.
As embarrassed as someone thinking that Rubio will be the nominee? Too funny Jake, you are so full of it.

As embarrassed as someone thinking that Rubio will be the nominee? Too funny Jake, you are so full of it.
When I suggested that possibility, it was still very much a possibility then, and if Rubio were running today he would be HRC worse than she is going to beat Trump. You need to grow up and act like an adult.

When I suggested that possibility, it was still very much a possibility then
To JakeStarkey: Get real. Rubio never had a chance because he was point man for the Gang of Eight.
Wrong comment, Flandes.

Question: if Rubio were the candidate, would have easily beaten HRC? Answer: Yes.

Who fucked up then? The far and alt rights. We told you we would not let you elect Trump.

That's it. End of story. It is over.

Forum List

Back