Either President Trump's Lawyer Lied

D

Dim Bulb

on the Sunday shows when three times he said that President Trump had nothing to do with the initial statement that Don Jr.'s team put out concerning the Russian meeting being solely about "adoption" or President Trump lied to the lawyer about not having anything to do with drafting the statement. The White House confirmed yesterday that President Trump was involved "as any father would be" (drop a footnote here, if my son was in legal jeopardy I'd hire the best lawyer I could and then get out of the way).

So who lied? Sekulow or President Trump when he told Sekulow that he wasn't involved? Here's Sekulow's non denial denial today:

"Apart from being of no consequence, the characterizations are misinformed, inaccurate, and not pertinent,” Sekulow’s statement read.

on the Sunday shows when three times he said that President Trump had nothing to do with the initial statement that Don Jr.'s team put out concerning the Russian meeting being solely about "adoption" or President Trump lied to the lawyer about not having anything to do with drafting the statement. The White House confirmed yesterday that President Trump was involved "as any father would be" (drop a footnote here, if my son was in legal jeopardy I'd hire the best lawyer I could and then get out of the way).

So who lied? Sekulow or President Trump when he told Sekulow that he wasn't involved? Here's Sekulow's non denial denial today:

"Apart from being of no consequence, the characterizations are misinformed, inaccurate, and not pertinent,” Sekulow’s statement read.

They both lied. Trump simply told Suckulow to lie and he said no problem. As do all of the weirdos around Trump. It is a colony of lepers.

They both lied. Trump simply told Suckulow to lie and he said no problem. As do all of the weirdos around Trump. It is a colony of lepers.
Honestly, I don't know Sekulow at all, by reputation or personally, but if he's a good criminal defense guy there is no chance he's going to put himself in jeopardy by lying. I tend to believe that President Trump "forgot" to tell him that he gave some pointers (or whatever inane language the WH is using to characterize the President's involvement in drafting the misleading statement) on the statement. I can't believe that any good lawyer, which I assume he is, would cross the line and put himself in jeopardy to cover some guy. Having said that if Sekulow is a straight arrow, then he should resign if he feels President Trump lied to him. Life is to short to represent a lying client.

Can anyone find Seculow lying in the past?
My search brought up nothing.
If not ,then he nor Trump are lying.

Ummm, Sekulow said that the President had nothing to do with the drafting of the first Don Jr "it was only a meeting about adoption" statement. He said it on the Sunday shows three times.

Yesterday the WH confirmed that President Trump did in fact provide input into the statement, directly contradicting Sekulow.

Someone is lying. Either Sekulow lied on the Sunday shows or President Trump lied to Sekulow about having no involvement in the statement.

Ummm, Sekulow said that the President had nothing to do with the drafting of the first Don Jr "it was only a meeting about adoption" statement. He said it on the Sunday shows three times.

Yesterday the WH confirmed that President Trump did in fact provide input into the statement, directly contradicting Sekulow.

Someone is lying. Either Sekulow lied on the Sunday shows or President Trump lied to Sekulow about having no involvement in the statement.

Wasn't watching, where is the link to the WH statement?

Someone is lying. Either Sekulow lied Pr

Here ya go. You don't seem to me to be one of the robots that uses pretzel logic to Trumpsplain everything. And I ain't hating, I'm just sort of curious as to who lied. The President to his lawyer? Or the lawyer to all of us?
Trump 'weighed in' on son's statement about Russia meeting, White House says - CNNPolitics.com

Apparently, teaching their sons to lie is normal behavior for Republicans.

After all, Trump is their children's role model.

Do all Republican men teach their sons to lie?
Well, look. People lie. Black people, white people, red people, yellow people, conservative people, liberal people. Everyone lies, especially to themselves. Don't make Satan's greatest trick a partisan issue because it just isn't.

Remember that old joke about how you can tell when so-and-so is lying? "His lips are moving."

This isn't just a reality about Trump, it is a reality about everyone around him. His kid, his lawyer, his surrogates.

Okay, we're over a dozen posts into the topic. Time for a round of, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

Okay, we're over a dozen posts into the topic. Time for a round of, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"
I'm not hating here but just really wondering what President Trump's lawyer was doing. Guys at that level don't usually lie because they have a personal interest in not being disciplined by the bar. If he intentionally lied he is really acting against his own interests. Only other option is that someone (his client?) lied to him. Don't make this partisan as us your knee jerk response. Try just to opine on where the facts lead.

I'm not hating here but just really wondering what President Trump's lawyer was doing. Guys at that level don't usually lie because they have a personal interest in not being disciplined by the bar. If he intentionally lied he is really acting against his own interests. Only other option is that someone (his client?) lied to him. Don't make this partisan as us your knee jerk response. Try just to opine on where the facts lead.
Criminal defense attorneys lie as a matter of course when their client is guilty.

Criminal defense attorneys lie as a matter of course when their client is guilty.
Not in my experience.

Someone is lying. Either Sekulow lied Pr

Here ya go. You don't seem to me to be one of the robots that uses pretzel logic to Trumpsplain everything. And I ain't hating, I'm just sort of curious as to who lied. The President to his lawyer? Or the lawyer to all of us?
Trump 'weighed in' on son's statement about Russia meeting, White House says - CNNPolitics.com

Still don't see any lies. :dunno:
It's all been consistent with everything said by both Trumps and Sekulow.

Forum List

Back