Eh.. Get it over With..

Our political system is in failure mode..all sides.

Part of me is saying.. eh.. get it over with and lets start again..

You saying this means the republicans win with you. They want you to get frustrated.

Ronnie R. did this 17 times. How many times did bush do it..? 8??

But THIS time its so damn important to fight it. They got a response from you that is perfect for them. Every single thing Obama does, they will fight. Even if it destroys the country.

Dont fall for it.
im sorry Zona ....but when Obama took Office he should have said......"NO MORE SPENDING......every agency gets what they have been getting,no new Programs,no new anything that needs Tax Dollars....you get what you got last year......if you need more you had better have a Goddamed good reason.....otherwise until we get things squared away.....thats what you got......now....whats for Lunch?"

Our political system is in failure mode..all sides.

Part of me is saying.. eh.. get it over with and lets start again..

You saying this means the republicans win with you. They want you to get frustrated.

Ronnie R. did this 17 times. How many times did bush do it..? 8??

But THIS time its so damn important to fight it. They got a response from you that is perfect for them. Every single thing Obama does, they will fight. Even if it destroys the country.

Dont fall for it.
im sorry Zona ....but when Obama took Office he should have said......"NO MORE SPENDING......every agency gets what they have been getting,no new Programs,no new anything that needs Tax Dollars....you get what you got last year......if you need more you had better have a Goddamed good reason.....otherwise until we get things squared away.....thats what you got......now....whats for Lunch?"

I think if your looking for someone to blame there's plenty to go around but with Democrats it seems blaming someone else is the first priority before all else..it seems to come naturally..:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back