Egyptian math ...

Give me a pencil and paper and I get the answer faster than that method 100/100 times

What method? I used to mess with binary all the time in the 1980s ...the only major short cut I could figure out real fast was between civilian time and military..1500 hours = 3 pm just subtract 2 ..

You want to see the insanity that they're teaching our kids these days?

Lattice method for multiplication

That's pretty cool.... BUT IT'S NOT MULTIPLICATION!!! IT'S MORE LIKE SUDOKU OR SOME SHIT!!!

Note how much time it takes the author of the video to draw the square. I'd have solved the problem before she finished drawing it.

Have you motherfuckers ever seen Touch Math?!! They turned "math" into "counting."

Memorize how many dots each number symbol gets, then count the dots:

796176a02a14ba183c9563aa4995f2f2--touch-math-touch-point-math.jpg

FUCKING COUNTING!!!

That's pretty cool.... BUT IT'S NOT MULTIPLICATION!!! IT'S MORE LIKE SUDOKU OR SOME SHIT!!!

Note how much time it takes the author of the video to draw the square. I'd have solved the problem before she finished drawing it.

Lmfao holy crap..

I was just talking binary math.. thinking about how the Egyptians did it and computers.thats insane.

More of an algorithmic golden ratio Fibonacci numbers function...Which may lead to Boolean algebra later in the stages of development..

Lmfao holy crap..

I was just talking binary math.. thinking about how the Egyptians did it and computers.thats insane.

Binary may, like 0 + 1?

Lmfao holy crap..

Binary may, like 0 + 1?

Yes...

Lmfao holy crap..

Binary may, like 0 + 1?

Yes...

Yeah, I've seen it long ago, I do my own shortcuts in math..

Lmfao holy crap..

Binary may, like 0 + 1?

Yes...

Yeah, I've seen it long ago, I do my own shortcuts in math..

I was to stupid just did it the long way.. except with military time..

I was always wondering how people could do math so fast...it's because of a trick

Forgetting bout those pesky remainders will make you miss the moon by a galactic mile.

Forum List

Back