Egyptian Jews are funded by the Israeli parliament, Egyptian paper Sabah says.

He's an ANGLO----too

My sources "in MOSAD" tell met that he is not.

My source in the CIA says that Phoenall is a Protestant born and raised in Great Britain and still living there.

MOSAD is far more glamorous than CIA.

Actually when my husband was operating in the Middle East flying people out of Iran in the early eighties, he met a member of Mossad in Alexandria. He said she was the most beautiful women he ever saw, but when she opened her purse, there was this enormous gun. So, Vikrant, don't mess around with the Mossad women. Just say Boker Tov to them, and then walk away.

I am glad you warned me because I am developing a crush on a MOSAD woman in my Yoga class. She looks amazing in Cat pose.

BTW, what does Boker Tov mean?

It means Good Morning. A few months ago I was in the waiting room of a doctor, and saw an elderly man with a Yamulke on. I said Boker Tov to him, and he asked me if I spoke Hebrew. I told him no, but you know how here in the U.S. you pick up stuff from many different languages (Oh boy, can I curse in Italian). Speaking with the man, I found out that he was in the 1948 War.

whom are you calling "jews" Vik? Phoenall or Goose?

It is the racist part which is supposed to be insult not the Jew part.

ok----which is the "racist jew"? goose or phoenall

Goose appears to be an Anglo-Saxon. I could be wrong though :) That leaves Phoenail.

He's an ANGLO----too

Your source is Mossad????
Really....now... so tell us more about your Walt Disney story... :popcorn:

what a %^&*(

It is the racist part which is supposed to be insult not the Jew part.

Goose appears to be an Anglo-Saxon. I could be wrong though :) That leaves Phoenail.

He's an ANGLO----too

what a %^&*(

Actually, I was going to tell you Haggadic Stories :)

He's an ANGLO----too

what a %^&*(

Actually, I was going to tell you Haggadic Stories :)

go right ahead vic-------I am sure that you understand HAGGADIC stories about as well as I can "TELL" the stories of the Mahabharata. Now tell us, GENIUS----what does the term "haggadic stories" mean?. It is very simple-----the term HAGGDAH-----is very simple hebrew

vik-------NABHI-----in Sanskrit------means BELLY BUTTON--------a very elegant Brahmin I knew well in college----told me

Forum List

Back