Iran releases music video to encourage children to go to war in Iraq and Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Reminds me of the iran/Iraq war where young boys were given the "Keys to Paradise to wear around their neck and sent them out first in case there were land mines.

iran-music-video.jpg

The video featured children singing about warNCRI

A military propaganda campaign in Iran is aimed at encouraging children to martyr themselves by going to fight in Syria.

The video, which was aired on Iran state television, shows children taking up arms and singing a song entitled 'Martyrs who defend the sacred shrine', which states that they are ready to give their lives, not just to free Iraq and Syria, but to 'reach Jerusalem'.

Why advertise with us
Produced by the Bassij Music House, from the Bassij branch of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards, which is responsible for pro-regime propaganda, the video appears to be an attempt to help prop up Bashar Al-Assad's regime in Syria using child soldiers to bolster the number of fighters.

The children in the video sing: "Let's rise up to save the sacred shrine. I have joined [Imam] Hossein's army division. I have a warrant from the [Imam Ali] to defend the sacred shrine. On my leader [Ali Khamenei's] orders I am ready to give my life.The goal is not just to free Iraq and Syria, My path is through the sacred shrine [in Syria], but my goal is to reach Jerusalem."

Continue reading at:

Yes, and our president helped! 150 billion of hard earned American money pays for a lot of indoctrination!

None of that money is U.S. money and most of it is held in European banks. It is Iranian money that was frozen in their bank accounts. You really should do some research before you make such stupid statements. So frigging stupid.

Yes, and our president helped! 150 billion of hard earned American money pays for a lot of indoctrination!

None of that money is U.S. money and most of it is held in European banks. It is Iranian money that was frozen in their bank accounts. You really should do some research before you make such stupid statements. So frigging stupid.

The important thing here is -- what did you think personally of this video? Do you think it was disgusting or did you think it was A-OK? To me, it was like poisoning young peoples' minds. No doubt when those who fled Iran hear about this, they will be thankful that their children and grandchildren are growing up in a free society and not inn a society run by a bunch of crazies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back