Egyptian Jews are funded by the Israeli parliament, Egyptian paper Sabah says.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Article is littered with anti-Semitic tropes

ChJ0FZsWwAAqQN4.jpg

So they pay them welfare?

so what? This is a non issue.
Btw Dutch government should pay poor white south africans too.

....aren't that many Jews left in Egypt or any other Arab Muslim shithole, after they conducted their pogroms and ethnic cleansing of native Jews who had lived there for thousands of years, about 80 years ago. So I don't see what the point of this is.

....aren't that many Jews left in Egypt or any other Arab Muslim shithole, after they conducted their pogroms and ethnic cleansing of native Jews who had lived there for thousands of years, about 80 years ago. So I don't see what the point of this is.
The remaining few probably need some welfare. Its probably a negligable sum of money that goes to them compared with Israel's over all outgoings.

So yes, there's no point to this other than trivia. I wonder why they dont move to Israel.

The remaining few probably need some welfare. Its probably a negligable sum of money that goes to them compared with Israel's over all outgoings.

So yes, there's no point to this other than trivia. I wonder why they dont move to Israel.
It's their home and where they've been living for hundreds of years.

It's their home and where they've been living for hundreds of years.
I didnt say it wasnt!

... and the British government as well.

And the Indian government should pay the welfare costs of all their ex pats shouldn't they, and stop holding out the begging bowl all the time.

You are a one racist Jew.

whom are you calling "jews" Vik? Phoenall or Goose?

And the Indian government should pay the welfare costs of all their ex pats shouldn't they, and stop holding out the begging bowl all the time.

It is the racist part which is supposed to be insult not the Jew part.

ok----which is the "racist jew"? goose or phoenall

Goose appears to be an Anglo-Saxon. I could be wrong though :) That leaves Phoenail.

Goose appears to be an Anglo-Saxon. I could be wrong though :) That leaves Phoenail.

He's an ANGLO----too

He's an ANGLO----too

My sources "in MOSAD" tell met that he is not.

He's an ANGLO----too

My source in the CIA says that Phoenall is a Protestant born and raised in Great Britain and still living there.

He's an ANGLO----too

My source in the CIA says that Phoenall is a Protestant born and raised in Great Britain and still living there.

MOSAD is far more glamorous than CIA.

He's an ANGLO----too

Actually when my husband was operating in the Middle East flying people out of Iran in the early eighties, he met a member of Mossad in Alexandria. He said she was the most beautiful women he ever saw, but when she opened her purse, there was this enormous gun. So, Vikrant, don't mess around with the Mossad women. Just say Boker Tov to them, and then walk away.

He's an ANGLO----too

Actually when my husband was operating in the Middle East flying people out of Iran in the early eighties, he met a member of Mossad in Alexandria. He said she was the most beautiful women he ever saw, but when she opened her purse, there was this enormous gun. So, Vikrant, don't mess around with the Mossad women. Just say Boker Tov to them, and then walk away.

I am glad you warned me because I am developing a crush on a MOSAD woman in my Yoga class. She looks amazing in Cat pose.

BTW, what does Boker Tov mean?

Forum List

Back