EGYPT: US about to make another Iraq style blunder in ME

deano when you die do you realize you will have a 50/50 chance the person who presides over your funeral might be a Republican.:clap2: Talk about poetic justice.:lol:

cremation

Republican job.

When you hit retirement age if the government is controlled by republicans are you going to cancel your social security check? Would want to handle that republican mone now would you?>

Republicans controlled the entire government from 2001 to 2006. They moved millions of jobs to China, ruined the economy, did nothing on immigration or health care, passed trillions in tax breaks that only helped the rich. Did nothing for our infrastructure, nothing for education. Started two wars. Passed a 5 trillion dollar drug plan through reconciliation, the same as their "tax break".

With such a record of "failure", one has to wonder why you are so "excited" they will once again be in a position to screw you worse than they did before.

cremation

Republican job.

When you hit retirement age if the government is controlled by republicans are you going to cancel your social security check? Would want to handle that republican mone now would you?>

Republicans controlled the entire government from 2001 to 2006. They moved millions of jobs to China, ruined the economy, did nothing on immigration or health care, passed trillions in tax breaks that only helped the rich. Did nothing for our infrastructure, nothing for education. Started two wars. Passed a 5 trillion dollar drug plan through reconciliation, the same as their "tax break".

With such a record of "failure", one has to wonder why you are so "excited" they will once again be in a position to screw you worse than they did before.

What government controlled company has built a new factory in mexico within the past year?

Republican job.

What government controlled company has built a new factory in mexico within the past year?

its funny how Dean can only see Republicans behind all this.....the Democrats i guess were always out to lunch when this stuff happened.....and watch, he will reply by making excuses for the Democrats.....or say "they had very little to do with this"......come on Dean....throw off your programing...say "THE DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL BASTERDS TOO".....the real Dean is in there somewhere.....re-assert yourself Dean.....say those words.....

I don't think they hate us for our freedom. I think they hate us for that 'Made In America' stamped on the weapons that have been used to keep them down.

It will be interesting to see how much power the Muslim Brotherhood has and if they will resort to violence to impose an Islamic Theocracy in the country.

The time to get us off foriegn oil was 30 years ago, but thanks to Raygun for taking the easy path with cheap foriegn oil (remember 8 dollars a barrel oil?), we basically are strung out over a barrel. It's going hurt alot more now than it would have then.

I imagine Israel is watching these developments very close indeed.
I would actually contend that it has nothing to do with freedom but PROSPERITY. We are hated because we are prosperous. For the Muslims it is also the fact that the majority of the population is Christian. Religion and envy, two very powerful motivators.

Bullshit. They hate us because our failed policies have caused them grief.

"The politically correct diplomacy of American presidents throughout the generations ... is painfully naive."

Israel shocked by Obama's betrayal of Mubarak | Reuters

I don't think they hate us for our freedom. I think they hate us for that 'Made In America' stamped on the weapons that have been used to keep them down.

It will be interesting to see how much power the Muslim Brotherhood has and if they will resort to violence to impose an Islamic Theocracy in the country.

The time to get us off foriegn oil was 30 years ago, but thanks to Raygun for taking the easy path with cheap foriegn oil (remember 8 dollars a barrel oil?), we basically are strung out over a barrel. It's going hurt alot more now than it would have then.

I imagine Israel is watching these developments very close indeed.
I would actually contend that it has nothing to do with freedom but PROSPERITY. We are hated because we are prosperous. For the Muslims it is also the fact that the majority of the population is Christian. Religion and envy, two very powerful motivators.

Sure, that must also be why they attack Germany, the UK, France and Israel. I mean, Ahmadinejad must have made this statement because of all the overreaching policies of Israel that are putting strain on Iran:
"No doubt the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot from the face of the Islamic world."
If Israel would simply lay off Iran they would not hate them so...:slap:

"The politically correct diplomacy of American presidents throughout the generations ... is painfully naive."

Israel shocked by Obama's betrayal of Mubarak | Reuters

Israel has a treaty with Mubarak. Of course they would feel that way.

The Christian population that has mysteriously declined in Iraq by about a million feels exactly the same way about Bush and American Right Wing Christians. Betrayed!

its funny how Dean can only see Republicans behind all this.....the Democrats i guess were always out to lunch when this stuff happened.....and watch, he will reply by making excuses for the Democrats.....or say "they had very little to do with this"......come on Dean....throw off your programing...say "THE DEMOCRATS ARE EVIL BASTERDS TOO".....the real Dean is in there somewhere.....re-assert yourself Dean.....say those words.....

If it were true, I would agree with it.

Remember, the Republicans vote in lockstep as a block because the party is 90% white and mostly Christian. It's very easy for them to peal off some Democratic votes because that Party is a true coalition.

If the Republicans weren't so anti Hispanic, black, Muslim and gay, it would probably be the majority party always. Because many in those groups have classic conservative leanings.

The conservatives of today are NOT classic. They are the party of "Ooga Booga". Anti science, anti education. Dumbfuck know nothings who lead this country from one disaster to another. It's why, when you ask for a single success in the last 20 years, they can't name anything. How can you pray for the victory of a political party that has only a laundry list of failure to run on?

Of course, they won't see any Democratic successes because that would break the illusion that the Republican Party is right about "something".

Remember, the Republicans vote in lockstep as a block because the party is 90% white and mostly Christian. It's very easy for them to peal off some Democratic votes because that Party is a true coalition.

If the Republicans weren't so anti Hispanic, black, Muslim and gay, it would probably be the majority party always. Because many in those groups have classic conservative leanings.

The conservatives of today are NOT classic. They are the party of "Ooga Booga". Anti science, anti education. Dumbfuck know nothings who lead this country from one disaster to another. It's why, when you ask for a single success in the last 20 years, they can't name anything. How can you pray for the victory of a political party that has only a laundry list of failure to run on?

Of course, they won't see any Democratic successes because that would break the illusion that the Republican Party is right about "something".

no they dont Dean....how many times have we seen Republicans in this Forum tell you they dont agree with the Party on many things they back?.....

once again Dean.....the FAR Right and The real Conservative Christian Right might buy into this ....and how many Republicans have told you the same thing over and over that they have no problems with any of these people?.....

The conservatives of today are NOT classic. They are the party of "Ooga Booga". Anti science, anti education.

i am not even going to try and answer this....if i did i would be repeating myself for the tenth time.....if you havent gotten it by now....

oh and by the way Dean.....in one of your other posts you asked me to show you were you say ALL REPUBLICANS.......this post right here is an example.....you say THE Republicans twice.....that means ALL.....you say THE Conservatives.....that means all.....

I just had to put my first person on my ignore list, that honor goes to RDEAN for using a photo of a handicapped person, I am not sure if that is meant to be offensive or not but being that I have freinds who suffer this handicap its best for me to ignore what at the very least seems like pure ignorance.

How great it was to read the stupid, ignorance of the average Democrat but that Avatar is just poor taste and no class.

I just had to put my first person on my ignore list, that honor goes to RDEAN for using a photo of a handicapped person, I am not sure if that is meant to be offensive or not but being that I have freinds who suffer this handicap its best for me to ignore what at the very least seems like pure ignorance.

How great it was to read the stupid, ignorance of the average Democrat but that Avatar is just poor taste and no class.

since Dean never has an Avatar it just may have been put there by someone....this happened once before....but ill let him say if it is his or not.....

Have you noticed how often right wingers jump to conclusions without bothering to find the facts. Like "mystical creation". No facts, but they are sure it's "true". It must be. They have a "feeling".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-new-avatar-i-really-like-it.html#post3277655

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-new-avatar-i-really-like-it.html#post3277676

Funny, in his profile, he describes his "Occupation" as:
Douchebag

no they dont Dean....how many times have we seen Republicans in this Forum tell you they dont agree with the Party on many things they back?.....

once again Dean.....the FAR Right and The real Conservative Christian Right might buy into this ....and how many Republicans have told you the same thing over and over that they have no problems with any of these people?.....

The conservatives of today are NOT classic. They are the party of "Ooga Booga". Anti science, anti education.

i am not even going to try and answer this....if i did i would be repeating myself for the tenth time.....if you havent gotten it by now....

oh and by the way Dean.....in one of your other posts you asked me to show you were you say ALL REPUBLICANS.......this post right here is an example.....you say THE Republicans twice.....that means ALL.....you say THE Conservatives.....that means all.....

During the last four years, there have been more filibusters from Republicans than all the filibusters from 1920 to 1980 put together, from both parties. I saw that mentioned on the news.

All Republicans don't vote in congress, but the ones IN congress have been voting as a block over and over again. You only need to view congressional voting records to know that to be true.

Like I said, if Republicans vote 90% as a group, what does it matter what the other 10% vote?

You guys can say you don't agree with the party, but I don't remember on what? Don't you agree with the apology to BP? Holding millions of unemployed Americans hostage to give millionaires and billionaires tax breaks? Don't you want "magical creation" to be taught as "science"? Don't you want to keep Americans from having health care insurance? Don't you want corporate taxes to end and to do away with the "job killing" EPA? Don't you feel we should be more like China?

I keep hearing Republicans say they don't all think and vote alike, but where are the specifics?

Every time Republicans say, "See, you had both houses and couldn't get a vote passed", it only highlights that Democrats don't vote in lockstep the way Republicans do. Only Republicans are too dumb to see the obvious. At least, that's my conclusion.

RDean do you feel the democrat party deserves any blame for continuing Republican started disasters? Or does it only matter who starts it and once the other side takes over and continues they deserve no blame?

For instance I heard for years the Democrats bash the Patriot Act, then when they gain all power in government Obama and the Dems expand the Act, is this ok by you?

RDean do you feel the democrat party deserves any blame for continuing Republican started disasters? Or does it only matter who starts it and once the other side takes over and continues they deserve no blame?

For instance I heard for years the Democrats bash the Patriot Act, then when they gain all power in government Obama and the Dems expand the Act, is this ok by you?

See, that's the problem. If you get all the Republicans to vote for something, you only need a few Democrats to pass it.

I don't hear Republicans complaining that Obama EXPANDED gun rights more than any president in history.

As far as Democrats continuing Republican disasters, first important to recognize that the Republican disaster exist. That's an important start.

Second, once those disasters are underway, they develop momentum. They may not be possible to stop. An example is the invasion of Iraq. Iraq writing a constitution that makes Islam the "National Religion" with Article 2 stating, "All legislation to be based on Islam". This is why their women, who used to dress like us are now in Burkas. Why their gays are being murdered (even though most Republicans may see that as a "silver lining"). Should Iraq be under "Sharia Law" as written into their constitution? Many women and gays and others in Iraq actually say the country was better under Saddam. How do we defend what was done?

Or look at the economy. The first 8 months of every president's first term happens under the budget of the previous president. This is to allow some continuity.

Eight months after Bush entered office, the first day of his first budget, unemployment was 4.7%

Eight months after Obama entered office, the first day of his first budget, unemployment was 10.1%.

Yet Republicans blame the ruined economy on Obama.

Even when the Bush government published the FACTS that from 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs moved to China and more than 40,000 factories in this country were closed.

But the worst, the very worst and most hypocritical are Republicans from both houses attempting to take credit for the success of the Obama stimulus package even after they called it a failure. Last count was a hundred and fourteen.

See, that's the problem. If you get all the Republicans to vote for something, you only need a few Democrats to pass it.

I don't hear Republicans complaining that Obama EXPANDED gun rights more than any president in history.

As far as Democrats continuing Republican disasters, first important to recognize that the Republican disaster exist. That's an important start.

Second, once those disasters are underway, they develop momentum. They may not be possible to stop. An example is the invasion of Iraq. Iraq writing a constitution that makes Islam the "National Religion" with Article 2 stating, "All legislation to be based on Islam". This is why their women, who used to dress like us are now in Burkas. Why their gays are being murdered (even though most Republicans may see that as a "silver lining"). Should Iraq be under "Sharia Law" as written into their constitution? Many women and gays and others in Iraq actually say the country was better under Saddam. How do we defend what was done?

Or look at the economy. The first 8 months of every president's first term happens under the budget of the previous president. This is to allow some continuity.

Eight months after Bush entered office, the first day of his first budget, unemployment was 4.7%

Eight months after Obama entered office, the first day of his first budget, unemployment was 10.1%.

Even when the Bush government published the FACTS that from 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs moved to China and more than 40,000 factories in this country were closed.

But the worst, the very worst and most hypocritical are Republicans from both houses attempting to take credit for the success of the Obama stimulus package even after they called it a failure. Last count was a hundred and fourteen.

You could've saved yourself the potential help in causing buildup for later arthritis by just typing "No I don't blame Democrats for anything and when they enhance and grow stupid things Republicans do it's still 100% Republicans fault."

It's sad the effect our disgusting 2 party system has on the brain :(.

You could've saved yourself the potential help in causing buildup for later arthritis by just typing "No I don't blame Democrats for anything and when they enhance and grow stupid things Republicans do it's still 100% Republicans fault."

It's sad the effect our disgusting 2 party system has on the brain :(.

BAM!! :lol: :clap2::clap2:

Dean you have said this before......what did he do besides sign a bill saying you can carry a gun in the National parks?.....show us one of your vaunted links....

I was a Republican for many years. Now the party is crap.

Except for a few wedge issues like gay marriage, blah, blah, blah, There is no daylight between the two parties.

I was a Republican for many years. Now the party is crap.

Except for a few wedge issues like gay marriage, blah, blah, blah, There is no daylight between the two parties.

i agree.....i was a diehard Democrat for many years.....now that party is crap....being an Independent is nice...now i can say both parties suck the big one and are leading this nation down the road to mediocrity.....

Forum List

Back