Egypt Suing Netflix Over Changing Cleopatra's Race

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's not a crime to spot something that is wrong and saying something about it.
Apparently the left thinks they can get away with it any time they want, but this time their race and sex swapping has backfired.
Egypt is suing Netflix for changing the race of Cleopatra in one of their movies.

ARTICL~1.PNG

"The People’s Voice reported that Netflix is desperate to find new black heroes for its woke content, and “Queen Cleopatra,” produced by Jada Pinkett Smith, wife of Will Smith, chose to cast Casualty actress Adele James as the iconic Egyptian monarch. However, in reality, Cleopatra VII, the last pharaoh of ancient Egypt, was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, which descended from Ptolemy I, a Macedonian Greek general who served under Alexander the Great.​
As a result, some argue that Cleopatra’s ancestry was primarily Greek, and thus, she should not be portrayed as a black queen.​
Calling for the Netflix production team to be punished for participating in a “crime” against Egypt and its culture, Egyptian lawyer Mahmoud al-Semary argued that the recently-released trailer promotes a divisive Afrocentrism.​
“In order to preserve the Egyptian national and cultural identity among Egyptians all over the world there must be pride in the makings of such work,” the attorney said, adding that most of Netflix’s offerings “do not conform to Islamic and societal values and principles, especially Egyptian ones.”​

I herard that also .
She wanted to compete in the egg and spoon race but the organiser was a very hard boiled guy and a spoil sport .

I've known quite a few Egyptians.

Every one was white. A couple of them could have been mistaken for Hispanic.

Look at some famous Egyptian belly dancers

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:

I've known quite a few Egyptians.

Every one was white. A couple of them could have been mistaken for Hispanic.

Technically she was Macedonian, although her genes may have included Greek or Persian as well (I can't tell which wife of Ptolemy had the kids).

CleopatraRedHiar+copy+2.jpg

This actress who played her in Rome I think looks the most like her in real life.
1681996430561.jpeg

Technically she was Macedonian, although her genes may have included Greek or Persian as well (I can't tell which wife of Ptolemy had the kids).

CleopatraRedHiar+copy+2.jpg

This actress who played her in Rome I think looks the most like her in real life.
View attachment 777971
Vagina Vampire

I still believe that with her power over two supremely powerful men, Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, she must have been as beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor was in the movie and also had special ways to excite a man even more. The Romans hated her, so they invented the fable that she wasn't that much to look at.

Vagina Vampire

I still believe that with her power over two supremely powerful men, Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, she must have been as beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor was in the movie and also had special ways to excite a man even more. The Romans hated her, so they invented the fable that she wasn't that much to look at.

Or- She had a shitload of wealth that Caesar and Anthony coveted.

I mean, given how inbred she must have been, she probably wasn't much to look at.

Jesus! It's just a movie!
Take every single black character in every movie or TV Sitcom and turn them into a white person, and then wait for the screaming from the left and the black community.

• Let's turn Men In Black into an all white cast
  • Let's make Blade white
  • Let's make Beverly Hills Cop white
  • Let's turn every Richard Pryor movie over to Jim Carrey
  • Let's make the voice of Darth Vader a white guy

• Let's turn Men In Black into an all white cast
  • Let's make Blade white
  • Let's make Beverly Hills Cop white
  • Let's turn every Richard Pryor movie over to Jim Carrey
  • Let's make the voice of Darth Vader a white guy

You realize in the original Malibu Comic, Agent J was a white guy. They only made him a black guy because they got Will Smith for the role.

Oh, James Earl Jones has retired from doing the voice of Vader, and all future productions will use an AI simulation of his voice.

Forum List

Back