SJWs Outraged White Actress Will Play African Queen Cleopatra

Cleopatra was white, Macedonian and likely as blonde as Alexander who was famous for, among other things, having one blue eye and one brown eye.

Yup. Shortly the ignorant will be along with their revisionist history to set everyone straight.

You mean like they do with the Crusades and the mean ole Christians were the aggressors?

Lol dumb bastids
I believe you need to learn the meaning of "aggressor".....if one is an aggressor by packing up and marching several hundred miles to attack another country to take it over, that's an aggressor. Glad to have been of help.
I believe you need to learn the meaning of "aggressor".....if one is an aggressor by packing up and marching several hundred miles to attack another country to take it over, that's an aggressor. Glad to have been of help.

Yes, exactly what the Muslims did and then murdered all Jews and Christians in the Holy land.

Plywood isnt the brightest bulb on the strand.

Charles_II_%281670-80%29.jpg

King Charles II of Spain. When Charles II of Spain died, the autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood" and "his head was full of water"
His looks were just the beginning of his problems.
He was a liberal.

Notice that the idiots are rejecting any kind of accuracy for what they call regional correctness.

The more the SJWs play with history and legends the more they fail and fail expensively. The public will just not accept a Chinese St. George of Arthur's round table. Nor will they swallow a black Little John.

Politically correct failure is better than success.

Given Cleopatra's appearance on the coin, I say Bea Arthur would make the perfect Cleopatra.
(If she were alive of course)
I've seen the coin. Bea Arthur is an apt comparison and I would hope it had more to do with the inability of ancient coins to accurately portray someone than Cleopatra's actual face.
I would think Julius Caesar could do better than that though she was a queen and all of a mighty nation and was a very bright person,
Didn't Kissinger say power is the best cologne?
There is a story that the first time Caesar came to town, Cleopatra was not yet "head honcho." She was co-regent with her brother and Caesar ignored her. So the story goes that Cleopatra had herself rolled into a rug and smuggled into his chambers.
They got on pretty famously, including on a later visit, a leisurely sail down the Nile together on the Royal Barge during which Cleopatra got pregnant. Or so she said. At any rate, she had a son that she claimed was Caesar's. Of course, Caesar was married and that didn't go over very well at home. I believe she left him for it. Anyway, Rome was definitely overtaking Egypt and in a desperate bid to hold onto her power, Cleopatra sought an alliance with Caesar.

There is a story that the first time Caesar came to town, Cleopatra was not yet "head honcho." She was co-regent with her brother and Caesar ignored her. So the story goes that Cleopatra had herself rolled into a rug and smuggled into his chambers.
They got on pretty famously, including on a later visit, a leisurely sail down the Nile together on the Royal Barge during which Cleopatra got pregnant. Or so she said. At any rate, she had a son that she claimed was Caesar's. Of course, Caesar was married and that didn't go over very well at home. I believe she left him for it. Anyway, Rome was definitely overtaking Egypt and in a desperate bid to hold onto her power, Cleopatra sought an alliance with Caesar.
Yes, she had herself delivered to Caesar, the story goes, inside a rug (some say sans clothing!)
As I said she was very bright and not afraid to improve her position. As far as her looks, it seems to have been greatly exaggerated but who knows for sure.

Yup. Shortly the ignorant will be along with their revisionist history to set everyone straight.

You mean like they do with the Crusades and the mean ole Christians were the aggressors?

Lol dumb bastids

Yes, exactly what the Muslims did and then murdered all Jews and Christians in the Holy land.

Plywood isnt the brightest bulb on the strand.
One of these days you'll have to stop dodging and explain this plywood thing.

Lol dumb bastids

I do have a question...if the muslims murdered all the jews and christians in the Holy land.....how come there were some (actually a lot) left for the Crusaders to murder when they arrived?

Lol dumb bastids

I do have a question...if the muslims murdered all the jews and christians in the Holy land.....how come there were some (actually a lot) left for the Crusaders to murder when they arrived?
Nice info on the 1st Crusade: First Crusade

Cleopatra VII Philopator was the last active Macedonian Greek ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.

The Left are ignorant about everything, and get their panties in a wad over what their crazy minds fabricate.

I've seen something similar a while back somewhere except the portrayal of Cleopatra was dark skinned the excuses given were breeding with the indigenous population. The problem with that is, the pharaoh always married blood relatives.

Yes, she had herself delivered to Caesar, the story goes, inside a rug (some say sans clothing!)
As I said she was very bright and not afraid to improve her position. As far as her looks, it seems to have been greatly exaggerated but who knows for sure.
On that coin I posted, she was older--see the wrinkles on her neck? But looks aren't everything, are they? Do only handsome people have a love life?

On that coin I posted, she was older--see the wrinkles on her neck? But looks aren't everything, are they? Do only handsome people have a love life?
I didn't see the post but I've seen the coin before. I don't know how reliably these coins faithfully represent how Cleopatra really looked. And yes, looks are a highly over rated quality.

Beauty makes a great first impression but in a short while good looks become irrelevant.

Cleopatra VII Philopator was the last active Macedonian Greek ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.

The Left are ignorant about everything, and get their panties in a wad over what their crazy minds fabricate.

Cleopatra wasn't African. She was a Ptolemaic Greek.

Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia

What's her parentage? Any idea what she really looked like?
as long as she isnt blond and blue eyed....

Not many Greeks are. :rolleyes:

Cleopatra wasn't African. She was a Ptolemaic Greek.

Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia

What's her parentage? Any idea what she really looked like?
as long as she isnt blond and blue eyed....

Not many Greeks are. :rolleyes:
i know that,but does Hollywood?....they have portrayed Jesus that way....

Notice that the idiots are rejecting any kind of accuracy for what they call regional correctness.

The more the SJWs play with history and legends the more they fail and fail expensively. The public will just not accept a Chinese St. George of Arthur's round table. Nor will they swallow a black Little John.

Politically correct failure is better than success.

But..Lil John is black.

Forum List

Back