SJWs Outraged White Actress Will Play African Queen Cleopatra

She was a Macedonian Greek ruler because the Greeks ruled the place since Alexander, after the Romans visited it it was no longer ruled by the Macedonian kingdom.
She was still an Egyptian by birth.
But it didn't turn her black. Cleopatra was a big shnozzed Greek.
egy_20_obv.jpg

Does look a little like cornrows, though, doesn't it?

If you were rich you were white because you stayed out of the sun to not look like those lowlife types that toiled in the sun and had dark skin..People on this thread think the same.

Yup. Shortly the ignorant will be along with their revisionist history to set everyone straight.

You mean like they do with the Crusades and the mean ole Christians were the aggressors?

Lol dumb bastids
I believe you need to learn the meaning of "aggressor".....if one is an aggressor by packing up and marching several hundred miles to attack another country to take it over, that's an aggressor. Glad to have been of help.
I believe you need to learn the meaning of "aggressor".....if one is an aggressor by packing up and marching several hundred miles to attack another country to take it over, that's an aggressor. Glad to have been of help.

Yes, exactly what the Muslims did and then murdered all Jews and Christians in the Holy land.

She was a Macedonian Greek ruler because the Greeks ruled the place since Alexander, after the Romans visited it it was no longer ruled by the Macedonian kingdom.
egy_20_obv.jpg

She was black if she wanted to be..

Cleopatra VII Philopator was the last active Macedonian Greek ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.

The Left are ignorant about everything, and get their panties in a wad over what their crazy minds fabricate.

Liberals are such doofuses. Yul Brynner wasn't Thai, yet it didn't stop him from playing the king of Siam, James Caan wasn't Italian and it was no hinderance to his role as Sonny Corleone, and John Wayne wasn't Mongolian and still played Genghis Khan.

Its called "acting".

Cleopatra VII Philopator was the last active Macedonian Greek ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt.

The Left are ignorant about everything, and get their panties in a wad over what their crazy minds fabricate.

Cleopatra wasn't African. She was a Ptolemaic Greek.

Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia

What's her parentage? Any idea what she really looked like?

She is a descendant of Ptolemy the 1st, who was a Macdeonian Greek companion of Alexander the Great. You can read about it yourself. The Greeks conquered Egypt and rules it for quite awhile. Ever wonder why Alexandria was called Alexandria?

Ptolemaic dynasty - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

I am. That's a pretty inbred bunch there. Bunch of sibling marriages. Everything I've read indicates they kept it in the family pretty tightly.

The most entertaining chance for outside blood to be entered was during the reign of Ptolemy IV.

About a hundred years before the Cleopatra we are talking about Ptolemy III Euergetes married a Lybian Greek who was probably 1/2 Persian. Ptolemy III Euergetes - Wikipedia. If I'm keeping up with their affairs.

How serious a movie is this going to be? We talking Tora Tora Tora here or that Pearl Harbor from fifteen years back?

You sir, win the internet for use of that comparison.

giphy.gif

She is a descendant of Ptolemy the 1st, who was a Macdeonian Greek companion of Alexander the Great. You can read about it yourself. The Greeks conquered Egypt and rules it for quite awhile. Ever wonder why Alexandria was called Alexandria?

I am. That's a pretty inbred bunch there. Bunch of sibling marriages. Everything I've read indicates they kept it in the family pretty tightly.

The most entertaining chance for outside blood to be entered was during the reign of Ptolemy IV.

About a hundred years before the Cleopatra we are talking about Ptolemy III Euergetes married a Lybian Greek who was probably 1/2 Persian. Ptolemy III Euergetes - Wikipedia. If I'm keeping up with their affairs.

Well, Persians aren't Africans either.

as long as she isnt blond and blue eyed....

egy_20_obv.jpg

Given Cleopatra's appearance on the coin, I say Bea Arthur would make the perfect Cleopatra.
(If she were alive of course)

Funny how you can define something anyway you like by draining it of all context.

Yes, Crusaders were "aggressors" if you consider they had to leave their European homes and voyage to the Holy Land
in order to keep Muslim invaders from completely overrunning Christian sites and places of worship that had existed for many hundreds of years before Islam even existed.

Christians were given the option to submit to Islam, leave or die. Some would consider Islam, in that situation, was the aggressor since they were attacking the region and expelling Christians, Jews and others and claiming the Holy Land as their own. When you look at the Crusader's response to Muslim expansion in context it's clear their aggression was a direct response to Muslim aggression. Glad to have been of help.

egy_20_obv.jpg

She was black if she wanted to be..

I think it safe to say she identified as Greek.

Wasn't inbreeding a big part of Egyptian Royalty even before the Greeks came in?

Of course if you want a posterboy for A "Don't marry your royal relatives" campaign, this guy takes the cake...

Charles_II_%281670-80%29.jpg

Given Cleopatra's appearance on the coin, I say Bea Arthur would make the perfect Cleopatra.
(If she were alive of course)
I've seen the coin. Bea Arthur is an apt comparison and I would hope it had more to do with the inability of ancient coins to accurately portray someone than Cleopatra's actual face.
I would think Julius Caesar could do better than that though she was a queen and all of a mighty nation and was a very bright person,

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid, and get this needlessly upset about such inane nonsense.

Historical Truth is not inane nonsense.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid, and get this needlessly upset about such inane nonsense.
Speaking of stupid, how stupid are you? You understand that Cleopatra was not a black lady and it's the SJW dopes who are all upset because a white actress will portray her in a film of some sort in a historically accurate bit of casting...right?

You insult the people who get things right in a bit of true idiocy, however. All I can say is just fuck off with your own inane nonsense!

Yup. Shortly the ignorant will be along with their revisionist history to set everyone straight.

You mean like they do with the Crusades and the mean ole Christians were the aggressors?

Lol dumb bastids

Yes, exactly what the Muslims did and then murdered all Jews and Christians in the Holy land.
And throughout Europe...

The OP is about Leftards getting upset about it, shitforbrains. We are simply mocking you.

Forum List

Back