Egypt Now Fighting Palestinian Terrorists

Yo Tinhead why are the Masris dropping bombs on the head of fellow Muslims, what the fuck is up with that? did the evil Yankees and Jooooooosse make them do it?

Yo Tinhead why are the Masris dropping bombs on the head of fellow Muslims, what the fuck is up with that? did the evil Yankees and Jooooooosse make them do it?

Are my observations correct or incorrect?

What in gods name are you talking about Tinhead? the Egyptians are dropping bombs on the heads of fellow Muslims, where are your numerous threads and posts condemning this?

What in gods name are you talking about Tinhead? the Egyptians are dropping bombs on the heads of fellow Muslims, where are your numerous threads and posts condemning this?

I am opposed to all violence. That is why the perps need to be found and brought to justice. The way I see it life in prison would be suitable.

It is so sad that no Arab country wants their Palestinians back. Gosh I wonder why that is?

I am opposed to all violence. That is why the perps need to be found and brought to justice. The way I see it life in prison would be suitable.
They ain't "perps" son, they be terrorists. This is war, son, war I say!

'cos they are from Palestine?

No. It's because those frauds are considered trash even by the lowly standards of other Arabs and Muslims.

Gosh, got to wonder how them Arabs will treat those New York Jews fleeing the attack on isntreal
To be honest with you, I wonder how you and others with the same mind set as you think the extremist Muslims in places like Pakistan and Nigeria would treat you. Do you think it would make a big difference to them that you were always putting Israel down even though they consider you an Infidel?

jt2

They ain't "perps" son, they be terrorists. This is war, son, war I say!

Attacks on troops is not terrorism.

You have been sucking too much propaganda.

The fact that Gazans and Egytians would fight each other was INEVITABLE -----they actually do hate each other -----tinny and jos et al have obviously never known any egyptians or gazans or are parroting propaganda fed to them. I have known both gazans and egyptians which is they I predicted more than a week ago that opening up the gazan/egyptian border will result in egyptian bullets in gazan brains Comments by egyptian and gazan leaders of "LOVE BETWEEN GAZANS AND EGYPTIANS" are also inevitable and it is inevitable that the conflicts will be blamed on FOREIGN (mostly zionist) interference Keep in mind-----when sunnis shoot shiites in the streets of Karachi-----that TOO is mossad In fact the Pakistani Civil war which led to the creation of Bangla desh was a joint PLOT created by India and Israel -------after you have heard this stuff for 40 years---it is no longer comedy----it is just boring like watching re-runs of the "I LOVE LUCY" show

Nice deflection.

Nice deflection.

No Answer usually means you are right

Israeli forces 'dress as Arabs' to conduct operations inevitably blamed on others
The mista'arvim are "the IDF infiltration units that dress as Arabs and enter Arab towns to conduct operations", as one Israeli newspaper unashamedly describes the situation, in an article claiming that the world needs to take more advice from Israel on fighting "the war on terror".

Israel knows from experience that when Jews dressed as Muslims attack a target, the world blames Muslims, even when the victims are Muslim civilians. The results can be seen in the streets and market-places of Iraq, where Iraqi police recently caught a British "special forces" unit dressed as Arabs in a car loaded with guns and explosives. The British military later broke into the jail to rescue their personnel, allowing other prisoners to escape at the same time. Israeli units, which actively recruit Jewish extremists, are more fanatical and would sooner die than risk capture.
The Insider - Israeli forces 'dress as Arabs' to conduct operations inevitably blamed on others

Mista'arvim (Hebrew: מסתערבים*, lit. Arabized; Arabic: مستعربين*, Musta'arabin) is the name given to those counter-terrorism units of the Israel Defense Forces in which soldiers are specifically trained to disguise themselves as Arabs
Mista'arvim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nice try-----the teaching in the mosques as an explanation for the 1971 pakistani civil war ------is THE MOSSAD DID IT in fact-------about ten years ago there was an earth quake in pakistan the muslims were so annoyed that pakistan was far more affected than India that some muslims in kashmir massacred whole hindu families------none of this is new--------the dogs of arabia blamed a CHOLERA epidemic in 1947 on the "ZIONISTS" rather then their own EAT SHIT habits

And what supposed "army" is "attacking" troops?

What really gets my goat about you ZioNiuts is that you try over and over to convince the World that the Palestinians or the residents of ancient Judea never existed as though the Jews were not expelled by the Romans in 67 AD...

The World is not buying it...Israel and her mentality of treating the Palestinians as less than human is exposing her true nature!

Last edited:
And what supposed "army" is "attacking" troops?

What really gets my goat about you ZioNiuts is that you try over and over to convince the World that the Palestinians or the residents of ancient Judea never existed as though the Jews were not expelled by the Romans in 67 AD...

The World is not buying it...Israel and her mentality of treating the Palestinians as less than human is exposing her true nature!

Hey, dickweed: in order to be expelled, one has to have those historic roots of having BEEN there.

Unlike the cheap ass fake "Palestinian" imports, constituting the refuse of neighboring Arab peoples.

Shit so bad even other Arabs don't want 'em.

Forum List

Back