Efficacy of Prayer Proven!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. One single look at Salma Hayek and perhaps the last thing on your mind would be that she too has her bad days. Yet the gorgeous actress is no stranger to insecurities, as she admits in a recent interview cited by the Daily Mail.

2. ...Salma also talks in a new interview about how there was a time when she was quite a tomboy, much to the amusement of her mates.

3. When she was younger and, presumably, still with some growing up to do, Salma was the opposite of how she is now: whereas today she is curvy and feminine, back then she was slender and a tomboy.

4. At one point, she'd become so frustrated that all the other girls had started to grow breasts and she hadn't, that she actually prayed to Jesus for them.

5. “I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get them [breasts] and I wasn’t getting anything – I was really scared. I was getting teased a lot ...

6. “I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles. I put my hands in the holy water and went: 'Please Jesus give me some [breasts]',” she adds.

7. Today, Salma is known both for her drop-dead gorgeous looks and for her enviable curves. It seems her prayer helped her.
Salma Hayek Prayed to Jesus for Breasts - Softpedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_o9leS6AwM&feature=relmfu]Hollywood Hot Actress Salma Hayek Spicy Show - YouTube[/ame]

See... prayer!

....mountains of proof!

Forum List

Back