Are you going to heaven?

First your going to have to come up with a consensus definition of 'Heaven'.

There's no way in hell I'm going to end up with 72 virgins I can't look at naked and thirst for alcohol.

• Banned

There's no way in hell I'm going to end up with 72 virgins I can't look at naked and thirst for alcohol.

Meh ... choose your own heaven ... you think you're gonna get there?

I think I have a 50-50 shot at it. That all depends on God being as forgiving as He is billed to be. I do hope though, that you aren't getting a bus load together to leave tomorrow. I'm not ready to go just yet.

How about instead of worrying about going to heaven, we worry about making earth heaven instead?

Meh ... choose your own heaven ... you think you're gonna get there?

If The Christians are correct, I'll be spending eternity in a very special place set aside in Hell and reserved for people who reject Jesus as The Christ in spite of a well rounded knowledge and good understanding of the Christian Salvation story.

That being said, if there is something after this life and it comes with some sort of reward meted out on being reasonable more often than being an ass-hole, I think I'll do just fine.

That being said, I have no intention of living my life in any fashion other than spending the remainder of the 72.3 years that I'm statistically guaranteed like it's all I get.

You?

you think it's likely?

I go all the time.... every time i have wild raucous sex and visit the spa..... aaahhh heaven.

Then again.... holding a litter of kittens and having a fine meal is pretty good to. Heh...i think i could make a pretty long list of ..... heaven.

you think it's likely?

I go all the time.... every time i have wild raucous sex and visit the spa..... aaahhh heaven.

Then again.... holding a litter of kittens and having a fine meal is pretty good to. Heh...i think i could make a pretty long list of ..... heaven.

First, define 'kittens'.

:eusa_think: A little better understanding of what you mean by a 'litter' might also come in handy.....

Forum List

Back