Educations future?

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2017-7-24_13-5-36.jpeg

Is this what we can expect under a 'progressive' social justice system of education?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Yes, education is suppressed in the 21st century.

This is because it is harder to control an educated group of people.

The percentage of the population that had high school diplomas in 1900 was 7%. In 2010 it was 83%. The general population is more educated now than at any other time in US History.

Yes, education is suppressed in the 21st century.

This is because it is harder to control an educated group of people.

The percentage of the population that had high school diplomas in 1900 was 7%. In 2010 it was 83%. The general population is more educated now than at any other time in US History.
I think this needs to be scaled with technology. In 1900, being a car mechanic was like being a space shuttle engineer in 2010.

But how much is dummies with diplomas?

We can now do so much at home without schools but people come here and complain about education but really mean "schooling" and don't make any suggestions.

Getting Started with Python and Raspberry Pi | Now just $10

A Raspberry Pi is more powerful than the mainframe that I wrote punch card programs for in college.

psik

I think this needs to be scaled with technology. In 1900, being a car mechanic was like being a space shuttle engineer in 2010.

Damn Straight! There were 8,000 cars in the US in 1900. By 1995 there were 200,000,000.

psik

Forum List

Back