Coming to a school district near you?

Mr.Blonde

Gold Member
Feb 12, 2017
This comes from my home state I am embarrassed to say:

The legislation ( S3067 / A4652 ) -- which takes effect immediately -- requires the state education commissioner to draft specific guidelines to help schools address "the needs" of transgender students and establish policies that "ensure a supportive and nondiscriminatory environment" for those students.

Schools will be expressly told that they cannot force transgender students to use bathrooms or locker rooms that conflict with their gender identity.

Instead, schools would be be mandated to provide "reasonable alternative arrangements if needed to ensure a student's safety and comfort."

Schools will also be required to make sure transgender students are addressed by the name and pronoun they prefer, regardless of whether a legal name change has occurred.

In addition, the law tells schools they must allow students to dress according to their gender identity, create confidentiality plans to make sure employees do not disclose a student's transgender or transition status, issues school documents and identification cards to make the student's gender identity, and let students take part in gym class with the gender that matches their identity.

Christie signs bill to create bathroom, other rights for transgender students

If I were a parent paying for this I would be pissed that my tax dollars were going towards this.

We need to end the public schools so if you don't want your child exposed to this you don't have to.

If your child is under 18 and you are trying to help your child "transition" that should be child abuse

It's better than the flip side out in Texas . They want people to be forced to use the bathroom of the gender on their birth certificate!?

How would you know ? Who carries their birth certificate around ?

It's better than the flip side out in Texas . They want people to be forced to use the bathroom of the gender on their birth certificate!?

Dangly bit = boy's restroom

No dangly bit = girl's restroom

There should be no bathroom laws for private businesses nor really for public building because you are right about "How would you know?"

But we are talking about forcing parents (and taxpayers) to fund "accommodations" for transgender students and forcing you to expose your child to this.

If I don't want my child exposed to this I should be able to get my money back for my child and take it to another school.

let students take part in gym class with the gender that matches their identity.

Damn, but when I remember what things were like when I was a kid, I can't think of too many red blooded American males who WOULDN'T claim to be female for such an opportunity.

Who would do that ? It has to be a legit claim. Like with religion . You can't just say "I'm a Jew all of a sudden" to get excused on a holiday .

People should go where they can pass . It's easier on everyone that way .

Sad how they feel they need legislation for this shit.
LGBT sure are insecure and demanding.
OF COURSE no one is going to check sex before going into a bathroom.
Public bathrooms are based on the most EQUAL basis possible. MALE or FEMALE. Why must we change social tradition because of a few thousand mentally ill people? Especially when it WORKS?

There should be no bathroom laws for private businesses nor really for public building because you are right about "How would you know?"

But we are talking about forcing parents (and taxpayers) to fund "accommodations" for transgender students and forcing you to expose your child to this.

If I don't want my child exposed to this I should be able to get my money back for my child and take it to another school.

Your money ? It's the rest of us paying for your kids school. You get tax breaks instead .

Funny. It's the kids who are cool with it .

Let me ask you. Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's room or ladies room?

let students take part in gym class with the gender that matches their identity.

Damn, but when I remember what things were like when I was a kid, I can't think of too many red blooded American males who WOULDN'T claim to be female for such an opportunity.

Who would do that ? It has to be a legit claim. Like with religion . You can't just say "I'm a Jew all of a sudden" to get excused on a holiday .

It isnt easier on "everyone" that way. Just the trannies and the perverts that support their made up rights.

It isnt easier on "everyone" that way. Just the trannies and the perverts that support their made up rights.

No . It's less drama this way . It was kooky religious people who brought this up .

If you make a passable tranny use their true gender bathroom , you basically outed them and invite trouble from narrow minded righties .

Which bathroom should Jenner use ? If he wasn't famous . ?

Your money ? It's the rest of us paying for your kids school. You get tax breaks instead .

Yes my tax dollars are used to help pay for the schools.

Funny. It's the kids who are cool with it .

My child is cool with eating ice cream and cake for breakfast. Sorry I didn't take her being cool with it into account.

Let me ask you. Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's room or ladies room?

We are talking about children not adults.

No . It's less drama this way . It was kooky religious people who brought this up .

If you make a passable tranny use their true gender bathroom , you basically outed them and invite trouble from narrow minded righties .

"outed them" LOL
What bathroom do you think i think jenner should use, timmy?

Isn't it less drama if I can take my money and go to a school that doesn't worry about "transgender rights" and another parent can send their child to one that does?

"outed them" LOL
What bathroom do you think i think jenner should use, timmy?

Ladies room !

Sure you might think "that's a tall woman" , but how many people would dead set know she's a He ? Most wouldn't know or think anything was out of the ordinary.

And say u called the cops . What next ? "Show us your papers". Or "pull down your pants !".

Isn't it less drama if I can take my money and go to a school that doesn't worry about "transgender rights" and another parent can send their child to one that does?

Take your money ??? The arrogance of parents like they are owed somthing. You get a schools system we all pay for . You don't like it . Run for school committee . Or take your kid and pay your own way .

These Liberals don't like the idea of choice when it comes to education. School vouchers is like the devil to them.

They want your children to be forced to go to a school that rams the LGBT agenda down their throats.

Take your money ??? The arrogance of parents like they are owed somthing. You get a schools system we all pay for .

On that note. I can bring up the issue that I have with my school district. The school district I live in is one of the top districts in the state. So of course people moved here because of that reason which lead to over crowding.

What was the district's solution? Build more schools? Nope they turned the whole district into year round schools with batches of kids having a different schedules.

I took my current job which I make less a year so I will watch my daughter during the day, but summer is very busy time of year for my job which was ok because my mother in-law watches my daughter for much of the summer so I can work.

Well if my daughter goes to the public school what am I supposed to do? My daughter will go to school during the summer. My mother in-law lives 2 hours away.

What my wife and I have to do is pay for my daughter to go to private school on top of paying for public school.

How is that fair to my wife and I? We are forced to pay for a product we can't use.

I think if I am paying for a product that I am owed being able to use it.

The real arrogance comes from the government who thinks they are good enough to teach my child or any child for that matter.

You don't like it . Run for school committee . Or take your kid and pay your own way .

This is what makes the private sector better. If I don't like it I can go somewhere else with out having to pay the government first.

Last edited:

It is not "your" money unless your taxes exceed the cost of the education your child receives.

Take your money ??? The arrogance of parents like they are owed somthing. You get a schools system we all pay for .

On that note. I can bring up the issue that I have with my school district. The school district I live in is one of the top districts in the state. So of course people moved here because of that reason which lead to over crowding.

What was the district's solution? Build more schools? Nope they turned the whole district into year round schools with batches of kids having a different schedules.

I took my current job which I make less a year so I will watch my daughter during the day, but summer is very busy time of year for my job which was ok because my mother in-law watches my daughter for much of the summer so I can work.

Well if my daughter goes to the public school what am I supposed to do? My daughter will go to school during the summer. My mother in-law lives 2 hours away.

What my wife and I have to do is pay for my daughter to go to private school on top of paying for public school.

How is that fair to my wife and I? We are forced to pay for a product we can't use.

I think if I am paying for a product that I am owed being able to use it.

The real arrogance comes from the government who thinks they are good enough to teach my child or any child for that matter.

You don't like it . Run for school committee . Or take your kid and pay your own way .

This is what makes the private sector better. If I don't like it I can go somewhere else with out having to pay the government first.

It is called "child care".

Forum List

Back