Education Sec. Paige Blasts NAACP Leaders

Too many variables involved to dismiss it that easily WJ. Take for instance that the island life of Haiti isnt very hard on a person. So they do less work to get by. Japan is a harsh land as you have said, so the people have had to work hard for everything they have. So many other aspects that could go into it and not just being a black or white thing.

There is only one person that blacks should blame for their condition.

And that would be Mother Nature.

I commend the President for refusing to subject himself to the scorn of the NAACP. Have we forgotten their television ad in 2000 depicting Bush as the cause of a black man being dragged behind a pickup truck because Bush did not pass a hate crime legislation in Texas which was a total lie. Goes to show that we have a strong President and not a lackey like Kerry who made his appearance at the NAACP conference and kissed their ass. The white man's version of Uncle Tom.

little nell said:
I commend the President for refusing to subject himself to the scorn of the NAACP. Have we forgotten their television ad in 2000 depicting Bush as the cause of a black man being dragged behind a pickup truck because Bush did not pass a hate crime legislation in Texas which was a total lie. Goes to show that we have a strong President and not a lackey like Kerry who made his appearance at the NAACP conference and kissed their ass. The white man's version of Uncle Tom.
Now if only we could get Bush to stop sucking mexican ass.

insein said:
No. The one person to blame would be themselves. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Oh, but according to Big D, they are 'incapable', thus not responsible. :cuckoo:

insein said:
Yes well if that isnt a liberal, communist mindset i dont know what is.

LOL Well I disagree with him! But too tired to go into the whole shebang again. :beer:

One has to live in a heavily populated city of illegal Mexicans such as Denver to feel that the President is taking the wrong course in granting them amnesty. Where does all this money come from to support them when they don't even speak English so they can become employed. Why should this burden be placed on American citizens and why should our children be subject to bilingual studies and whatever crap the school system decides to throw at us. I could go on and on but guess you got the gist of what I mean. I'm afraid this is not resounding very well with a lot of Americans who feel our borders should be protected by whatever means it takes. And now we have lawsuits because some of them have died in the desert for lack of water when the government should have provided water stations for them. Come on--give me a break.

Forum List

Back