Ed Schultz Calls Out Hannity Twice To A Debate, Hannity Cowers Like A Bitch

Meh...still waiting for Hannity to get waterboarded like he promised..

On April 22, 2009, Charles Grodin appeared on Hannity’s Fox News show and asked Hannity, if he doesn’t believe waterboarding is torture, would he agree to be waterboarded. “Sure,” Hannity said. “I’ll do it for charity. I’ll let you do it. I’ll do it for the troops’ families.” But four years later, Hannity has yet to follow through on his offer.

*Where is Charles Grodin to take Hannity up on his offer?

SCOTT KEYES: Before we get started I wanted to say one quick thing. Back in April 2009, you’d made a very generous offer. To prove that it’s not torture, you agreed on your television show to be waterboarded for charity and to donate the proceeds to the troops’ families.

HANNITY: I said Charles Grodin could do it.

Hannity Explodes After Being Confronted By ThinkProgress About Previous Offer To Be Waterboarded For Charity | ThinkProgress

You silly, petulant, brain numbed, misguided, childishly typical Liberals!

You'd make a mountain out of a molehill about Hannity and some silly test of diklength.

But you gladly defend the man who is screwing you, your wife, your mother, your daughter, your sister and brother and son and grand dad and grandmother and everyone you hold near and dear.

Obama is screwing this country and you are handing him the lube and tissues to do it better!

And rather than casting your eyes upon the one doin the screwin you will, instead, focus on demonizing those who would stop Obama from raping your women folk, making you his bitch and enslaving us all.

You silly, silly girly men and girly women.

You have crap for brains.

Is there any reason to believe Hannity heard about the challenge? Its not like anyone listens to Ed Schultz.

Better that you wait for Obamacare's website to work the way Obama promised it would.

You'll have a punctured rectum by the time Obama is through with you and you'll NEED some Obamacare after being Obamascrewed!

And remember what Biden said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMRYuq4-PqI]Biden: 'The President Has a Big Stick' - YouTube[/ame]

...how to butt rape America, presumably.

And HE should know!

Last edited:

Good video, Anthony Weiner was on a few weeks ago as well and kicked Hannity's bitch ass up and down the block :lol:

Hannity is too scared to debate Schultz because he would get the beatdown of a lifetime. Hannity would rather hide behind fox's skirt with his pee-wee football :lmao:

thats your lefty opinion BL....there is another thread somewhere in here where a righty felt Sean set Jessie straight ....he showed same video....funny how these things are viewed....

Weiner kicking nerf football boy's ass brought so many ripples in the radical right wing's circle that *GASP*!!! I'll even link to a breitfart link calling out Hannity for being such a pussy :lol:

Exclusive?Fox News: Steven Crowder Attacking Hannity Confirms 'Decision to Part Company with Him'

Right wingers, so stupid, yet bring so much fun :up:

Well, he's very brave in volunteering to be waterboarded for the Wounded Warriors charity, isn't he?

He is waiting for Obama to close Gitmo.

So...Wounded Warriors Charity has to wait for Hannity's sudden "conditions". :eusa_whistle:

There were no 'sudden' conditions.
The charity was not Wounded Warriors.

GRODIN: You're for torture.
HANNITY: I am for enhanced interrogation.
GRODIN: You don't believe it's torture. Have you ever been waterboarded?
HANNITY: No, but Ollie North has.
GRODIN: Would you consent to be waterboarded? We can waterboard you?
HANNITY: Sure.
GRODIN: Are you busy on Sunday?
HANNITY: I'll do it for charity. I'll let you do it. I'll do it for the troops' families.

Where is Charles Grodin to take Hannity up on his offer?

Oops, I watched the clip. Charles Grodin declined to waterboard Hannity.
Start at the 50 second mark.

Hannity Offers To Be Waterboarded For Charity (By Charles Grodin!)

On April 22, 2009, Charles Grodin appeared on Hannity’s Fox News show and asked Hannity, if he doesn’t believe waterboarding is torture, would he agree to be waterboarded. “Sure,” Hannity said. “I’ll do it for charity. I’ll let you do it. I’ll do it for the troops’ families.” But four years later, Hannity has yet to follow through on his offer.

SCOTT KEYES: Before we get started I wanted to say one quick thing. Back in April 2009, you’d made a very generous offer. To prove that it’s not torture, you agreed on your television show to be waterboarded for charity and to donate the proceeds to the troops’ families.

Hannity Explodes After Being Confronted By ThinkProgress About Previous Offer To Be Waterboarded For Charity | ThinkProgress

You'd make a mountain out of a molehill about Hannity and some silly test of diklength.

But you gladly defend the man who is screwing you, your wife, your mother, your daughter, your sister and brother and son and grand dad and grandmother and everyone you hold near and dear.

Obama is screwing this country and you are handing him the lube and tissues to do it better!

And rather than casting your eyes upon the one doin the screwin you will, instead, focus on demonizing those who would stop Obama from raping your women folk, making you his bitch and enslaving us all.

Are you talking to me?

Are you talking to me?

:popcorn:

Are you talking to me?

Are you focusing your attention on a matter that has long ago passed into the archives of history of our handling of prisoners who were and are trying to kill Americans, and one political pundit's take on said matter, which was a tangential matter even when it was NEW news, instead of focusing on how and why Obama is dismantling your PRESENT country, government, way of life and freedoms for the rest of your life???

If so, then YES.

Yes, I am talking to you.

No, that's a cop out and it won't help you get chicks either, I think.

Pick a side. Either side. Then you will be forced to find out whether you belong to that side or not.

Once you realize that the Democrat party is primarily a feminized party you will be better able to choose the right one for you.

fuck both parties....hows that?....

Obama is his inspiration because he is demonstrating how to screw ALL of America.

that was begun before he took office.....by our wonderful Congress....

Good video, Anthony Weiner was on a few weeks ago as well and kicked Hannity's bitch ass up and down the block :lol:

Hannity is too scared to debate Schultz because he would get the beatdown of a lifetime. Hannity would rather hide behind fox's skirt with his pee-wee football :lmao:

thats your lefty opinion BL....there is another thread somewhere in here where a righty felt Sean set Jessie straight ....he showed same video....funny how these things are viewed....

Weiner kicking nerf football boy's ass brought so many ripples in the radical right wing's circle that *GASP*!!! I'll even link to a breitfart link calling out Hannity for being such a pussy :lol:

Exclusive?Fox News: Steven Crowder Attacking Hannity Confirms 'Decision to Part Company with Him'

Right wingers, so stupid, yet bring so much fun :up:

doesnt take away what i said.....a Lefter sees it from the left side...a righter sees it from the right side.....

Are you talking to me?

Are you focusing your attention on a matter that has long ago passed into the archives of history of our handling of prisoners who were and are trying to kill Americans, and one political pundit's take on said matter, which was a tangential matter even when it was NEW news, instead of focusing on how and why Obama is dismantling your PRESENT country, government, way of life and freedoms for the rest of your life???

If so, then YES.

:eusa_eh:

I would strongly suggest you take a closer look at my posts before you pass judgement.

Are you talking to me?

If so, then YES.

Not until Hannity fulfills his promise it hasn't. But, of course, you want to excuse him.

Are you talking to me?

If so, then YES.

I would strongly suggest you take a closer look at my posts before you pass judgement.

I put that clown on Ignore after his second post. You can see why.

No, that's a cop out and it won't help you get chicks either, I think.

Pick a side. Either side. Then you will be forced to find out whether you belong to that side or not.

Once you realize that the Democrat party is primarily a feminized party you will be better able to choose the right one for you.

fuck both parties....hows that?....

Obama is his inspiration because he is demonstrating how to screw ALL of America.

You're confusing him with Obama.

Hannity is a talkshow host. He has no power.

Are you talking to me?

If so, then YES.

What?

Are you talking to me?

If so, then YES.

So, you knew I WASN'T addressing you with my comment. So why did you have to ask?

Let's shake hands and go about our business of peacefully getting rid of Obama before he does more damage.

Leftists want to bring up anything, no matter how silly and inconsequential it might be, to make us expend our energies and talents on and get us making a BFD about as long as it tears down the opponents of Obama and promotes his regime.

Thanks for bringing your position to our attention.

:)

Forum List

Back