economy is not on a rebound, it's on a roar

The problem with using the DJIA as an Economic Indicator is that Banks (International not just US Banks) are taking money from the Federal Reserve at low interest rates and playing it on the Stock Market.

All they're doing is Day Trading enhanced by Algorithmic Programs that buy and sell in micro seconds. Then of course, they pay each other fees for the transactions.

Yes, you DO need to drop all your 401K allocations and start buying Gold and Silver instead because the Dollar is finished. What the US Gov't doesn't take from you investment will be wiped out by hyper-inflation. Probably this year.

The problem with using the DJIA as an Economic Indicator is that Banks (International not just US Banks) are taking money from the Federal Reserve at low interest rates and playing it on the Stock Market.

Banks aren't borrowing large amounts from the Fed.
I sympathize with your rejection of the particular attacks you are dealing with but that doesn't make your argument right.

Germany, Japan and China all have shrinking potential labor forces so they are finding ways to automate jobs.

Since the per capita GDP in the next three largest economies are lower than in the US anything that works for Germany, Japan or China is even more profitable in the US.

Truthfully saying that Obama in particular and the USG in general is not the major malfunction in the US economy does not mean that the US economy is functioning well. YOY income volatility per worker is increasing in the US, head counts are going down in most major industries and the results are not pretty.

Last word I got in a sourced quote was that 80% of US job losses were from robots and 20% from outsourcing with nary a word about non-robotic capital equipment job losses so I know that source is wrong. So, yeah we are in a bubble and it is going to pop.

All they're doing is Day Trading enhanced by Algorithmic Programs that buy and sell in micro seconds. Then of course, they pay each other fees for the transactions.

Yes, you DO need to drop all your 401K allocations and start buying Gold and Silver instead because the Dollar is finished. What the US Gov't doesn't take from you investment will be wiped out by hyper-inflation. Probably this year.

Banks aren't borrowing large amounts from the Fed.
I sympathize with your rejection of the particular attacks you are dealing with but that doesn't make your argument right.

Germany, Japan and China all have shrinking potential labor forces so they are finding ways to automate jobs.

Since the per capita GDP in the next three largest economies are lower than in the US anything that works for Germany, Japan or China is even more profitable in the US.

Truthfully saying that Obama in particular and the USG in general is not the major malfunction in the US economy does not mean that the US economy is functioning well. YOY income volatility per worker is increasing in the US, head counts are going down in most major industries and the results are not pretty.

Last word I got in a sourced quote was that 80% of US job losses were from robots and 20% from outsourcing with nary a word about non-robotic capital equipment job losses so I know that source is wrong. So, yeah we are in a bubble and it is going to pop.

Argument? What argument?
I simply stated the fact that banks are not borrowing large amounts from the Fed.
In fact, banks have $1.5 trillion in excess reserves on deposit with the Fed.

Please name the survey and provide a link. Your numbers aren't making much sense.
First you said that currently 35% of 25-30 year olds are living with parents.
Then you say a new report, released yesterday showed that 24% of age 20-34 lived at home as nd 43% of those under 25,

So that would take some very strange math for 43% of under 25 + 35% of 25-30 + X% of 31-34 to be 24% altogether.

dear, I think the point is that as Obama's liberalism harms the economy kids can no longer find jobs and must live home with their parents.

That may be your point, but you have done nothing to support it or show that it's true.

too stupid!! Do you read the newspapers??? Do you really think fewer kids from 20-30 are living home today. Want to bet? or indicate with some evasion how phony your suspicions really are??

See why we say slow???? Bet??? Liberal????

dear, I think the point is that as Obama's liberalism harms the economy kids can no longer find jobs and must live home with their parents.

That may be your point, but you have done nothing to support it or show that it's true.

too stupid!! Do you read the newspapers??? Do you really think fewer kids from 20-30 are living home today. Want to bet? or indicate with some evasion how phony your suspicions really are??

There probably are more, but that doesn't change the fact that you haven't actually shown that it's true or let anyone read the survey themselves. You stated there was a survey. I want to read it myself, or at minimum the article you're quoting from (without a link)

It's hard to make any sense of what you're saying because first you stated that 35% of kids between 25-30 were living at home, then you quote (without attribution) an article that says the (still unnamed survey) showed 24% of ages 20-34, and now you're using 20-30 as an age group. The dates from your quote are for 2007-2009, but you're talking like it's current.

Why do you refuse to give any links or cites?
Who did the survey?
When was it conducted?
What country is the survey from? (for all I know the survey is talking about Belgians).

It would take you 5 seconds to give a link, but you prefer to insult.

Of course I'm not holding my breath for any links or for you to give the name of the survey or who did it. You'll just insult some more because that's all you know how to do.

There probably are more, but that doesn't change the fact that you haven't actually shown that it's true or let anyone read the survey themselves. You stated there was a survey. I want to read it myself, or at minimum the article you're quoting from (without a link)

It's hard to make any sense of what you're saying because first you stated that 35% of kids between 25-30 were living at home, then you quote (without attribution) an article that says the (still unnamed survey) showed 24% of ages 20-34, and now you're using 20-30 as an age group. The dates from your quote are for 2007-2009, but you're talking like it's current.

Why do you refuse to give any links or cites?
Who did the survey?
When was it conducted?
What country is the survey from? (for all I know the survey is talking about Belgians).

It would take you 5 seconds to give a link, but you prefer to insult.

Of course I'm not holding my breath for any links or for you to give the name of the survey or who did it. You'll just insult some more because that's all you know how to do.
All true. Except, let me add:
Besides insults, ed knows how to cut and paste conservative dogma. From where???? Who knows.

There probably are more,

good boy; so now you understand that your suspicion was just a way to evade the subject!!

liberalism has arrested the development of our children ,economy, and country.

Last edited:
Please name the survey and provide a link. Your numbers aren't making much sense.
Then you say a new report, released yesterday showed that 24% of age 20-34 lived at home as nd 43% of those under 25,

So that would take some very strange math for 43% of under 25 + 35% of 25-30 + X% of 31-34 to be 24% altogether.

Heh nice response, Special Ed can't explain why the numbers he's spewing don't make sense either, so he'll just back away and make some general references to "the point" along with some insults and hope you'll leave it alone.

Obviously doing anything more than simply regurgitating things is way out of his comfort zone. Dear.

Last edited:
Heh nice response, Special Ed can't explain why the numbers he's spewing don't make sense either, Obviously doing anything more than simply regurgitating things is way out of his comfort zone.

what numbers exactly don't make sense????? I wonder why you forgot to say?????????????

OK 7 of the 12 largest economies in the world have shrinking potential labor forces.

That means that those countries must automate or see their economies shrink.

Automation is a transferrable technology. Eliminating higher cost labor is harder but pays greater returns than automating jobs that can be done by a trained ape. So, regardless of what Obama does or does not do non-creative employment is shrinking fast. As scapegoat in chief this is all Obama and the Ds' fault, that is the job description.

Today's news of a contraction in GDP kinda kills the whole premise of the thread......:lol:

Are you referring to this?

Gross domestic product—the broadest measure of goods and services churned out by the economy—fell at a -0.1% annual rate in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the government's initial estimate out Wednesday.

Two more quarters of negative growth and the double dip recession is back. And, I am not hoping for that to happen, merely stating a fact.

Today's news of a contraction in GDP kinda kills the whole premise of the thread......:lol:

Are you referring to this?

Gross domestic product—the broadest measure of goods and services churned out by the economy—fell at a -0.1% annual rate in the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the government's initial estimate out Wednesday.

Two more quarters of negative growth and the double dip recession is back. And, I am not hoping for that to happen, merely stating a fact.

Two more quarters of negative growth and the double dip recession is back. And, I am not hoping for that to happen, merely stating a fact

Hmmmm I wonder if that's when The Libs say "mission accomplished"... :eek:

what numbers exactly don't make sense????? I wonder why you forgot to say?????????????
He didn't' t say because you refused to respond when I told you which numbers don't make sense. Care to try now? I thought not.

Your numbers aren't making much sense.

Yeah, that fire sale on the market was brutal.

Dow Jones 13,910.42 -44.00 (-0.32%)
S&P 500 1,501.96 -5.88 (-0.39%)
Nasdaq 3,142.31 -11.35 (-0.36%)

Low volume today. I guess not enough of your 'average investors' read the headlines today.

Here's question for you. What time today did you call in your sell order? What? You didn't. Why not?

Little tick up at the last bit of the day. That wasn't you was it?

Low volume today. I guess not enough of your 'average investors' read the headlines today.

Here's question for you. What time today did you call in your sell order? What? You didn't. Why not?

You're a good little troll.....carry on!

The economy was in negative growth last quarter, you fucking imbecile!

Stock market =//= economy.

Forum List

Back