Economics

My god. Math IS hard for you, toddster. This is embarrassing. Or maybe you are just being dishonest.

So, 17 percent in 2011, the add 9 and you have 26% in 1992. That would be a decrease of 9 divided by 26 which would equal around 35% DECREASE in tax rate between 1992 and 2011. So, there you go, me boy. Really simple math working with effective tax rates. Please, quit wasting people's time, especially those trying to tell you the truth. I know, being a con tool, you prefer to believe what you are told. But I hate people who lie to me. You con's seem to love it. As long it is what you WANT to believe. To hell with truth, eh.

But I hate people who lie to me.

And yet your lips are firmly planted on Obama's ass.........

In 1992, the top income tax rate was 31%, in 2007, it was 35%.

Whine to the IRS. Maybe they can help you with your confusion?
apparently this is too complex for you. No one, me poor ignorant tool, is talking about tax rates. They really tell us little. What is important, me boy, is the rate paid. And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits. So, no one pays the actual rate, unless they are nuts. Now, you can not be so ignorant as to not know that. I suspect, me boy, that you have your head planted up the ass of your con tutor. Because no one else, except bat shit crazy con web sites and con tools are making the case you are trying to make. Isn't it nice to have a set of talking points to use?? Poor pathetic troll.

And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits.

That's awful!

What deductions and credits did Clinton add after 1992?

. And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate.

top 1% pay 40% of all income tax up fromo 20% under Reagan. Top 1% pay 50% of NYS and CA budget. No country depends more on wealthy than USA.

This does trememdous damage to the economy since liberals are harming the most productive members of our society.

. And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate.

top 1% pay 40% of all income tax up fromo 20% under Reagan. Top 1% pay 50% of NYS and CA budget. No country depends more on wealthy than USA.

This does trememdous damage to the economy since liberals are harming the most productive members of our society.

Productive? lol? Harming? PLEASE get out of Rushblo's ass!

But I hate people who lie to me.

And yet your lips are firmly planted on Obama's ass.........

In 1992, the top income tax rate was 31%, in 2007, it was 35%.

Whine to the IRS. Maybe they can help you with your confusion?
apparently this is too complex for you. No one, me poor ignorant tool, is talking about tax rates. They really tell us little. What is important, me boy, is the rate paid. And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits. So, no one pays the actual rate, unless they are nuts. Now, you can not be so ignorant as to not know that. I suspect, me boy, that you have your head planted up the ass of your con tutor. Because no one else, except bat shit crazy con web sites and con tools are making the case you are trying to make. Isn't it nice to have a set of talking points to use?? Poor pathetic troll.

And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits.

That's awful!

Weird, Prez create laws?

That's awful!

Weird, Prez create laws?

What deductions and credits did Clinton and Congress add after 1992?

That's awful!

Weird, Prez create laws?

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 into law. This act created a 36 percent to 39.6 income tax for high-income individuals in the top 1.2% of wage earners. Businesses were given an income tax rate of 35%. The cap was repealed on Medicare. The taxes were raised 4.3 cents per gallon on transportation fuels and the taxable portion of Social Security benefits were increased. That's it!

Weird, Prez create laws?

Clinton signed the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 into law. This act created a 36 percent to 39.6 income tax for high-income individuals in the top 1.2% of wage earners. Businesses were given an income tax rate of 35%. The cap was repealed on Medicare. The taxes were raised 4.3 cents per gallon on transportation fuels and the taxable portion of Social Security benefits were increased. That's it!

'And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits.

That's awful!

What deductions and credits did Clinton add after 1992?'

Weird, Prez create laws?

Actually Clinton /Dems created 3 new tax brackets too...

'And the wealthy do not pay the tax rate. They take advantage of these thing called deductions and credits.

That's awful!

No answer? LOL!

That's awful!

No answer? LOL!
Toddster, you are going to have a coronary. You are being played for a fool, and so far you have been one. You keep asking dad2three the same irrelevant question, about how many deductions and (should be or) credits Clinton added after 1992. That would be zero, of course, as no president adds either deductions or credits. That would be congress. You may notice, me boy, the quotes around the statement you seem to be questioning. That would be because he was quoting what I posted. So, you are asking a stupid question of a person who did not post the statement you seem to be questioning.

Now, as you are proving yourself an idiot, you really do not deserve an answer. But I will give you one. I do not remember, nor do I want to look the answer up. Because there is absolutely no relevence to whether Clinton suggested o or 5 million tax deductions or credits.

All I was stating was the simple fact that it made no difference what the tax rate was. Becaue what matters is what percentage is PAID. And that depends on not just the tax rate, but deductions, and credits.
GET IT YET, OR IS THIS JUST TOO COMPLICATED FOR A SIMPLE CON TOOL?

jesus, how in hell do you find your way home????????????????????

and when all is said and done the top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax (up from 22% under Reagan) and about 50% of most state budgets. No country depends on the very rich the way America does!

That's awful!

No answer? LOL!

If you can't follow along, don't respond Bubba

That's awful!

No answer? LOL!
Toddster, you are going to have a coronary. You are being played for a fool, and so far you have been one. You keep asking dad2three the same irrelevant question, about how many deductions and (should be or) credits Clinton added after 1992. That would be zero, of course, as no president adds either deductions or credits. That would be congress. You may notice, me boy, the quotes around the statement you seem to be questioning. That would be because he was quoting what I posted. So, you are asking a stupid question of a person who did not post the statement you seem to be questioning.

Now, as you are proving yourself an idiot, you really do not deserve an answer. But I will give you one. I do not remember, nor do I want to look the answer up. Because there is absolutely no relevence to whether Clinton suggested o or 5 million tax deductions or credits.

All I was stating was the simple fact that it made no difference what the tax rate was. Becaue what matters is what percentage is PAID. And that depends on not just the tax rate, but deductions, and credits.
GET IT YET, OR IS THIS JUST TOO COMPLICATED FOR A SIMPLE CON TOOL?

:lol:

and when all is said and done the top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax (up from 22% under Reagan) and about 50% of most state budgets. No country depends on the very rich the way America does!

TaxRates488.jpg

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

Poor Americans Pay Double The State, Local Tax Rates Of Top One Percent

Total U.S. taxes are barely progressive, as shown in this table and chart from Citizens for Tax Justice. The bottom 99 percent pays a 27.5 percent total tax rate on average, while the top 1 percent pays an average 29 percent tax rate, according to 2011 data from Citizens for Tax
Justice.

Workers are not reaping the gains of their extra productivity.
Worker productivity grew 11 times more quickly than worker pay between 1979 and 2011: While worker productivity rose 69 percent, median hourly compensation rose just 6.5 percent

who cares about the rate? Regardless of the rate the rich pay for govt. In the case of NY and CA the top1% pay 50% of what the states spend! Its widely progressive and harmful to our productive class.

who cares about the rate? Regardless of the rate the rich pay for govt. In the case of NY and CA the top1% pay 50% of what the states spend! Its widely progressive and harmful to our productive class.

GAWWDDDD YOU are dumb

"The bottom 99 percent pays a 27.5 percent total tax rate on average, while the top 1 percent pays an average 29 percent tax rate"

THAT MEANS EFFECTIVE RATES ON ALL INCOMES FOR EACH GROUP. Yeah, those 'job creators are carrying the burden *shaking head*

"The bottom 99 percent pays a 27.5 percent total tax rate on average, while the top 1 percent pays an average 29 percent tax rate"

THAT MEANS EFFECTIVE RATES ON ALL INCOMES FOR EACH GROUP. Yeah, those 'job creators are carrying the burden *shaking head*

Ive asked you 3 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt?

80% of the population owns 5% of the wealth.

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

The middle class has been eviscerated.

Tax Foundation Reveals Scant Link Between Taxes And Prosperity

Another day, another weird map from a libertarian group that seems designed to debunk libertarianism. Last time it was strange assertions about freedom, today it's the Tax Foundation explaining why there are no successful businesses in California or New York:

Now it would be a little silly to say that relatively high business tax rates are the cause of California and New York's success as the pillars of America's very successful high-tech, finance, and media industries. But this map seems to provide strong support for the hypothesis that policymakers seeking to create a prosperous local economy shouldn't sweat the business tax rate too much.

State tax climate: Tax Foundation shows taxes don't matter.

1381326695.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

A new state-by-state count of multimillionaires shows that some of the highest tax states created the most millionaires. The study, from UBS and Wealth-X, ranked states by their populations of people worth $30 million or more—presumably the most mobile part of the wealth chain and the most sensitive to taxes.

California was the top producer of multimillionaires over the past year, gaining more than 1,600 people worth $30 million or more. The state also has the nation's highest tax rate—13.3 percent—for people making $1 million or more.

Do high state taxes chase out millionaires?

Ive asked you 3 times why do you care about the rates when the rich pay all the money needed to operate govt?

Definition of 'Effective Tax Rate'

The average rate at which an individual or corporation is taxed. The effective tax rate for individuals is the average rate at which their earned income is taxed. The effective tax rate for a corporation is the average rate at which its pre-tax profits are taxed. An individual's effective tax rate is calculated by dividing total tax expense by taxable income.

The effective tax rate is often a more accurate representation of a taxpayer's tax liability than its marginal tax rate.

Effective Tax Rate Definition | Investopedia

DUMMY

Forum List

Back