Economics 101

I didn't "edit" anything. I simply kept the relevant section
And edited out the rest that contradicted you.
So if that were true (and it's not) then your article contradicted itself and is a completely unreliable source. Why do you post unreliable sources? Can't find anything reliable to support your lies? Barack Obama illegally altered the welfare reform laws signed into law by Bill Clinton after being passed by Congress. Only Congress can make, alter, or abolish laws. They did no such thing to the welfare reform law and yet Obama illegally usurped the Constitution and removed the work requirement.

Morris has a wrap sheet about a mile long, with scandals of all colors. If you follow the link I provided, you can spend hours reading about the scandals and dirty tricks this clown has been involved with.
Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's. Of course he's going to have "a wrap sheet a mile long with scandals of all colors". The Clinton's have a wrap sheet ten million miles long with scandals of colors that don't even exist yet. And that's who you want to stick in the Oval Office. Really illustrates what a piece of shit you are and how you lack all integrity. But hey - for you it's all about what you can steal from other people.

Morris has a wrap sheet about a mile long, with scandals of all colors. If you follow the link I provided, you can spend hours reading about the scandals and dirty tricks this clown has been involved with.
Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's. Morris has worked for republicans willing to pay him for the past 20 years. Most importantly, he has been working for Trump for some time. To prove your statement that he works for democrats is a lie, read the following:
"Dick Morris says he's been advising Donald Trump
By LOUIS NELSON
06/27/16 08:16 AM EDT
Dick Morris is advising Donald Trump, he said in an interview published Monday, revealing to the Daily Caller that he’s been peppering the Manhattan billionaire with advice on a daily basis."

Read more: Dick Morris says he's been advising Donald Trump

So, there you go Patriot. Proving you are wrong, and lying about your friend Dick Morris.

Of course he's going to have "a wrap sheet a mile long with scandals of all colors". Right, the Clintons, caused his toe sucking whore problems, and though he has been paid by republicans and republican causes for the past 20 years, we should believe he is a democrat. Really, me boy., you are backing a horse that can not win, and just got caught lying like a rug.
. Really illustrates what a piece of shit you are and how you lack all integrity.
Right. Suggesting you provide a source that is impartial and not a far right nut case con criminal source. shows low integrity on my part. Me boy, useing Dick Morris as a source does not pass the giggle test. Nice try, But you lost another, big time. Not even close.
But hey - for you it's all about what you can steal from other people.
Right. Unfounded, and untrue, personal attacks are what you are all about. As a con troll, that is NORMAL. But, what the hell. You like the toe sucker and being a con troll, will use him. You have no class.

Personal scandals:

"As for Morris's downfall, Rowlands said: "Someone as intelligent as he is should have kept his lip buttoned when he unzipped his pants. I mean, how can you maneuver worlds, and he can't even control what he's doing in his own room with a paid lady?"

"Morris's resignation was announced hours before President Clinton delivered his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention last Thursday night. His departure came after the Star, a supermarket tabloid, published allegations by the $200-an-hour prostitute that she had a long-running relationship with Morris. The Star, which says it paid Rowlands less than $50,000 for the story, made her available to "Hard Copy."
WashingtonPost.com: The Hooker, Line and Sinker

The National Enquirer, a famous supermarket tabloid, has hired political pundit Dick Morris, the star of a famous prostitution scandal. (Now that's synergy!) Morris, who will serve as the paper's chief political commentator and correspondent,
The National Enquirer Hires Dick Morris

Wow, Patriot. You really don't care what your source is, as long as it supports your views.

From 2006 until 2013 he was a paid Fox whore. Until even they could not keep him around:
"No single human made as many wrong, botched, bogus, and stupid predictions about the 2012 election as Dick Morris. Making fun of them, by campaign's end, hardly seemed fair. The once-relevant strategist predicted a Romney landslide and aRepublican Senate for reasons that seemed ludicrous at the time. My personal favorite Morris "analysis" was that Tom Smith, the already-forgotten energy company magnate who ran against Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey, had "powered to a small lead," when no credible poll ever, ever gave a lead to Smith."
Fox News Ends the Dick Morris Era

Really, you tried to make Morris a democratic problem. You have failed. Morris would gladly take money from the devil himself, if he could. Pretty much supports whatever he is paid to support. And worked for Fox, multiple con causes, against Hillary for republicans, and generally for republicans and their causes for the past 20 years. Like you, he cares nothing about truth, or honor, or class, or integrity. He is a paid whore. You, on the other hand, are simply a con troll.

Last edited:
Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's. Of course he's going to have "a wrap sheet a mile long with scandals of all colors". The Clinton's have a wrap sheet ten million miles long with scandals of colors that don't even exist yet. And that's who you want to stick in the Oval Office. Really illustrates what a piece of shit you are and how you lack all integrity. But hey - for you it's all about what you can steal from other people.

Well, duh, you are a lying con troll.

Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's.
Morris has worked for republicans willing to pay him for the past 20 years. Most importantly, he has been working for Trump for some time. To prove your statement that he works for democrats is a lie
To prove your claim that I "lied" is a lie - here is indisputable proof that he worked for Bill Clinton (just like I said):

Richard S. "Dick" Morris (born November 28, 1946) is an American political author and commentator who previously worked as a pollster, political campaign consultant, and general political consultant.

A friend and advisor to Bill Clinton during his time as Governor of Arkansas, Morris became a political adviser to the White House after Clinton was elected president in 1992. Morris encouraged Clinton to pursue third way policies of triangulationthat combined traditional Republican and Democratic proposals, rhetoric, and issues so as to achieve maximum political gain and popularity. He worked as a Republican strategist before joining the Clinton administration, where he helped Clinton recover from the 1994 midterm elections by advising the President to adopt more moderate policies.[7] The president consulted Morris in secret beginning in 1994.[8] Clinton's communications director George Stephanopoulos has said, "Over the course of the first nine months of 1995, no single person had more power over the president."[9] Morris went on to become campaign manager of Bill Clinton's successful 1996 bid for re-election to the office of President. His tenure on that campaign was cut short two months before the election, when it was revealed that he had allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the President.

Dick Morris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's. Morris has worked for republicans willing to pay him for the past 20 years. Most importantly, he has been working for Trump for some time. To prove your statement that he works for democrats is a lie, read the following:
"Dick Morris says he's been advising Donald Trump
By LOUIS NELSON
06/27/16 08:16 AM EDT
Dick Morris is advising Donald Trump, he said in an interview published Monday, revealing to the Daily Caller that he’s been peppering the Manhattan billionaire with advice on a daily basis."

Read more: Dick Morris says he's been advising Donald Trump

So, there you go Patriot. Proving you are wrong, and lying about your friend Dick Morris.

Of course he's going to have "a wrap sheet a mile long with scandals of all colors". Right, the Clintons, caused his toe sucking whore problems, and though he has been paid by republicans and republican causes for the past 20 years, we should believe he is a democrat. Really, me boy., you are backing a horse that can not win, and just got caught lying like a rug.
. Really illustrates what a piece of shit you are and how you lack all integrity.
Right. Suggesting you provide a source that is impartial and not a far right nut case con criminal source. shows low integrity on my part. Me boy, useing Dick Morris as a source does not pass the giggle test. Nice try, But you lost another, big time. Not even close.
But hey - for you it's all about what you can steal from other people.
Right. Unfounded, and untrue, personal attacks are what you are all about. As a con troll, that is NORMAL. But, what the hell. You like the toe sucker and being a con troll, will use him. You have no class.

Personal scandals:

"As for Morris's downfall, Rowlands said: "Someone as intelligent as he is should have kept his lip buttoned when he unzipped his pants. I mean, how can you maneuver worlds, and he can't even control what he's doing in his own room with a paid lady?"

"Morris's resignation was announced hours before President Clinton delivered his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention last Thursday night. His departure came after the Star, a supermarket tabloid, published allegations by the $200-an-hour prostitute that she had a long-running relationship with Morris. The Star, which says it paid Rowlands less than $50,000 for the story, made her available to "Hard Copy."
WashingtonPost.com: The Hooker, Line and Sinker

The National Enquirer, a famous supermarket tabloid, has hired political pundit Dick Morris, the star of a famous prostitution scandal. (Now that's synergy!) Morris, who will serve as the paper's chief political commentator and correspondent,
The National Enquirer Hires Dick Morris

Wow, Patriot. You really don't care what your source is, as long as it supports your views.

From 2006 until 2013 he was a paid Fox whore. Until even they could not keep him around:
"No single human made as many wrong, botched, bogus, and stupid predictions about the 2012 election as Dick Morris. Making fun of them, by campaign's end, hardly seemed fair. The once-relevant strategist predicted a Romney landslide and aRepublican Senate for reasons that seemed ludicrous at the time. My personal favorite Morris "analysis" was that Tom Smith, the already-forgotten energy company magnate who ran against Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey, had "powered to a small lead," when no credible poll ever, ever gave a lead to Smith."
Fox News Ends the Dick Morris Era

Really, you tried to make Morris a democratic problem. You have failed. Morris would gladly take money from the devil himself, if he could. Pretty much supports whatever he is paid to support. And worked for Fox, multiple con causes, against Hillary for republicans, and generally for republicans and their causes for the past 20 years. Like you, he cares nothing about truth, or honor, or class, or integrity. He is a paid whore. You, on the other hand, are simply a con troll.
Still struggling to use a simple website I see... :lmao: No wonder nobody would hire you. I can see why you live off welfare.

I didn't "edit" anything. I simply kept the relevant section
And edited out the rest that contradicted you.
So if that were true (and it's not) then your article contradicted itself and is a completely unreliable source. Why do you post unreliable sources? Can't find anything reliable to support your lies? Barack Obama illegally altered the welfare reform laws signed into law by Bill Clinton after being passed by Congress. Only Congress can make, alter, or abolish laws. They did no such thing to the welfare reform law and yet Obama illegally usurped the Constitution and removed the work requirement.
No the article, specifically the Haskins quote, did NOT contradict itself. YOU dishonestly took Haskins' objection to Obama acting "unilaterally" or as you like to call it "illegally," and used that to falsely claim Haskins agreed with your lie that Obama gutted welfare reform, which is why you knowing edited out Haskins' comments that followed that Obama did NOT gut welfare reform, proving you are not just a liar, but you are a PREMEDITATED liar.

Here is the full quote again:

Ron Haskins, a former Republican House committee aide who was instrumental in the 1996 overhaul of the welfare program, told us the Obama administration should not have unilaterally changed the work-requirement rules. But Haskins said the Romney claim that Obama’s plan will “gut welfare reform” is “very misleading.”

“I do not think it ends welfare reform or strongly undermines welfare reform,” said Haskins,co-director of the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families. “Each state has to say what they will do and how that reform … will either increase employment or lead to better employment” of recipients.

Morris has worked for republicans willing to pay him for the past 20 years. Most importantly, he has been working for Trump for some time. To prove your statement that he works for democrats is a lie
To prove your claim that I "lied" is a lie - here is indisputable proof that he worked for Bill Clinton (just like I said):

Richard S. "Dick" Morris (born November 28, 1946) is an American political author and commentator who previously worked as a pollster, political campaign consultant, and general political consultant.

A friend and advisor to Bill Clinton during his time as Governor of Arkansas, Morris became a political adviser to the White House after Clinton was elected president in 1992. Morris encouraged Clinton to pursue third way policies of triangulationthat combined traditional Republican and Democratic proposals, rhetoric, and issues so as to achieve maximum political gain and popularity. He worked as a Republican strategist before joining the Clinton administration, where he helped Clinton recover from the 1994 midterm elections by advising the President to adopt more moderate policies.[7] The president consulted Morris in secret beginning in 1994.[8] Clinton's communications director George Stephanopoulos has said, "Over the course of the first nine months of 1995, no single person had more power over the president."[9] Morris went on to become campaign manager of Bill Clinton's successful 1996 bid for re-election to the office of President. His tenure on that campaign was cut short two months before the election, when it was revealed that he had allowed a prostitute to listen in on conversations with the President.

So, me con troll, here is what you said, copied and posted to here from your very own post earlier today:
"Well duh....he's a Dumbocrat who worked for the Clinton's."
So you are lying by saying I did not indicate he once worked for Clinton over 20 years ago. I did indeed say he did. And showed that in 1996 they fired him and cut ties. But since he has worked for republicans and not dems over the past 20 years, that does not mean he is today a dem. That is too stupid even for you to believe. Just does not pass the giggle test, me boy. He works only for republican people and concerns. He is primarily a republican, and a paid whore for whomever will pay him.
So, this is not going to end well for you, but:
1. I stated and proved that over time Morris worked for anyone who paid him.
2. And Morris will say whatever he needs to to get paid.
3. He worked for democrats prior to 1996 when they fired him and cut ties to him.
4. Morris has not worked for democrats now for over 20 years.
5. Morris has worked for republicans, for fox, for various republican interests for the past 20 years.
6. During the past 20 years he has not worked for democrats at all.
7. So, your statement that he is a democrat is a lie.
8. So no, me lying con troll, neither I or my sources said anything about morris not having once worked for democrats.
9. And having not worked for dems in 20 years and during that time only working for republicans proves you are lying.
10. It is well known, as I have proven easily, morris is far from a democrat. Which proves you lied.
11. You loose again because you are caught lying again.

Last edited:
"P@triot, post: 15020610, member: 30955"]I didn't "edit" anything. I simply kept the relevant section
And edited out the rest that contradicted you.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
No the article, specifically the Haskins quote, did NOT contradict itself. YOU dishonestly took Haskins' objection to Obama acting "unilaterally" or as you like to call it "illegally," and used that to falsely claim Haskins agreed with your lie that Obama gutted welfare reform, which is why you knowing edited out Haskins' comments that followed that Obama did NOT gut welfare reform, proving you are not just a liar, but you are a PREMEDITATED liar.

Ron Haskins, a former Republican House committee aide who was instrumental in the 1996 overhaul of the welfare program, told us the Obama administration should not have unilaterally changed the work-requirement rules. But Haskins said the Romney claim that Obama’s plan will “gut welfare reform” is “very misleading.”

“I do not think it ends welfare reform or strongly undermines welfare reform,” said Haskins,co-director of the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families. “Each state has to say what they will do and how that reform … will either increase employment or lead to better employment” of recipients.

Patriot is another of those con trolls who are low lives who lie, and lie about their lies, and on and on. He, like all con trolls, is not at all interested in truth. He just wants to sell his con talking points and doing so by lying is perfectly ok with him. Con trolls have no class or integrity. They simply want to push their agenda, which happens to match up perfectly, word for word, with con talking points and the drivel pushed by bat shit crazy con web sites.
An honorable person would admit he was wrong, and apologize. Patriot, having no honor, will simply lie again about his lie. Because that is the best he can do. He is, after all, just a con troll. And he is trying to say that Haskins said something he did not. Which is about as low as you can go. But then, he has no shame.

Last edited:
"P@triot, post: 15020610, member: 30955"]I didn't "edit" anything. I simply kept the relevant section
And edited out the rest that contradicted you.So if that were true (and it's not) then your article contradicted itself and is a completely unreliable source. Why do you post unreliable sources? Can't find anything reliable to support your lies? Barack Obama illegally altered the welfare reform laws signed into law by Bill Clinton after being passed by Congress. Only Congress can make, alter, or abolish laws. They did no such thing to the welfare reform law and yet Obama illegally usurped the Constitution and removed the work requirement.

Patriot is another of those con trolls who are low lives who lie, and lie about their lies, and on and on. He, like all con trolls, is not at all interested in truth. He just wants to sell his con talking points and doing so by lying is perfectly ok with him. Con trolls have no class or integrity. They simply want to push their agenda, which happens to match up perfectly, word for word, with con talking points and the drivel pushed by bat shit crazy con web sites.
An honorable person would admit he was wrong, and apologize. Patriot, having no honor, will simply lie again about his lie. Because that is the best he can do. He is, after all, just a con troll. And he is trying to say that Haskins said something he did not. Which is about as low as you can go. But then, he has no shame.
Still struggling to use a simple website I see.... Seriously dude, is there no adult you can turn to for help? :lmao:

This here is what is known as "projection". Where you attempt to blame someone else for all of your own faults. Libtards are pathological liars. Hitlery Clinton proves that every day on the national state, while Rshermr here proves that every day on USMB.

The funny part is watching how angry he gets over the truth. He's so afraid that his government gravy train will dry up if he can't continue the liberal propaganda. But I will say - he probably has a right to be deathly afraid of having to take care of himself like an adult. He hasn't mastered the English language yet and after several years (since May 30, 2012 to be exact) he still hasn't figured out how to use this website. He can't reply to a post without making it look like what someone else said was his words or visa-versa.

If you're illiterate and can't figure out a simple website after more than 4 years, your chances of surviving without government providing for you are not good. So I do understand his predicament. Still, it would be nice to see him illustrate an ounce of integrity and just be honest about everything. Admit that you need government handouts to survive rather than telling outrageous lies. But....if he had any integrity at all, he wouldn't be a liberal in the first place. He's be a conservative.[/USER]

No matter how many times you tell a lie, it doesn't become the truth. Here is the quote again which 100% supports exactly what I said.

That's exactly what we said Obama did. He gutted the work requirement. He once again made it just a handout that required nothing on behalf of the recipient. You lose junior. You're desperately attempting to get off on semantics here and it's not going to happen. Your own post supported exactly what I said. Thanks for playing.

And edited out the rest that contradicted you.So if that were true (and it's not) then your article contradicted itself and is a completely unreliable source. Why do you post unreliable sources? Can't find anything reliable to support your lies? Barack Obama illegally altered the welfare reform laws signed into law by Bill Clinton after being passed by Congress. Only Congress can make, alter, or abolish laws. They did no such thing to the welfare reform law and yet Obama illegally usurped the Constitution and removed the work requirement.

Still struggling to use a simple website I see.... No. Still struggling to apologize to edthecynic for altering his post and changing it to support your lie? Of course you are.

This here is what is known as "projection". Where you attempt to blame someone else for all of your own faults. Libtards are pathological liars. Hitlery Clinton proves that every day on the national state, while Rshermr here proves that every day on USMB.
The reason you can not prove I ever lie is that I never ever lie. You just got caught, first by edthecynic, then by me. So I said you would lie (caught you, me boy) and then you would lie about the lie. Here you are, lying about the lie. I know you feel you can lie your way out, but truth is, everyone knows you are a lying con. So it will not end well for you.
Hillary clinton is a politician. Running against trump. Per Politigact, here statements are untrue 25% of the time. But trump, per politifact, has statements that are untrue 69% of the time. So, me boy, why are you not totally pissed at Trump. We all know, of course. It is because you are a con troll.

The funny part is watching how angry he gets over the truth. Not sure who "he" is in your tiny mind. He's so afraid that his government gravy train will dry up if he can't continue the liberal propaganda. But I will say - he probably has a right to be deathly afraid of having to take care of himself like an adult. He hasn't mastered the English language yet and after several years (since May 30, 2012 to be exact) he still hasn't figured out how to use this website. He can't reply to a post without making it look like what someone else said was his words or visa-versa. Ah, you are talking about me. Lying again. As usual. Perhaps if you took a remedial course in composition you would learn how to indicate whom you are talking about. Really, if it was not for you repeating lies about me again, I would have never known.
If you're illiterate and can't figure out a simple website after more than 4 years, your chances of surviving without government providing for you are not good. Says the poor janitor, who on his wage is paying close to the minimum into social security. And will as a result get little out. No schooling for the janitor, could not possibly make it into college cause he is too slow in the head. And pretends to be a real self made man (janitor). And talking to a person with two college degrees and a life of accomplishment, and who never took such a low paying and poorly thought of job as you have accepted as your place in life. Funny. So, do you think anyone cares about your opinion, me poor ignorant con troll? They would, however, if you used impartial and expert sources to back up your statements. So I do understand his predicament. Still, it would be nice to see him illustrate an ounce of integrity and just be honest about everything. I do. Over and over. You simply do not recognize it. Because as a con troll, you are a simple lying tool that has no integrity. Admit that you need government handouts to survive rather than telling outrageous lies. I am fine without them, me boy. But you will be looking for the next months gov check like a starving person looking for a hot dog. But....if he had any integrity at all, he wouldn't be a liberal in the first place. He's be a conservative. Good english, dipshit. "He's be a conservative" would get you an F in your remedial composition class. Hardly. No one wants to be anything like you, me boy.
Speaking of integrity, do you want to apologize to me for the statement that Dick "'the toe" Morris is a democrat now that you have been proven wrong. Or how about using dick morris as a reference proved you do not value impartial sources, and that you used an agenda driven "pay me and I will say and do anything" clown. Or do you just plan to go on to your next lie?

Last edited:
]Patriot is another of those con trolls who are low lives who lie, and lie about their lies, and on and on. He, like all con trolls, is not at all interested in truth. He just wants to sell his con talking points and doing so by lying is perfectly ok with him. Con trolls have no class or integrity. They simply want to push their agenda, which happens to match up perfectly, word for word, with con talking points and the drivel pushed by bat shit crazy con web sites.
An honorable person would admit he was wrong, and apologize. Patriot, having no honor, will simply lie again about his lie. Because that is the best he can do. He is, after all, just a con troll. And he is trying to say that Haskins said something he did not. Which is about as low as you can go. But then, he has no shame.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
This here is what is known as "projection". Jesus, me boy. Never, ever, use the words "this here" in your remedial composition class. Ditch the "here", since it makes it apparent that you do not understand the english language, and proves you to be classless. And, definitely will get you an F when your work is graded. Where you attempt to blame someone else for all of your own faults. Libtards are pathological liars. Hitlery Clinton proves that every day on the national state, while Rshermr here proves that every day on USMB.
The reason you can not prove I ever lie is that I never ever lie. You just got caught, first by edthecynic, then by me. So I said you would lie (caught you, me boy) and then you would lie about the lie. Here you are, lying about the lie. I know you feel you can lie your way out, but truth is, everyone knows you are a lying con. So it will not end well for you.
Hillary clinton is a politician. Running against trump. Per Politigact, here statements are untrue 25% of the time. But trump, per politifact, has statements that are untrue 69% of the time. So, me boy, why are you not totally pissed at Trump. We all know, of course. It is because you are a con troll.

The funny part is watching how angry he gets over the truth. Not sure who "he" is in your tiny mind. He's so afraid that his government gravy train will dry up if he can't continue the liberal propaganda. But I will say - he probably has a right to be deathly afraid of having to take care of himself like an adult. He hasn't mastered the English language yet and after several years (since May 30, 2012 to be exact) he still hasn't figured out how to use this website. He can't reply to a post without making it look like what someone else said was his words or visa-versa. Ah, you are talking about me. Lying again. As usual. Perhaps if you took a remedial course in composition you would learn how to indicate whom you are talking about. Really, if it was not for you repeating lies about me again, I would have never known.
If you're illiterate and can't figure out a simple website after more than 4 years, your chances of surviving without government providing for you are not good. Says the poor janitor, who on his wage is paying close to the minimum into social security. And will as a result get little out. No schooling for the janitor, could not possibly make it into college cause he is too slow in the head. And pretends to be a real self made man (janitor). And talking to a person with two college degrees and a life of accomplishment, and who never took such a low paying and poorly thought of job as you have accepted as your place in life. Funny. So, do you think anyone cares about your opinion, me poor ignorant con troll? They would, however, if you used impartial and expert sources to back up your statements. So I do understand his predicament. Still, it would be nice to see him illustrate an ounce of integrity and just be honest about everything. I do. Over and over. You simply do not recognize it. Because as a con troll, you are a simple lying tool that has no integrity. Admit that you need government handouts to survive rather than telling outrageous lies. I am fine without them, me boy. But you will be looking for the next months gov check like a starving person looking for a hot dog. But....if he had any integrity at all, he wouldn't be a liberal in the first place. He's be a conservative. Good english, dipshit. "He's be a conservative" would get you an F in your remedial composition class. Hardly. No one wants to be anything like you, me boy.
Speaking of integrity, do you want to apologize to me for the statement that Dick "'the toe" Morris is a democrat now that you have been proven wrong. Or how about using dick morris as a reference proved you do not value impartial sources, and that you used an agenda driven "pay me and I will say and do anything" clown. Or do you just plan to go on to your next lie?
[/QUOTE]

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

Milton completely disregarded the cyclic nature of the economy: I have never seen a lecture in which he mentions it. He treats macro as microeconomy mulptiplied by N.

He does make some clever comments regarding the laws of supply and demand, but the sole notion that capitalism is intrinsincly stable is laughable.

Why should I listen to these asses who helped crash our asses in 2008.............Yeah allowing the too big to fail to self regulate was such a great idea.......

As great as this.........I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.
Um....."too big to fail" is the result of left-wing government intervention, genius. True free-market would result in those banks, companies, etc. failing. :rofl:

The problem with banks is that they have this tendency to use other's people's money to run their business.
There is no way around this in the current system: when they extend a loan it becomes a deposit in their own bank or in another bank.
Banks must be regulated. Period.

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

Milton completely disregarded the cyclic nature of the economy: I have never seen a lecture in which he mentions it. He treats macro as microeconomy mulptiplied by N.

He does make some clever comments regarding the laws of supply and demand, but the sole notion that capitalism is intrinsincly stable is laughable.
It is "intrincsincly stable". You know why? Two very simple (and undeniable reasons):
  • In the true free market, awful companies go out of business. Great companies thrive.
  • Unlike socialism, the true free market is redundancy. There is no single point of failure. There is no "too big to fail". A big bank goes out of business and nobody rescues it. All of their business shifts to other banks while opening up opportunity for new banks.

Why should I listen to these asses who helped crash our asses in 2008.............Yeah allowing the too big to fail to self regulate was such a great idea.......

As great as this.........I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.
Um....."too big to fail" is the result of left-wing government intervention, genius. True free-market would result in those banks, companies, etc. failing. :rofl:

The problem with banks is that they have this tendency to use other's people's money to run their business.
There is no way around this in the current system: when they extend a loan it becomes a deposit in their own bank or in another bank.
Uh.....everybody uses "other people's money to run their business". If you make a sale (whether it is a burger, a laptop, or a house), that was someone else's money. But you earned it and now it is yours. The same way with the banks. If you choose to bank with a company - they earned your business. Just like Apple did when you bought their iPhone. There is no difference.

Uh.....everybody uses "other people's money to run their business". If you make a sale (whether it is a burger, a laptop, or a house), that was someone else's money. But you earned it and now it is yours. The same way with the banks. If you choose to bank with a company - they earned your business. Just like Apple did when you bought their iPhone. There is no difference.

No, with banks its the other way around. When you deposit your money in the bank the bank adquires a liability : they owe you your money. When they extend a loan, they have an asset. But in modern banking that asset will likely be converted into the liability in another bank. By extending loans banks multiply the monetary base, such base contracts when loans are repaid, this leads to expansion and contraction cycles in the economy.... and Milton was absolutely clueless about this ( as most economists).

Furthermore, when you buy a burger, you get something in exchange of equivalent value when you perform the transaction. This is not the case with banks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back