Economics 101

Sorry cupcake....conservatives were in complete control during the 1920's and we had the "Roaring 20's". Liberals were in complete control during the 1930's and we got the "Great Depression". Those are the facts and they are indisputable.
None of your "facts" are ever facts, but you knew that already!
A certain percentage of these board posters have no idea of facts, and that is who some posters are posting for. They create their own history and apply labels at will, knowing little of either.

The lies just keep on comimg. Just because the Right lie in packs does not make their lies any less of a lie1

Ron Haskins, a former Republican House committee aide who was instrumental in the 1996 overhaul of the welfare program, told us the Obama administration should not have unilaterally changed the work-requirement rules. But Haskins said the Romney claim that Obama’s plan will “gut welfare reform” is “very misleading.”
You just proved that I was telling the truth!

:dance:

Sorry cupcake....conservatives were in complete control during the 1920's and we had the "Roaring 20's". Liberals were in complete control during the 1930's and we got the "Great Depression". Those are the facts and they are indisputable.
A certain percentage of these board posters have no idea of facts, and that is who some posters are posting for. They create their own history and apply labels at will, knowing little of either.
In other words - they accept reality instead of ignoring it in favor of ideology as liberals do... :eusa_doh:

HAHAH, I just owned you on your assertion that Hoover was not a progressive in the FDR thread.......talk about not knowing facts....and just applying labels....you probably believe in the southern strategy and all that bullshit too.

Is that it. You want to suggest my method of using this site is wrong. Here is an idea, me boy. Fuck off.
Oh I'm not "suggesting" - your dumb ass can't figure out how to use a simple freaking website. So the poor clown who has the ability to sweep floors is giving advice. Here is some advice. Try and get your head out of your ass. You keep making my posts look like they are your posts. It's ok though - based on the content of your posts - we've all figured out that you're simply not that bright. What everyone knows is that the thread troll and janitor is stupid, and no one in the world would try to be mistaken for him. And, me boy, anyone with a brain, which leaves you out, has no problem figuring out who is who. So, you are not able to even understand the difference in colors. Sad.
Why not simply admit that you are incapable of any rational thought. And you are therefor simply interested in making really stupid personal attacks. Because, me poor ignorant troll, that is all you can do. Except clean floors.

The lies just keep on comimg. Just because the Right lie in packs does not make their lies any less of a lie1

Ron Haskins, a former Republican House committee aide who was instrumental in the 1996 overhaul of the welfare program, told us the Obama administration should not have unilaterally changed the work-requirement rules. But Haskins said the Romney claim that Obama’s plan will “gut welfare reform” is “very misleading.”

If that lie were true you would not have edited the rest of his quote!!!
I do not think it ends welfare reform or strongly undermines welfare reform,” said Haskins, co-director of the Brookings Institution’s Center on Children and Families. “Each state has to say what they will do and how that reform … will either increase employment or lead to better employment” of recipients.

In other words - they accept reality instead of ignoring it in favor of ideology as liberals do...
Nope. Cons typically simply try to ignore the history they do not like, or they try to modify it. Because, like you the local con troll, you are not at all interested in truth. And why you have lost every single argument. Big time. And, like economic history, you then talk about how you won arguments. Because you are delusional.

Jesus you are stupid. Do you hit your hand with a hammer to prove that you love black and blue. Jesus, no me boy. Hour stupid must hurt. What the post proved was that you were lying again. See the difference. Agreeing with you is one thing, proving you are lying is quite another. You just kicked your own ass. Funny.
There you are, doing the happy dance, after finding the sentence that was proven untrue.

Sorry cupcake....conservatives were in complete control during the 1920's and we had the "Roaring 20's". Liberals were in complete control during the 1930's and we got the "Great Depression". Those are the facts and they are indisputable.[/QUOTE]
None of your "facts" are ever facts, but you knew that already![/QUOTE]
A certain percentage of these board posters have no idea of facts, and that is who some posters are posting for. They create their own history and apply labels at will, knowing little of either.[/QUOTE [/QUOTE]
In other words - they accept reality instead of ignoring it in favor of ideology as liberals do.
Really, me boy. Everyone knows you do not accept reality. You do not use impartial sources, preferring agenda driven con sources. We all know you. And you are a weak minded janitor who is a part time con troll with no ability to look at anything in a rational way, and is obviously butt stupid. And posts con talking points. And tries to change history. And likes being told what to believe and what to do. In other words, to shorten the whole thing, you are a typical con.

If that lie were true you would not have edited the rest of his quote!!!
I didn't "edit" anything. I simply kept the relevant section and highlighted the part that proved I was telling the truth and you were spewing liberal propaganda.

In other words - they acceMercedes 380 SL backed up over the top of a $300,000 Ferrari reality instead of ignoring it in favor of ideology as liberals do.
Really, me boy. Everyone knows you do not accept reality. You do not use impartial sources, preferring agenda driven con sources. We all know you. And you are a weak minded janitor who is a part time con troll with no ability to look at anything in a rational way, and is obviously butt stupid. And posts con talking points. And tries to change history. And likes being told what to believe and what to do. In other words, to shorten the whole thing, you are a typical con.
Another well done post I see... :lmao:

Why do you keep screaming about "janitors" when you can't even figure out how to use a simple website?

In other words - they acceMercedes 380 SL backed up over the top of a $300,000 Ferrari reality instead of ignoring it in favor of ideology as liberals do.
Another well done post I see... :lmao:

Why do you keep screaming about "janitors" when you can't even figure out how to use a simple website?
Now, that would be no problem at all if you would use impartial sources. But when you finally tried, you actually used three agenda driven nut case con sources. That would be like me going out and quoting something from moveon.org. See the problem, me boy. Or is it too complex. You see, I never ever use agenda driven sites from either side, because I have integrity.. You, on the other hand, used six of them with no impartial ones. Because you have NO integrity. Now, that is the truth. And it is simple to prove. And it conclusively proves you have no integrity at all. Which, of course, is redundant, since you are a
con troll. If you want me to change your occupation, to a person with a college degree, that will require that you take some tests. And, without any doubt at all, you would fail those tests. So, that is a waste of time. But I am sure you would rather just have your little pee wee brain fed con dogma, which you can then believe to be true. Because you have a weak mind. And, since lying and being wrong are all fixable in your little world simply by making claims, true or false, what the hell. It is easy. Kind of like becoming a janitor. Why waste all those hours, weeks, and years studying. And reading. And taking tests. And all the other hard things you would have to do to actually learn something.

Relative to screaming about janitors, I think you should have your hearing checked. Though I think your problem is more likely your little tiny brain. Cause I am not screaming at all. I just think that your are funny. Here you are a janitor and you make statements like you think you know something. Though, your statements are all perfectly in line with con talking points and bat shit crazy con web sites and fox and other nut case con sources. And I always appreciate a good laugh.

If you want me to change your occupation, to a person with a college degree, that will require that you take some tests.
"Person with a college degree" is not an occupation. :lmao:

1.) What country are you from (it's painfully clear that English is not your native language)?

2.) What grade did you drop out of school?

Because you have a weak mind. Why waste all those hours, weeks, and years studying. And reading. And taking tests. And all the other hard things you would have to do to actually learn something.
Maybe if you would spend hours, weeks, and years "studying" you could figure out how to use this simple website. :lol:

The average household in "poverty" in America has air conditioning, tv with cable, and even a freaking game console.
And yet the Right says that the "War on Poverty" has failed!

True, the "War on "Poverty" has failed, massively.

The 1996 Welfare Reform Act was highly successful. Until 2009 when Lame Duck Barack Hussein Obama forced through his Stimulus bill which gutted the successful Reform Act.
Obama gutted nothing. Just more Right-wing lies.

You need to do a bit more research before answering. The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 was gutted.

Your denial...and ignorance is duly noted. Many thanks!

Obama kills welfare reform

By Dick Morris - 07/17/12 10:07 PM EDT

Determined to destroy Bill Clinton’s signature achievement, President Obama’s administration has opened a loophole in the 1996 welfare reform legislation big enough to make the law ineffective. Its work requirement — the central feature of the legislation — has been diluted beyond recognition by the bureaucrats at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

On Thursday of last week, HHS issued regulations that modified — gutted — the work requirement. Its new regulations allow the states to substitute education programs for work to get welfare benefits. The regs say that “vocational educational training or job search/readiness programs” “count as well” in meeting the basic condition that recipients work in order to receive welfare benefits.

The average household in "poverty" in America has air conditioning, tv with cable, and even a freaking game console.

The 1996 Welfare Reform Act was highly successful. Until 2009 when Lame Duck Barack Hussein Obama forced through his Stimulus bill which gutted the successful Reform Act.

You need to do a bit more research before answering. The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 was gutted.

Determined to destroy Bill Clinton’s signature achievement, President Obama’s administration has opened a loophole in the 1996 welfare reform legislation big enough to make the law ineffective. Its work requirement — the central feature of the legislation — has been diluted beyond recognition by the bureaucrats at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

On Thursday of last week, HHS issued regulations that modified — gutted — the work requirement. Its new regulations allow the states to substitute education programs for work to get welfare benefits. The regs say that “vocational educational training or job search/readiness programs” “count as well” in meeting the basic condition that recipients work in order to receive welfare benefits.

Toe-sucker Dickless MoreAss, you can't be serious!

The poor ignorant con troll brings up a source called Dick Morris. Morris has a reputation a mile and a half long as a con nut case. Total dipshit. Never saw a con talking point he did not like. Spends all his time on Fox and the bat shit crazy con web sites.
Here is some info from Sourcewatch about Morris, the sex criminal:
"Dick Morris, now a Republican, was political consultant for 20 years to DemocraticPresident Bill Clinton. Morris, who resigned his position in 1996 due to allegations that he had engaged the services of a prostitute, was again the subject of similar circumstances in April 2007.
On August 29, 1996, Morris announced his resignation "hours before President Clinton delivered his acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention after The New York Post and the Star[2], "a supermarket tabloid, published allegations" by "suddenly famous Virginia call girl" Sherry Rowland, a $200-an-hour prostitute, who said "that she had a long-running relationship with Morris." Rowland said that "Republicans had nothing to do with it."

"As for Morris's downfall, Rowlands said: 'Someone as intelligent as he is should have kept his lip buttoned when he unzipped his pants. I mean, how can you maneuver worlds, and he can't even control what he's doing in his own room with a paid lady?'" At the time, Morris "declined to address the allegations". [3]

In April 2007, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, known as the D.C. Madam, named Randall L. Tobias, "the top foreign aid adviser in the State Department", who "became the most prominent person on the list to be publicly identified when he resigned after acknowledging to ABC News that he was among Ms. Palfrey’s clients," Eric Lipton reported April 27, 2007, in the New York Times.

Palfrey "included in a court filing and posted on her Web site the man's photo and tax records. Dick Morris, the television commentator and former adviser to President Bill Clinton, who resigned in 1996 after reports that he was seeing a prostitute, was also a customer, Ms. Palfrey’s lawyer has said in court. Mr. Morris has denied the accusation," Lipton wrote.

Additionally, on April 27, 2007, Palfrey's attorney, Montgomery Blair Sibley, said that he "filed notice that he intends to depose political consultant Dick Morris in a separate civil proceeding. Morris would not comment.""
Dick Morris - SourceWatch

Morris has a wrap sheet about a mile long, with scandals of all colors. And that is what the nut case con used as a fucking source. Tells you all you need to know.
If you follow the link I provided, you can spend hours reading about the scandals and dirty tricks this clown has been involved with. So, this is what the con mind goes out to find when you suggest they find an impartial source. Dipshits.

And you use Dick Morris as a source? That would be the most partial, crazy nut case conservative source it is possible to find. Congratulations. You just proved you are a con troll. Not that we did not already know it. Clown has a wrap sheet a mile long, from sex scandals to email creation with massive lies, to working for the cigarette Industry and lying like a rug for them, and on and on and on. Nice job, dipshit. Maybe I should go find an article from moveon.org. But then I care about my integrity. Obviously you do not. dipshit.

Talk:Dick Morris - SourceWatch

This is hilarious! Dick "Toe Sucker" Morris may join the Trump campaign.
Trump Campaign In Talks With DICK MORRIS

The Hill Dumps Dick Morris After He Takes Job At National Enquirer
The Hill Dumps Dick Morris After He Takes Job At National Enquirer

The short version is simply that Dick Morris is one of the dirtiest con trolls and dishonest conservative clowns in the known world. Great selection for an impartial source, and a toe sucker at that.

Dude....you were caught lying for Obama (yet again). Just accept it. I posted half a dozen articles proving it - the one article you posted to dispute it actually proved it as well, and now Markle has proved it too. Morris worked for Bill Clinton (clearly a Dumbocrat) and even he admits it.

You are one of the most dishonest partisan hacks on USMB. You can never admit anything that Obama does.

And you use Dick Morris as a source? That would be the most partial, crazy nut case conservative source it is possible to find. Congratulations. You just proved you are a con troll.
:lmao:

So far you have yet to accept any source in the world. Every single source posted - whether it be hundreds of news articles or people - you declare all of it to be "partial". Even though Dick Morris is a Dumbocrat who worked for Bill Clinton.

You are the biggest tool in USMB history. But what else should we expect from a person not bright enough to learn the English language or capable of figuring out how to use a simple website. Poor guy...no wonder you need government to survive. Even people with severe mental retardation are more capable than you. They can at least use a website.

Forum List

Back