Economics 101

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts -- Sott.net

The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
and many many more including banks in Belgium of all placesView the 266-page GAO audit of the Federal Reserve (July 21st, 2011):

And all those short term loans were paid off.
The lender of last resort.....lent.
The global banking system did not collapse.
They paid off the TARP loans right after their trip to the Federal Reserve Back Door.................

Then the news went SEE..........they paying it off................

Why did they need the TARP side loans if they were getting loans from the back door of the Federal Reserve already...................

To Feed the public BS...........

They paid off the TARP loans right after their trip to the Federal Reserve Back Door.................

They paid off the TARP and the Fed loans.
The US Treasury made $87 billion in profits.

f385abdec32ddf40359841e9018a15dc.jpg
One problem with that. Abraham Lincoln was unquestionably killed because of the Emancipation Proclamation and the subsequent victory of the North over the South in the Civil War. John Wilkes Booth did not kill him because of the Federal Reserve and that is an indisputable fact.

And while there is significant controversy surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy, it is likely it was the result of him fucking the C.I.A. at the Bay of Pigs. He also fucked the mafia over big time - he used them to get elected (making promises to them in return) and then appointed his brother Attorney General and went after them aggressively. The Federal Reserve would be way down the list of reasons Kennedy was killed.
Executive Order 11110 - Wikipedia

1957circled.jpg

Thanks for the link......

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

This gives the Fed more power, it doesn't weaken the Fed.

Interstate..........hmmmm Alabama and Mississippi have a interstate connecting them and they are clearly 2 different states.......
Well, snowflake, a highway isn’t “commerce”. :lmao:

The connection of one state to another with roads has nothing to do with “interstate commerce”. First I didn’t think you knew what interstate meant. Now it’s obvious you have no clue what “commerce” means. :laugh:
The interstate was Sarcasm.............but it passed you by.............I was making a joke and you simply didn't get it............Your problem and not mine
No it wasn’t. Not even a little. Be a man and own that shit. You stretched and failed miserably.

It isn’t such a shame that half of the left is so profoundly ignorant of basic economics and the other half is so unethical and devious that the egregiously lie about economics so that they can mooch off of society.
One would have expected gross revenue to plummet in February once the new tax rates were applied to withholdings for this year. My withholdings dropped already for the last two weeks in January but by February everyone should have seen the effects of the tax cut and revenue to the Treasury should have shrunk noticeably. After all, on some measure this was the largest tax cut in history. Yet compared with February 2017, gross revenue was nearly unchanged. It actually ticked up very slightly by $1.36 billion.
Conservatives have known this for decades and decades. It’s just basic math and it indisputably proves the Laffer Curve. Revenues to the government went up after the tax cuts (because more people were employed in a better economy thanks to the tax cuts, which provides the government with a significantly large pool of people to tax). Which in turn, proves that we unquestionably have a spending problem and not a revenue problem.

How about that? Revenue stays the same after massive tax cut

History has proven it over and over and over. Conservative policy ends in prosperity every time. Left-wing policy ends in poverty every time.
Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor.
Left-wing policy collapsed Detroit - resulting in an entire city filing for bankruptcy. It is about to do the same thing with the state of California.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

Forum List

Back