Economics 101

Libertarianism could do more worse than its callous disregard for other citizens
Says the misogynistic pig who demeans women and who is so selfish and greedy, he wants government to take care of people so he doesn’t have to!

Did you complete high school? My guess is sometime around the 6th or 7th grade you got chased home and beaten up for being a jerk. Likely you got tired of getting your ass kicked and dropped out of school before finishing high school. If you had you might be able to write something expository.
What's wrong with not finishing high school? I didn't, and feel fine about it.

Did you complete high school? My guess is sometime around the 6th or 7th grade you got chased home and beaten up for being a jerk. Likely you got tired of getting your ass kicked and dropped out of school before finishing high school. If you had you might be able to write something expository.
Says the parasite who goes on to message boards and lies about what he did for a living. :laugh:

Libertarianism could do more worse than its callous disregard for other citizens
Says the misogynistic pig who demeans women and who is so selfish and greedy, he wants government to take care of people so he doesn’t have to!

Neither did Guy Catcher...don’t let him kid you.

I don't think I have ever mentioned libertarianism on these boards.
Nobody asked if you mentioned libertarianism on this board. Did that question so scare you to the bone that you feel the need to change the conversation?

Your (idiotic) position is that fascism is far right-wing. The rest of us rational people here on USMB would like to hear you explain how Adolf Hitler is further to the “right” of libertarianism when their ideologies couldn’t be more polar opposite.
Do you think it is still possible that a person can take an ideology that many people know, and evidence is all about, and redefine it to fit their needs?

How many small-government right-wingers (such as Ronald Reagan) created propaganda to “lure discontented workers”? The entire point of small-government liberty-lovers (like Ronald Reagan)
Hitler was a God to Reagan, and you know it.
Says the facists that worships Hitler.

He disarmed the population...you want to disarm the population.
He believed in totalitarianism...you want totalitarianism.
He had latent homosexual issues....you have latent homosexual issues
He believed in violence to achieve his bat-shit crazy ideology...you believe in violence to achieve that same bat-shit crazy ideology

Do you think it is still possible that a person can take an ideology that many people know, and evidence is all about, and redefine it to fit their needs?
I believe that people can rewrite history (as we have seen the left do) and attempt to hijack terms (as we have seen the left do with “liberalism”), but I’m not sure one could “take an ideology” and “redefine it to fit their needs”.

For starters...how do you “take” anything that isn’t tangible? You can certainly copy an idea - but you can’t literally “take” it. The person with the original idea still has the idea even if you copy it or try to take credit for it.

How many small-government right-wingers (such as Ronald Reagan) created propaganda to “lure discontented workers”? The entire point of small-government liberty-lovers (like Ronald Reagan)
Hitler was a God to Reagan, and you know it.
Says the facists that worships Hitler.

He disarmed the population...you want to disarm the population.
He believed in totalitarianism...you want totalitarianism.
He had latent homosexual issues....you have latent homosexual issues
He believed in violence to achieve his bat-shit crazy ideology...you believe in violence to achieve that same bat-shit crazy ideology
LIAR!

I believe that people can rewrite history (as we have seen the left do) and attempt to hijack terms (as we have seen the left do with “liberalism”), but I’m not sure one could “take an ideology” and “redefine it to fit their needs”.

For starters...how do you “take” anything that isn’t tangible? You can certainly copy an idea - but you can’t literally “take” it. The person with the original idea still has the idea even if you copy it or try to take credit for it.
Is liberalism an ideology?

Liberalism seeks to define problems and seek solutions. It's really that simple. Conservatism in the 21st Century creates problems, and seeks to justify them.

(l)iberals see the Preamble to the Constitution as both a Vision Statement and a Mission Statement; conservatives cherry pick from the Articles and ignore the message in the Preamble. It's really that simple.

Good for you. You don't know what you missed, but if you're happy that's fine with me.

Liberalism seeks to define problems and seek solutions. It's really that simple.
I think that Guy Catcher hit on the edges of reality here when he mentioned the terms liberalism, seeks, and problems. Modern day liberalism seeks problems so that they can exploit and capitalize on them. When they do, they create the problems. A prime example of this is Obamacare. We had the best healthcare in the world. Liberals did their best to “seek” a problem with it. They used it to create Obamacare, and now healthcare costs have skyrocketed, insurance policies are worse than ever, and many insurers have gone out of business and/or left the “exchanges”.

Why do they do this? Because, at the end of the day, the modern day liberal has developed into a parasite that just wants to mooch off of society. It really is that simple.

Good for you. You don't know what you missed, but if you're happy that's fine with me.
Look at how disingenuous Guy Catcher is. He’ll accuse conservatives of dropping out of school becuase he views it as an insult. But when a fellow progressive admits that they dropped out of school, he immediately drops to his knees and fellates them. :laugh:

Yes (unless you’re asking an actual liberal - in which case they will ask stuff like “what really is an ideology” and “is anything actually an ideology”?).

Remember when Bill Clinton said “what is is”?

Nobody knows how to take low wage jobs and convert them into no wage jobs like Dumbocrats...
In Arizona, the $15 minimum wage is predicted to result in more than 200,000 lost jobs—almost all among the state's lowest-skilled workers.
Left-wing policy always ends the same: more unemployment, more poverty, more misery.

Minimum Wage Hike Is Killing Jobs in This Arizona City

Look at how disingenuous Guy Catcher is. He’ll accuse conservatives of dropping out of school becuase he views it as an insult. But when a fellow progressive admits that they dropped out of school, he immediately drops to his knees and fellates them. :laugh:
But after dropping high school I went on to college.

But after dropping high school I went on to college.
Hey...you don’t have to explain to me. I’m not the one insulting your life choices. That’s Guy Catcher.

That being said...kudos for pulling that off. It can’t be easy to drop out of high school and still get accepted into college. I salute you!

Why should I listen to these asses who helped crash our asses in 2008.............Yeah allowing the too big to fail to self regulate was such a great idea.......

As great as this.........I like to hit my head with a hammer because it feels so good when I stop.
Um....."too big to fail" is the result of left-wing government intervention, genius. True free-market would result in those banks, companies, etc. failing. :rofl:
And? which part of they were allowed to Self Regulate didn't you understand...........

I don't believe in TOO BIG TO FAIL...............If they invest and screw the hell. up then their assets should have been SEIZED, TAKEN and SOLD to someone else...............

They gambled with others money and with Fractional Banking System counterfeit money......lol..........Out of thin air.............and THEY FUCKED THIS COUNTRY........

Tarred and Feathered would have been a solution for them

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts -- Sott.net

The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
and many many more including banks in Belgium of all placesView the 266-page GAO audit of the Federal Reserve (July 21st, 2011):

Forum List

Back