Economic REALITY thread

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Zander, May 19, 2010.

1. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,851
    The economy is still in the dumps and likely to get worse. Unemployment is growing, foreclosures are increasing, the stock market is ready to tank, and our debt is skyrocketing. This thread is about the economic reality that we are facing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,851
    Here is some economic reality..... Defaults and Foreclosures are at a record high.....Sorry folks, the truth is often bitter.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yup. Lost my job a week and a half ago, though I've got to tough it through next week. I won't make my mortgage on unemployment.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  4. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,279
    I'm sorry to hear that Kath.

I'm an advocate for cutting loose the teachers who aren't producing and just sucking the government payroll dry, but I have no doubt that you're a good teacher who got the short end of the stick.

I wish you well in the future. Keep your head up.

5. KissMy

KissMy Free Breast Exam

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,921
    Don't worry about that mortgage payment. I know people who haven't paid in 26 months & have yet to be foreclosed on or evicted. Now they are up for a redo on their mortgage.

6. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    A great many of the teachers who have been labeled as non productive have been given starting jobs in the inner city ghettos and told that they have to teach the 83 average percentile IQ students to achieve at reading and math proficiency as if they were average IQ students.

Most 83 IQ students can not learn to read above a third grade level. Telling a beginning teacher that they do not measure up when they are asked to do the impossible is cruel and unusual punishment. We should sterilize people with IQ's that low so they do not breed.

7. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,851
    Eugenics is a debunked theory that was responsible for millions of deaths. You really need to get help if you believe that crap. Seriously. :cuckoo:

8. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Neubarth is proof that Eugenics works ;)

9. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Good genes are good genes. MY Great Grandfather was the World famous naturalist Berthold Neubarth. My mother's father was a doctor. Her brother was a doctor. My father was a doctor. My mother was president of her class in college and editor of her school newspaper. Very capable minds usually produce children who are equally capable. I had the highest SAT score in my high school class yet enlisted in the Navy out of high school because we were in the Vietnam War and I wanted to serve.

I retired at 51, a millionaire.

I left the Navy after having spent 12 years of my life in service to my country (You do not get rich that way.) So, even though I had orders to Naval Post Graduate School, I quit a very successful naval officer career to become a manager with Pacific Bell Telephone. 18 years later in 2000 I retired. I have used my funds to raise children 90 percent of whom were not mine. We just took them in off of the streets.

Instead of watching mindless drivel on television every night, I read and learn. I have done so all of my adult life. My family motto for all of my 30+ children has been, "Learn as much as you can about everything!"

All of my children have done so and are very well rounded individuals. You can take average potential kids and turn them into A students. I have proven that many, many times. Sadly, you can not take stupid and turn them into honor students. You have to start with some potential. If you are starting with an 85 or lower IQ, you are lucky if you can teach them to read with limited understanding. That does not mean that you can not teach them to work.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  10. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Zander, that is the stupidest thing you have posted to date and it is an outrageous lie.

Eugenics has never been responsible for millions of deaths. War has, but not eugenics which is usually defined as intelligent breeding. Retarded people with IQ's below 90 produce retarded children with fantastic consistency. That is a scientific fact. Low IQ in equals low IQ out.

If you are too fucking stupid to know that, I suggest you read a little. It is idiotic ignorant attitudes like yours that have given us city cores where the average IQ of the school students is below 85. We have millions of retarded people in our major cities all across the nation. Most of those retarded parents are on social security because they can not function in society. They are breeding at an alarming rate and millions of them are set up by the system in our inner cities. In Detroit they are averaging 5.3 children per female. As soon as the kids reach 18 they are put on social security and they start breeding again at the same alarming rate.

Every dozen years we double our numbers of retarded on Social Security. It is because the system is breeding a race of retarded who have only one function in the Social Security system, and that is to breed. We need to sterilize them so they do not breed.

That is eugenics. It is practical and reasonable and there is nothing wrong with it. We do not need to be producing "welfare mothers" by the millions every year. If they are too dumb to work, they should not be breeding. If you want them to breed for your perverse amusement, then you can pay for them and watch them all you want. I think paying them to breed endless generations of retards with our public money is a waste.