Economic comparisons Trump vs Biden

Trump
Lowest black, Latino, Asian, Women, young adult unemoyment rate in US history

Biden
- Inflation, recession

- Failed agendas, policies, covid handling shut down / destroyed businesses, lives, the economy, school kids / children

- Killed US energy production, created supply chain crisis, baby food shortage, food shortage...

....protected self/family-enriching seditious/ treasonous crimes...

....and so much more

1659378376848.png

Trump

Biden
- Inflation, recession

- Failed agendas, policies, covid handling shut down / destroyed businesses, lives, the economy, school kids / children

- Killed US energy production, created supply chain crisis, baby food shortage, food shortage...

....and so much more

View attachment 677007
We warned the moron Democrats that the contrast between Trump's huge wins and the Dem failures would be massive. Voters certainly understand now, NEVER vote for a Dem.

Trump

Biden
- Inflation, recession

....and so much more

View attachment 677007
Open boarder with fentanyl coming with the millions of illegals. Killing a record number of Americans.

Open boarder with fentanyl coming with the millions of illegals. Killing a record number of Americans.
If overdose deaths are because of border security, why did they increase dramatically during the Trump administration?

If overdose deaths are because of border security, why did they increase dramatically during the Trump administration?
You talking during the pandemic? When most were forced to stay home? Lol, looks like the pandemic is coming back. You gonna blame anything that happens on Biden? I mean everything? Of course not, you're a hypocrite.

You talking during the pandemic? When most were forced to stay home? Lol, looks like the pandemic is coming back. You gonna blame anything that happens on Biden? I mean everything? Of course not, you're a hypocrite.
Even before then they were going up.

I don’t blame either for drug overdoses. No one really knows how to fix it.

You see Biden can stop it from coming across the border. The only thing Trump could've done to stop it, was not to shutdown. Which is exactly what he wanted to do. But you babies crapped your diapers over that idea.

You see Biden can stop it from coming across the border. The only thing Trump could've done to stop it, was not to shutdown. Which is exactly what he wanted to do. But you babies crapped your diapers over that idea.
That clown forgets Dems did everything in their power, even illegal to stop Trump from securing the border. Overdose deaths, DEMS DID THAT!

Even before then they were going up.

I don’t blame either for drug overdoses. No one really knows how to fix it.
Don't encourage millions of illegals to illegally come over our border. Which a lot of them are carrying fentanyl with them. Like I said Trump handed Biden a secure border.

Don't encourage millions of illegals to illegally come over our border. Which a lot of them are carrying fentanyl with them. Like I said Trump handed Biden a secure border.
Secure or not secure. Doesn’t seem to have any effect on drug overdoses.

Voters are going to kick Democrats to the curb this Nov in an historic loss, they wreck everything they touch and constantly LIE about everything.
The gaslighting by the useful idiots regarding the economy is epic.

Forum List

Back