EBT SYSTEM GOES DOWN....

I'll make it easy for your stupid ass.

Anyone who is on welfare is a freeloader. Anyone of Medicaid is a free loader.
Anyone who gets section 8 housing is a freeloader.

How's that.
You're a piece of shit coward because you can't address my question specifically. You choose to target those who aren't employed. Not the one's who are using government in another welfare capacity.

You do know that there are many who are disabled who are on medicaid right? You know, like the mentally ill, or those with terminal illness? You really are a piece of shit.

LMAO I really couldn't care what you think.

Run along little man.
You are a chicken shit coward who got his or her ass kicked with a reality you can't debate. Lol! The only one running along is you. You got sent out to the wood shed with a hell of a butt hurt ass.

Well bucky can't say I give a shit.

Now buzz off little it.

I was shopping at the local price rite the other day and the announcement came over the loudspeaker. Massachusetts EBT system is out of service at this time please find another way to pay for your groceries, we are sorry for the inconvenience. This was like a scene from some futuristic apocalypse movie man. Within five minutes I was wading through nearly empty aisles full of abandoned grocery carts. Unreal! I overheard the manger bitching that he was going to have to call in extra help to unload and restock the groceries from the carts....a lot of it was perishable stuff too!

I'm trying to picture the impact that the shutdown might have in 60 days or so. So far I have encountered nothing in my own life that makes me miss anything that has shut down. So there's trash on the Washington Monument common that hasn't been picked up? So the fuck what? There has to be some environmentalist out there that loves rats right? IRS refunds might run way behind this year? Don't care.... I don't depend on my refund check to bail out my finances. TSA can't do it's work? GOOD! Time to privatize that bullshit operation and make it fifty times more efficient. I don't use airplanes anyway. I will tell you though I am worried about the EBT thing..... THAT one is not going to come without any consequences....give it a month or so without the benefits and we will see millions of angry democrat voters marching in the streets looking for blood...Not just Trump's blood either. Are you ready Nancy and Chuck?

JO
The poster used the word "I" 8 times in two measly paragraphs.

Referred to things that only affects himself at least twice on top of that.

Narcism, thy name is Republican.

That is what they are, the lot of them.
Try the first-person narrative with the use of "I", as in "Idiot".

I'll make it easy for your stupid ass.

Anyone who is on welfare is a freeloader. Anyone of Medicaid is a free loader.
Anyone who gets section 8 housing is a freeloader.

How's that.
You're a piece of shit coward because you can't address my question specifically. You choose to target those who aren't employed. Not the one's who are using government in another welfare capacity.

You do know that there are many who are disabled who are on medicaid right? You know, like the mentally ill, or those with terminal illness? You really are a piece of shit.

LMAO I really couldn't care what you think.

Run along little man.
You are a chicken shit coward who got his or her ass kicked with a reality you can't debate. Lol! The only one running along is you. You got sent out to the wood shed with a hell of a butt hurt ass.

Well bucky can't say I give a shit.

Now buzz off little it.

I'm thinking he's like 14 or something.

Jo

It all could end in a single generation.

Want welfare? Easy. Abort any pregnancy in progress and get sterilized. Male, female, undecided alike. True equality. Refuse? That's OK, but no bennies.

Like the kids you already have?

Keep the kids you already have. But get them neutered before the free goodies commence.

Forum List

Back