EBT SYSTEM GOES DOWN....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I was shopping at the local price rite the other day and the announcement came over the loudspeaker. Massachusetts EBT system is out of service at this time please find another way to pay for your groceries, we are sorry for the inconvenience. This was like a scene from some futuristic apocalypse movie man. Within five minutes I was wading through nearly empty aisles full of abandoned grocery carts. Unreal! I overheard the manger bitching that he was going to have to call in extra help to unload and restock the groceries from the carts....a lot of it was perishable stuff too!

I'm trying to picture the impact that the shutdown might have in 60 days or so. So far I have encountered nothing in my own life that makes me miss anything that has shut down. So there's trash on the Washington Monument common that hasn't been picked up? So the fuck what? There has to be some environmentalist out there that loves rats right? IRS refunds might run way behind this year? Don't care.... I don't depend on my refund check to bail out my finances. TSA can't do it's work? GOOD! Time to privatize that bullshit operation and make it fifty times more efficient. I don't use airplanes anyway. I will tell you though I am worried about the EBT thing..... THAT one is not going to come without any consequences....give it a month or so without the benefits and we will see millions of angry democrat voters marching in the streets looking for blood...Not just Trump's blood either. Are you ready Nancy and Chuck?

JO

Looks like 17 states experienced a computer glitch on Saturday. Service has been restored. Funding is said available for January and February.

I was shopping at the local price rite the other day and the announcement came over the loudspeaker. Massachusetts EBT system is out of service at this time please find another way to pay for your groceries, we are sorry for the inconvenience. This was like a scene from some futuristic apocalypse movie man. Within five minutes I was wading through nearly empty aisles full of abandoned grocery carts. Unreal! I overheard the manger bitching that he was going to have to call in extra help to unload and restock the groceries from the carts....a lot of it was perishable stuff too!

I'm trying to picture the impact that the shutdown might have in 60 days or so. So far I have encountered nothing in my own life that makes me miss anything that has shut down. So there's trash on the Washington Monument common that hasn't been picked up? So the fuck what? There has to be some environmentalist out there that loves rats right? IRS refunds might run way behind this year? Don't care.... I don't depend on my refund check to bail out my finances. TSA can't do it's work? GOOD! Time to privatize that bullshit operation and make it fifty times more efficient. I don't use airplanes anyway. I will tell you though I am worried about the EBT thing..... THAT one is not going to come without any consequences....give it a month or so without the benefits and we will see millions of angry democrat voters marching in the streets looking for blood...Not just Trump's blood either. Are you ready Nancy and Chuck?

JO

And some idiots can't ever figure it out why a cashless society allows you to have nothing and the Gov. to have everything.

Situations like this give a nice little taste test into how the Feds can and will control our survival at the flip of a switch.

Welfare cases are only a testing grounds of what is coming for everyone. Wait until everyone falls under this umbrella.

JO
The poster used the word "I" 8 times in two measly paragraphs.

Referred to things that only affects himself at least twice on top of that.

Narcism, thy name is Republican.

That is what they are, the lot of them.

JO

That's right spunky....the experience was my own.....back to school...English 101 and drop the Ebonics they don't help your thought process.

JO

Looks like 17 states experienced a computer glitch on Saturday. Service has been restored. Funding is said available for January and February.

Yeah....I hope so....cuz I'm telling you that one is gong to be a big trigger for violence and general Chaos. We need to wind down the EBT system but taking away all at once will be like cold turkey to a Crack Head.

JO

JO

And some idiots can't ever figure it out why a cashless society allows you to have nothing and the Gov. to have everything.

Situations like this give a nice little taste test into how the Feds can and will control our survival at the flip of a switch.

Welfare cases are only a testing grounds of what is coming for everyone. Wait until everyone falls under this umbrella.

I have often commented on the slow but sure creep of the almighty plastic. Eventually you won't even get a paycheck....just a pay card that gets credited with money and everything will be electronic. Money in the hand will probably become illegal.

JO

onoz-omg.gif

Yeah....I hope so....cuz I'm telling you that one is gong to be a big trigger for violence and general Chaos. We need to wind down the EBT system but taking away all at once will be like cold turkey to a Crack Head.

JO

I agree. Once the freeloaders on welfare realize there is no money in their EBT card they won't be happy.

Of course they could all go and get a job. I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. Why work when you are being paid not to work.

For my money the whole lot of em can drop the fuck dead. Save we tax payers billions.

JO

I noticed that too. I guess since that person doesn't use any of those services it's ok that other people who do use them can't because trump shut the government down.

Republicans and conservatives are the most self centered, egotistical, conceited and selfish people I have ever met. Everything must revolve around them or they must be able to control everything. If not they want to kill it or destroy it.

It's very strange. They are the exactly what they complain about.

And that person doesn't know or want to know that the largest group of people who receive public assistance are conservatives in red states. Especially Mississippi, Kentucky and Alabama.

JO
Chuck, Nancy, the Democrats, and Republicans all voted to keep the government open. Trump, Coulter, and Limpbaugh voted to shut it down. Let that sink in.

JO

I agree. Once the freeloaders on welfare realize there is no money in their EBT card they won't be happy.

Of course they could all go and get a job. I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen. Why work when you are being paid not to work.

For my money the whole lot of em can drop the fuck dead. Save we tax payers billions.
Conservatives are as ignorant as they are hateful.

JO

It's all about the "ME" for Republicans. It always has been. Fuck you and hooray for me is what they believe in. And "WE THE PEOPLE" can go to hell.

Apparently you never listened to a speech by Obama.

If X amount of your fellow Americans were to drop dead this instant, how would your life be improved?

And is it now safe to say that this post is extremely hateful and/or divisive?

If X amount of your fellow Americans were to drop dead this instant, how would your life be improved?

And is it now safe to say that this post is extremely hateful and/or divisive?

Well my tax dollar wouldn't be going to the freeloaders.

Oh and I couldn't care less what you think of the post. If you don't like it. Don't read it.

Forum List

Back