Ebola Threatens To Take Down Our Republic

Piss Bucket

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2014
Well, it is here. There is a confirmed Ebola case in Dallas. The incubation period for this virus is 21 days. They are seeking to identify every person who came into contact with this patient during the 4 day period he was in the general population while contagious. They will then be quarantined for 21 days. If someone shows symptoms while in quarantine then they will round up each person they came in contact with and quarantine them as well. It is passed by close contact and bodily fluids.

Will this virus wipe us out? No. Can its presence be used for mischief? Yes.

Example: the midterm elections are a little over 1 month away. If a large chunk of the electorate is isolated in quarantine, then they do not vote. What to do? Hold the general election anyway and disenfranchise people? Or suspend the general election. Who suspends it? Obama? His agencies?

Perhaps the federal government starts vigorously quarantining people in red states, like Texas?

More scary: the federal government suspends the election in the name of fairness (so as not to disenfranchise voters). Then, it turns out that the election has to be suspended for weeks or months because the threat of Ebola is so serious that masses of people are ordered into quarantine. The current Congress will expire. Congress is not perpetual; it runs in sessions. Every 2 years a new Congress must be seated. A new Congress must be seated in January. What happens if they are not?

In February there may be no new Congress sworn in and seated. In effect, there is no Congress and the people are not represented. All that then remains is the President and the courts. The courts cannot govern.

With this scenario OBAMA can effectively and legally seize control of the country. We are then his subjects until, and if, he permits another Congressional election. In the face of the fear and uncertainty of a raging and deadly virus and mass quarantines the public will be terrified and willing to submit.

Public life will spin out of control. Mob rule sets in. Disorganization ensues. However, there is ONE MAN who can satisfy the public need for order: Mr. Community Organizer himself, OBAMA. This is what he is meant for. If you read Alinsky and/or listen to recordings of him, this is the very kind of scenarios where a "community organizer" is effective. "Community organizer" is not what you may think it means. It is a term of art that has a very specific meaning in the world of Alinski.

This may be it, people. If the police state kicks in and starts forcibly isolating citizens in quarantine, then we are fucked, the fat lady sings, we are done. I hope everyone has stocked up on weapons and ammo.

Absentee ballots can be used, if in quarantine, and a registered voter, I suppose?

Haven't read anything on this yet....was this person in Africa recently?

"Will Ebola wipe us out"?

Yes! It will wipe YOU out. I'll be fine tho...Cuz... I don't swap spit with the black people from Africa. Send me all your money and stuff. I'll take good care of it all. Thanks.

I have never in my life seen such paranoid scaredy cats, than on this board!!!

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the pot advocates to explain how ebola can be slowed by smoking to reduce nausea.

Forum List

Back